napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Summer cycle log! Pure Essence, Peptide Warehouse, and Euro Pharmacies

ibleedoranbla said:
I smashed legs tonight, point blank. I started with a stretch squat with 135 and then warmed up with 185/8 225/8 and then I finished squats off with a 5x5 starting at 275 and ending at 315 ass to grass. This is very exciting to me because I have not touched 315 in a couple of months now. I definitely noticed an increase in my leg strength tonight and my stamina. Some of that is because I took cardio off last night but it's safe to say the lgd/s4/gw are doing their job. I finished off my workout with 4 sets of Romanian dead lifts, 4 sets of hack squats, and 3 sets of leg press.

Then came time for cardio. I knew I had to put it in tonight because I skipped last night. Boy was I regretting skipping last night because my legs were jelly, lol. I usually do about 45 minutes of steady state on the treadmill on leg day but I decided to do my normal hiit routine on the elliptical since I skipped last night. It started off very rough, I didn't think I was going to make it. After I got past 10 minutes I caught my second wind and I ended up doing 45 total minutes and 4.25 miles, with 35 minutes being hiit and the other 10 a warm up and cool down. This is a little less than my usual 5 miles but still, I killed it with my legs being pure jelly.

I'm visably leaning out everywhere except for my gut, it's still prominent and I hate it. The scale isn't changing, still 280 but I'm really looking great for 280. I think next week I'm going to cut my calories by another 150.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

thats awesome brother... im so thrilled to hear your progress... your doing a damn good good job... love seeing the strength increases and that's definitely s4 kicking hard... keep up the great work and log man!

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:
I smashed legs tonight, point blank. I started with a stretch squat with 135 and then warmed up with 185/8 225/8 and then I finished squats off with a 5x5 starting at 275 and ending at 315 ass to grass. This is very exciting to me because I have not touched 315 in a couple of months now. I definitely noticed an increase in my leg strength tonight and my stamina. Some of that is because I took cardio off last night but it's safe to say the lgd/s4/gw are doing their job. I finished off my workout with 4 sets of Romanian dead lifts, 4 sets of hack squats, and 3 sets of leg press.

Then came time for cardio. I knew I had to put it in tonight because I skipped last night. Boy was I regretting skipping last night because my legs were jelly, lol. I usually do about 45 minutes of steady state on the treadmill on leg day but I decided to do my normal hiit routine on the elliptical since I skipped last night. It started off very rough, I didn't think I was going to make it. After I got past 10 minutes I caught my second wind and I ended up doing 45 total minutes and 4.25 miles, with 35 minutes being hiit and the other 10 a warm up and cool down. This is a little less than my usual 5 miles but still, I killed it with my legs being pure jelly.

I'm visably leaning out everywhere except for my gut, it's still prominent and I hate it. The scale isn't changing, still 280 but I'm really looking great for 280. I think next week I'm going to cut my calories by another 150.

thats awesome brother... im so thrilled to hear your progress... your doing a damn good good job... love seeing the strength increases and that's definitely s4 kicking hard... keep up the great work and log man!
Thanks man! I really appreciate the feedback!

Holy shit, move out of the way, someone let the beast loose. What a great workout tonight, even though, I sorta felt guilty. Today was my off day from work, so I watched my son all day while mom was at work. He really tested my patience today. He is almost 2 and I love him to death but I think he is the spawn of Satan. Needless to say when I got to the gym I wasn't in a very good mood and I had 0 motivation. Tonight was chest and triceps day. This week I completely changed up my workouts, so tonight was a fresh new workout. I really didn't even know how much weight to do on most of the lifts because I haven't had some of these in rotation for awhile. I started off with incline bench. I did a warm up of 135, 185, and 205. Then I hit a 5x5 starting at 225 up to 250. These aren't big numbers but I haven't done barbell incline in a long time. The real thing to note here though, is the fact that I was barely trying and I was repping these sets out like no bodies business. After that I hit 3 sets of floor presses to failure and then moved on to dumbbell flat bench. I haven't done dumbbell flat bench in a very long time, so I started off with 80s and I crushed them 12 times and the set only took me seconds, I was seriously pumping them out. I decided to move up to the 90s and I went to grab the dumbbell from the bottom of the rack and I about pulled the damn thing through the roof. It seriously felt like a feather. It was at his moment that I realized something was going on. I crushed 2 more sets to failure with the 90s. Then I moved on and did 4 sets to failure of close grip bench press with 195, and then finished the workout with 3 sets of failure on the iso hammer strength incline machine.

