napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test, npp, and dbol bulk cycle log.

GTFORMULA

Banned
This is my first log. So I'll try to get it right.

Stats are 36 years old, right now 205 pounds, not sure on bf % but it's not extremely high. Can see ab shadows lol.

Done many high test cycles two dbol and one anavar cycle.

Here's how it will be and kinda different.

1-16 Test sust 750mg ew
1-2.5 NPP 400mg ew
2.5-10 deca npp mix 450mg ew
10-14 back to npp 400mg ew

20mg dbol preworkout only days for the pump.

Aromasin 12.5mg eod depending I might go to ed.

Caber 0.5mg 2x week.

On trt so no pct.

Now I know this will be asked so the reason I'm switching from and back to, npp and deca npp mix is because I had a shipment get very delayed and this needs to be completed by winter and the a short break before my next Tren cycle. I was going to start with the mix but can't wait any longer. As soon as it gets here will swap it in.

First pin in and so far smooth.

This is my first log. So I'll try to get it right.

Stats are 36 years old, right now 205 pounds, not sure on bf % but it's not extremely high. Can see ab shadows lol.

Done many high test cycles two dbol and one anavar cycle.

Here's how it will be and kinda different.

1-16 Test sust 750mg ew
1-2.5 NPP 400mg ew
2.5-10 deca npp mix 450mg ew
10-14 back to npp 400mg ew

20mg dbol preworkout only days for the pump.

Aromasin 12.5mg eod depending I might go to ed.

Caber 0.5mg 2x week.

On trt so no pct.

Now I know this will be asked so the reason I'm switching from and back to, npp and deca npp mix is because I had a shipment get very delayed and this needs to be completed by winter and the a short break before my next Tren cycle. I was going to start with the mix but can't wait any longer. As soon as it gets here will swap it in.

First pin in and so far smooth.

Looks like fun buddy. The Deca and NPP mix is interesting. I don't think I've seen that one before. I'll be following

OK first pin done this morning. Felt good no pip at all yet and don't feel any soreness. Went to the gym and did chest and arms. Felt really good and huge pumps. I'm sure it was a good day and not the gear as it is just too early to work yet. Here are a couple pics. Yes I know I've got some gyno and will be trying to kill it off after this cycle.

Attachments

• 20151003_181443-640x360.jpg
    20151003_181443-640x360.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot_2015-10-03-18-30-52.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-10-03-18-30-52.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 68
OK first pin done this morning. Felt good no pip at all yet and don't feel any soreness. Went to the gym and did chest and arms. Felt really good and huge pumps. I'm sure it was a good day and not the gear as it is just too early to work yet. Here are a couple pics. Yes I know I've got some gyno and will be trying to kill it off after this cycle.

^I usually get some good placebo affects after each pin,

Set up looks good and quite similar to something I plan on running in the near future. I'll be following :).

Could it be that there test flu? ;).

Hope you feel better brother.

Thanks. No its definitely a cold. Went from my throat to my lungs like always. I get upper respiratory infections easy. So I still killed it at the gym yesterday and on antibiotics. I'll be OK and not let this set me back much.

Thinking of using NPP in my next cycle, so watching closely.

i am using it next cycle bro and im also going to be watching this closely to see the response... rick has ran it several times and he absolutely loves it so i have a good feeling about it

Thinking of using NPP in my next cycle, so watching closely.
It's awesome brother. It's one of my favorite compounds for sure. Nice size and strength gains with minimal bloat and water retention. I also get no sides on it, even at 200 EOD

This makes it even more exciting. Can't wait to see your log updates plus see how Dylan designs his NPP cycle. Double watching....

Npp is my favourite. 700mg a week and just watch yourself grow. It's so mild in terms of sides as well. The only problem is the price for a good 10 week cycle the price goes up rapidly. I makey own so I can use as much as I like

ONE WEEK UPDATE.

OK so it's been one week of 750mg test sust, 400mg NPP, dbol 20mg only preworkout gym days.

Impressions: seem tighter and easier to pump up. Slight muscle increase noticed. Slight endurance increased. Noticed my bad neck and ankle is slightly less gritty and pops less. Hit the gym hard today to test power. I can say there is a noticeable increase.

Now no weight has been gained. Actually down to 199 now. That's a 6-8 pound loss depending on the day. I changed up my diet to less carbs and more protein as suggested here. Zero water retention also. I'll try to upload some vids but not sure how yet and file sizes. Looking forward to the next update in another week.

OK I think this might work. I started with normal flat bench 1 set of 10 of 225, then 10 of 315, then 10 of 275. Went straight over to inclined dumbbell did 1 set of 10 of 100s then 1 set of 10 of 125s, then took this video of 125s.

Went straight over to flat dumbbell and started with 125s and the video was the third set. I know I'm not big and have a long way to go. The 125s are the biggest weights at the gym so I get some looks most of the time lol. Flame on haha.

Watch "125 pound dumbbells" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/KMrcqNddSjs

Watch "125 pound flat dumbells" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/YLPxhCivYyE

Top Bottom