napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Summer cycle log! Pure Essence, Peptide Warehouse, and Euro Pharmacies

The number on the scale can definitely mess with you bro...just keep up the hard work and keep that log going...we're definitely paying attention to it :cool:

Re: RE: Re: Summer cycle log! Pure Essence, Peptide Warehouse, and Euro Pharmacies

CriticalEclipZzZ said:
The number on the scale can definitely mess with you bro...just keep up the hard work and keep that log going...we're definitely paying attention to it :cool:
Thanks for the feedback. I'll definitely keep on logging.

Man i am so proud of you and what your doing... I am loving what you are accomplishing.... BigBusiness brought up some good points to you and you also need to remember that the first 2-4 weeks weight will fly off bro and then it slows a bit... would also think it would be moving a bit faster but you are busting ass and the main thing to look at is body fat and not the scale... keep an eye on that... that's when your really making progress... weight can be bigger bones, more muscle, etc... fat percentage is when you really see the progress brother...

I told you on the vascularity... Just wait man and the s4 is definitely hardening you like that... adding proviron only adds even more... your going to keep making strength gains and endurance will only grow... keep it up brother... your doing great and setting a great example...

Re: RE: Re: Summer cycle log! Pure Essence, Peptide Warehouse, and Euro Pharmacies

DylanGemelli said:
Man i am so proud of you and what your doing... I am loving what you are accomplishing.... BigBusiness brought up some good points to you and you also need to remember that the first 2-4 weeks weight will fly off bro and then it slows a bit... would also think it would be moving a bit faster but you are busting ass and the main thing to look at is body fat and not the scale... keep an eye on that... that's when your really making progress... weight can be bigger bones, more muscle, etc... fat percentage is when you really see the progress brother...

I told you on the vascularity... Just wait man and the s4 is definitely hardening you like that... adding proviron only adds even more... your going to keep making strength gains and endurance will only grow... keep it up brother... your doing great and setting a great example...

Thanks man! These logs and the feedback from everyone really keep me pushing.

I know how it is with losing weight it's very strange in the way it works, I was just expecting it to keep dropping. It just doesn't make any sense to me because I am becoming visibly leaner everyday but basically gaining/maintaining weight on the scale. I know I'm not putting lots of mass on. I weighed myself this morning and I'm back at 280 but look like I weigh 240. I mean seriously if you saw me in person you'd never guess I weighed 280. I run 10 minute miles, which isn't really fast but it's not bad at 280, lol.

I'm seriously loving this combo of S4 and proviron. I'm in full on flex mode all day long. I was very skeptical about pure essence at first but I'm becoming more of a believer everyday.

Also, I can't say enough about peptide warehouse's mt2. Fucking wow! It's been 10 days and 2 tanning bed sessions and I'm fucking Brown as a biscuit. It's nothing short of a miracle.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Tonight was a brutally intense workout but I can't give that credit to the sarms because my workout are always brutally intense, lol. However, today was my second workout since starting the sarms where my numbers didn't go down but instead went up. I'm still nowhere near my precut numbers but at least I'm on my way back up. Monday's are a rally hard day, I work 13 hours and then I go dead lift, hang clean and press, and various other shoulder lifts. Then I top it off with some hiit on the elliptical. I had to cut my cardio short tonight because of time. I did 20 minutes of hiit with a 5 minute warm up and a 5 minute cool down. It was a very rough session because I was so whooped from dead lift and cleans. I don't think no amount of gw would have helped tonight.

I got a couple people asking me about my tan tonight. MT2 is fucking awesome!

I'm visually starting to see changes to my physic daily. I'm getting leaner, drier, harder, and definitely more vascular. I'm super excited for the road ahead.

ibleedoranbla said:
Tonight was a brutally intense workout but I can't give that credit to the sarms because my workout are always brutally intense, lol. However, today was my second workout since starting the sarms where my numbers didn't go down but instead went up. I'm still nowhere near my precut numbers but at least I'm on my way back up. Monday's are a rally hard day, I work 13 hours and then I go dead lift, hang clean and press, and various other shoulder lifts. Then I top it off with some hiit on the elliptical. I had to cut my cardio short tonight because of time. I did 20 minutes of hiit with a 5 minute warm up and a 5 minute cool down. It was a very rough session because I was so whooped from dead lift and cleans. I don't think no amount of gw would have helped tonight.