There is no doubt about it that these sarms are kicking. Tonight was the first time I've ever felt guilty during a workout because every weight I did felt so easy that I seriously felt like I wasn't even trying. Wow, what a feeling.

After my workout I hit the elliptical for some hiit. I did 50 total minutes and 4.75 miles on 5 resistance. 35 minutes of this was hiit and the other 15 minutes was a warm up and cool down. I just keep continuing to destroy my cardio sessions and now it seems as though my lifting sessions are about to take off. I'm really loving this ride.

I decided to have my fiancee take a fresh back shot because I can't see my back and it's been a couple weeks since I took one, so I figured I'd share, lol.

9a875aea09a382fab9566ac2dc872d0d.jpg

Checked the scale this morning and I'm finally back down to 273 wooowhooo 260 here I come, lol.

ibleedoranbla said:
Checked the scale this morning and I'm finally back down to 273 wooowhooo 260 here I come, lol.

Amazing progress, great fucking work bro! You have without a doubt inspired many here - don't weaken, 260 will be here before you know it and then you'll be like, "Hmmm, what else can I do?"

Re: RE: Re: Summer cycle log! Pure Essence, Peptide Warehouse, and Euro Pharmacies

prestigealaska said:
ibleedoranbla said:

Amazing progress, great fucking work bro! You have without a doubt inspired many here - don't weaken, 260 will be here before you know it and then you'll be like, "Hmmm, what else can I do?"
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I know exactly what's next after 260, lol. I'm trying to get down to around 260 because I'm going to start my first test cycle August 2 with a tbol kicker and a winny finisher. I just want to be big and shredded, lol.

Brother that is what im talking about!! NICE! You are WELL ON YOUR WAY... Im so glad you are having this experience... The hard work you put in each and every day truly shows bro... You can see that sarms allow you to perform at an even higher level, so take their power and your dedication and your seeing the results! You are inspiration to so many bro... this log is so beneficial for so many people... You are reaching A LOT of readers brother and more and more continue to follow this because it's such a great story... The beauty of this is that you are really not that far in yet... You have so much more to accomplish but to see how far you have come already gives so many others hope and belief on what they can accomplish! NICE WORK...

Re: RE: Re: Summer cycle log! Pure Essence, Peptide Warehouse, and Euro Pharmacies

DylanGemelli said:
Brother that is what im talking about!! NICE! You are WELL ON YOUR WAY... Im so glad you are having this experience... The hard work you put in each and every day truly shows bro... You can see that sarms allow you to perform at an even higher level, so take their power and your dedication and your seeing the results! You are inspiration to so many bro... this log is so beneficial for so many people... You are reaching A LOT of readers brother and more and more continue to follow this because it's such a great story... The beauty of this is that you are really not that far in yet... You have so much more to accomplish but to see how far you have come already gives so many others hope and belief on what they can accomplish! NICE WORK...
I'm happy to be reaching a lot of people. These logs are beneficial for everyone involved. I was blown away last night at how well my workout went with what felt like little effort. You're right though, I have only scratched the surface on this journey. I can't wait to see where I'm at in another 20 weeks.

ibleedoranbla said:
Holy shit, move out of the way, someone let the beast loose. What a great workout tonight, even though, I sorta felt guilty. Today was my off day from work, so I watched my son all day while mom was at work. He really tested my patience today. He is almost 2 and I love him to death but I think he is the spawn of Satan. Needless to say when I got to the gym I wasn't in a very good mood and I had 0 motivation. Tonight was chest and triceps day. This week I completely changed up my workouts, so tonight was a fresh new workout. I really didn't even know how much weight to do on most of the lifts because I haven't had some of these in rotation for awhile. I started off with incline bench. I did a warm up of 135, 185, and 205. Then I hit a 5x5 starting at 225 up to 250. These aren't big numbers but I haven't done barbell incline in a long time. The real thing to note here though, is the fact that I was barely trying and I was repping these sets out like no bodies business. After that I hit 3 sets of floor presses to failure and then moved on to dumbbell flat bench. I haven't done dumbbell flat bench in a very long time, so I started off with 80s and I crushed them 12 times and the set only took me seconds, I was seriously pumping them out. I decided to move up to the 90s and I went to grab the dumbbell from the bottom of the rack and I about pulled the damn thing through the roof. It seriously felt like a feather. It was at his moment that I realized something was going on. I crushed 2 more sets to failure with the 90s. Then I moved on and did 4 sets to failure of close grip bench press with 195, and then finished the workout with 3 sets of failure on the iso hammer strength incline machine.

There is no doubt about it that these sarms are kicking. Tonight was the first time I've ever felt guilty during a workout because every weight I did felt so easy that I seriously felt like I wasn't even trying. Wow, what a feeling.

After my workout I hit the elliptical for some hiit. I did 50 total minutes and 4.75 miles on 5 resistance. 35 minutes of this was hiit and the other 15 minutes was a warm up and cool down. I just keep continuing to destroy my cardio sessions and now it seems as though my lifting sessions are about to take off. I'm really loving this ride.

Damn man seems like everything it moving along quite nicely at this point. It's nice to follow along and see someone's progress, it makes you want to kill it in the gym. Ever forward my friend....Ever forward

CriticalEclipZzZ said:
ibleedoranbla said:

Damn man seems like everything it moving along quite nicely at this point. It's nice to follow along and see someone's progress, it makes you want to kill it in the gym. Ever forward my friend....Ever forward
Yes, that's why these logs are so important and beneficial in so many ways. They inspire and motivate not only yourself but others. I think logging everything you do in this journey is just as important as sleep. I log everything daily, my food intake, my workouts, everything.

Today I have decided to do some tweaking to my diet. I was eating around 2700 calories m-f which are training days and roughly 2400 calories on Saturday and Sunday, which are off days. I will now be reducing my calories to 2400 for the entire week. I'll be keeping a close eye on this and I'll slightly reduce my cardio through the week if I feel like I'm losing too much. If this all goes well I plan to drop my calories by an additional 150 in 2 more weeks.

ibleedoranbla said:
Today I have decided to do some tweaking to my diet. I was eating around 2700 calories m-f which are training days and roughly 2400 calories on Saturday and Sunday, which are off days. I will now be reducing my calories to 2400 for the entire week. I'll be keeping a close eye on this and I'll slightly reduce my cardio through the week if I feel like I'm losing too much. If this all goes well I plan to drop my calories by an additional 150 in 2 more weeks.

I'm just curious.....why the change? Has fat loss stalled any? I'm not disagreeing with your change, but I'm a firm believer in keepIng as many calories in as possible while still maintaining the desired fat loss rate. As things slow that when you would want to make changes. I'm making some this next week myself by increasing my cardio sessions by 15 minutes, cutting a little more carbs, and losing one cheat meal per week, but that is only because I haven't budged on shredding up any more in the last couple weeks really

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:

I'm just curious.....why the change? Has fat loss stalled any? I'm not disagreeing with your change, but I'm a firm believer in keepIng as many calories in as possible while still maintaining the desired fat loss rate. As things slow that when you would want to make changes. I'm making some this next week myself by increasing my cardio sessions by 15 minutes, cutting a little more carbs, and losing one cheat meal per week, but that is only because I haven't budged on shredding up any more in the last couple weeks really

I wouldn't necessarily say that it has stalled but I wouldn't mind a slight increase. The biggest reason for the cut to the calories though is because you and I talked about my IF diet and that's what got me thinking about making some changes. The only changes I made were ones you said sounded like a good idea. I am planning on cutting out my fruit smoothie post workout which is roughly 250 calories and I've also cut out the slice of pepper Jack cheese that I was eating, which was 80 calories. Plus with being on the sarms I'm interested in pushing it a little, slowly, to see just how low I can go before it's too low. You know sort of experimenting and trying to learn my body. I've never really went on a real and successful cut, in the past I always just ate very small amounts and did tons of cardio. I lost a lot of weight but as you can imagine it wasn't good weight. That was years ago though and since then I've just always ate at maintenance and above. This will be a good learning experience for me and after a week or two if I feel it's too low, I'll adjust the calories slightly. If you truly don't think it's a good idea, I won't push it. In about 5 weeks when I start the test portion of my cycle I plan on taking my calories back up to maintenance.

ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:

I wouldn't necessarily say that it has stalled but I wouldn't mind a slight increase. The biggest reason for the cut to the calories though is because you and I talked about my IF diet and that's what got me thinking about making some changes. The only changes I made were ones you said sounded like a good idea. I am planning on cutting out my fruit smoothie post workout which is roughly 250 calories and I've also cut out the slice of pepper Jack cheese that I was eating, which was 80 calories. Plus with being on the sarms I'm interested in pushing it a little, slowly, to see just how low I can go before it's too low. You know sort of experimenting and trying to learn my body. I've never really went on a real and successful cut, in the past I always just ate very small amounts and did tons of cardio. I lost a lot of weight but as you can imagine it wasn't good weight. That was years ago though and since then I've just always ate at maintenance and above. This will be a good learning experience for me and after a week or two if I feel it's too low, I'll adjust the calories slightly. If you truly don't think it's a good idea, I won't push it. In about 5 weeks when I start the test portion of my cycle I plan on taking my calories back up to maintenance.

That's cool bro, and you are a smart guy that knows what you are doing. I just don't want to see you stall your metabolism and fat loss out by going too low too early, but if you watch things like you have been doing and don't push it, then you will be fine. I can tell you've caught the bug on getting cut. It's definitely addictive!

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:

That's cool bro, and you are a smart guy that knows what you are doing. I just don't want to see you stall your metabolism and fat loss out by going too low too early, but if you watch things like you have been doing and don't push it, then you will be fine. I can tell you've caught the bug on getting cut. It's definitely addictive!

Oh absolutely, the first month or two I absolutely hated cutting. I had no energy, always hungry, weak, irritable and on and on. Now my appetite is completely controlled, I'm loaded with energy, I'm getting stronger, I'm lookig BIGGER, and my cardiovascular shape is out of this world. I wake up every morning and see a new little cut or a inch on a vein that's been trying to come out and I just want more, lol. In all seriousness though, I know how touchy things can get with your diet; especially, when your body fat starts to get lower. Since I've never really been in this position before I need to find out how my body best reacts. It won't be for too long though because in 5 weeks I'll start working my way back up to maintenance and try to take advantage of that test running through my veins.

Since I'm bored at work and basically sitting around waiting on my next meal and the time to pass for me to go lift tonight, I thought I would share my diet. The last couple of posts were in regard to my diet, so I thought maybe some that are following along might be curious.

I have a pretty simple diet, I eat the same thing everyday at the same time. I know this is boring to most but it's what works best for me in keeping me on track. I am noticing big time today that my work pants are trying really hard to fall off of my ass, lol. The same pants that about 4 months ago I thought I was going to have to request a bigger size. For those of you that don't know already, I do IF. I do a variation of the 16/8 because of my schedule. I do more of a 15.5/8.5 15/9. With that said my diet is as follows.

12pm breakfast-40g organic oats made with 16ozs unsweetened almond milk with 1 tablespoon of organic crunchy peanut butter, 16ozs unsweetened almond milk with 2 scoops of protein. 860 calories

230pm lunch-10ozs grilled chicken breast, 3ozs steamed broccoli, 2 tablespoons whole foods honey mustard. 344 calories

430pm preworkout-10ozs grilled chicken breast, 1 avocado, 3 tablespoons of whole foods black bean and corn salsa, 1 tablespoon house of tsang spicy szechuan sauce, 1 cup of brown or wild rice. See the recipe section for my recipe on this. 765 calories.

545pm-8pm workout

830pm post workout-10ozs grilled chicken breast or 8ozs 99% lean ground Turkey, 1 cup organic baby spinach, 1 cup mixed asparagus, red pepper, yellow pepper, onion, 6ozs baked sweet potato, 1 tablespoon earth balance sweet cinnamon organic culinary spread. 538 calories.

This comes to a grand total of

2500 calories
241g protein
194g carbs
89g fat

I'll be dropping my fat by about 10 grams this week because I have a new iso protein coming in the mail in a day or so with only 1-2 grams of fat and the protein I'm using now has 10-12 grams of fat. Well, that's it, I'll update after my workout tonight.

Well, today at work took it's toll on me. I didn't get much sleep last night and being outside in the 90 degree heat most of the day in flame retardant long pants and long sleeve shirt didn't help. I still had a really good workout, I liked most everything I did. I changed things up a bit tonight, I took a break from dead lifts and did heavy rack pulls. I ended with my last set doing 550 for 6 reps. Other than that, my workout was a normal Monday with hang clean and presses. I made gains in that as well I got up to 170 on my last set doing 3 sets to failure. The biggest problem though was the fact I wasn't able to get into the gym until 6pm, which is late for me because I have to get up at 4am for work. Not only did I get a late start but I felt nauseous the entire workout. So, I opted to pass on cardio tonight because my body was just saying no. With that said, I'll make sure I really kill the cardio tomorrow night.

I must say, I am looking much bigger, fuller, and leaner than I ever have in my life. I can actually say that I'm looking pretty damn good. Everyone is noticing that my physique is changing. The best part about all of this is the fact that I've just begun. I still have the best part of this cycle coming up in 4.5 weeks and I absolutely cannot wait.

Another thing to note, I started all my sarms on June 1st and I have 1 maybe 2 days left with of my first bottle of gw. So, it doesn't look like it's going to last the full 30 days.

ibleedoranbla said:
Since I'm bored at work and basically sitting around waiting on my next meal and the time to pass for me to go lift tonight, I thought I would share my diet. The last couple of posts were in regard to my diet, so I thought maybe some that are following along might be curious.

I have a pretty simple diet, I eat the same thing everyday at the same time. I know this is boring to most but it's what works best for me in keeping me on track. I am noticing big time today that my work pants are trying really hard to fall off of my ass, lol. The same pants that about 4 months ago I thought I was going to have to request a bigger size. For those of you that don't know already, I do IF. I do a variation of the 16/8 because of my schedule. I do more of a 15.5/8.5 15/9. With that said my diet is as follows.

12pm breakfast-40g organic oats made with 16ozs unsweetened almond milk with 1 tablespoon of organic crunchy peanut butter, 16ozs unsweetened almond milk with 2 scoops of protein. 860 calories

230pm lunch-10ozs grilled chicken breast, 3ozs steamed broccoli, 2 tablespoons whole foods honey mustard. 344 calories

430pm preworkout-10ozs grilled chicken breast, 1 avocado, 3 tablespoons of whole foods black bean and corn salsa, 1 tablespoon house of tsang spicy szechuan sauce, 1 cup of brown or wild rice. See the recipe section for my recipe on this. 765 calories.

545pm-8pm workout

830pm post workout-10ozs grilled chicken breast or 8ozs 99% lean ground Turkey, 1 cup organic baby spinach, 1 cup mixed asparagus, red pepper, yellow pepper, onion, 6ozs baked sweet potato, 1 tablespoon earth balance sweet cinnamon organic culinary spread. 538 calories.

2500 calories
241g protein
194g carbs
89g fat

I'll be dropping my fat by about 10 grams this week because I have a new iso protein coming in the mail in a day or so with only 1-2 grams of fat and the protein I'm using now has 10-12 grams of fat. Well, that's it, I'll update after my workout tonight.

I think dropping those fat grams down by 10 will help a lot. I try to avoid those proteins with the higher fat content all together for that reason. If you are cutting 10g of fat per day that's 90 calories and can really help over the course over a week or two. That's how small differences can equal big differences.

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:

545pm-8pm workout

2500 calories
241g protein
194g carbs
89g fat

I think dropping those fat grams down by 10 will help a lot. I try to avoid those proteins with the higher fat content all together for that reason. If you are cutting 10g of fat per day that's 90 calories and can really help over the course over a week or two. That's how small differences can equal big differences.
Yea man, I completely agree. To be honest, when I bought my current protein, I didn't even look at the nutrition content because I was so pumped from the hype surrounding the trutein protein that I just wanted to try it. I was slightly disappointed in it but this time I bought some iso from the same company that makes trutein.

Top Bottom