I'm visually starting to see changes to my physic daily. I'm getting leaner, drier, harder, and definitely more vascular. I'm super excited for the road ahead.

Nice work brother! You are just getting started and already seeing excellent results so just wait as the best is far yet to come! Keep busting ass like you are and nothing can stop you bro...

ibleedoranbla said:

That's very awesome to hear man! I'm glad to see you are getting the strength increases and body composition changes. It appears that things are starting to really fire on all cylinders now, so I think you are in a for a fun ride from here forward!

Well, this is just starting to become comical. For those of you that have been following along you know that I've been having some issues with the scale, as I am cutting. Today I went to the doctor and had to be weighed in. I weighed 284 pounds! Hahaha, WTF!? I've gained 10 pounds in the last two weeks on a calorie deficit and 5 days of cardio a week. I seriously do not understand it at all. The craziest part is the fact that I'm absolutely NOT gaining fat. I'm without a doubt getting leaner. My clothes are getting bigger, I'm feeling leaner and I'm seeing new cuts daily...oh well, I guess I'm just completely defying science.

On another note, I had a pretty decent workout tonight. There is no doubt about it, I am feeling stronger than I have in awhile. I'm feeling extremely full, dense, and hard. I'm actually starting to notice I'm getting a lot of looks everywhere I go, including the gym. I'm loving the way things are going so far. I'm not really noticing much from the gw when it comes to my cardio but honestly, I think it has more to do with the fact I'm just pretty beat up. Working 60 hours a week, training 5 days a week and doing roughly 20 miles of cardio a week has definitely taken its toll. During my cardio session tonight it was weird, my brain kept telling my body to keep going but my body was fighting back saying it had enough, lol. Either way I still got 50 minutes in on the elliptical with 35 of those minutes being HIIT. The other 15 was steady state warm up/cool down.

Can't wait to hit the gym tomorrow. It's back and bicep day and I can't wait to see what kind of pump I get going on tomorrow.

ibleedoranbla said:
Well, this is just starting to become comical. For those of you that have been following along you know that I've been having some issues with the scale, as I am cutting. Today I went to the doctor and had to be weighed in. I weighed 284 pounds! Hahaha, WTF!? I've gained 10 pounds in the last two weeks on a calorie deficit and 5 days of cardio a week. I seriously do not understand it at all. The craziest part is the fact that I'm absolutely NOT gaining fat. I'm without a doubt getting leaner. My clothes are getting bigger, I'm feeling leaner and I'm seeing new cuts daily...oh well, I guess I'm just completely defying science.

On another note, I had a pretty decent workout tonight. There is no doubt about it, I am feeling stronger than I have in awhile. I'm feeling extremely full, dense, and hard. I'm actually starting to notice I'm getting a lot of looks everywhere I go, including the gym. I'm loving the way things are going so far. I'm not really noticing much from the gw when it comes to my cardio but honestly, I think it has more to do with the fact I'm just pretty beat up. Working 60 hours a week, training 5 days a week and doing roughly 20 miles of cardio a week has definitely taken its toll. During my cardio session tonight it was weird, my brain kept telling my body to keep going but my body was fighting back saying it had enough, lol. Either way I still got 50 minutes in on the elliptical with 35 of those minutes being HIIT. The other 15 was steady state warm up/cool down.

Can't wait to hit the gym tomorrow. It's back and bicep day and I can't wait to see what kind of pump I get going on tomorrow.

Damn that's insane man! I wouldn't complain at all if you are gaining that kind of weight and still leaning out. That's pretty unbelievable honestly, but I'm very happy to hear it! I'm pretty curious as to how things are going to shape up the further you get into this cycle

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:

Damn that's insane man! I wouldn't complain at all if you are gaining that kind of weight and still leaning out. That's pretty unbelievable honestly, but I'm very happy to hear it! I'm pretty curious as to how things are going to shape up the further you get into this cycle
Believe me, I know it's insane. The only logical explanation I can come up with is that a month ago I switched my diet from a ketosis diet to a balanced diet. When I did that I dropped 10 pounds in like 2 weeks. Since then I've basically gained that all back. So, I'm thinking when I switched my diet up I dropped a shit ton of water and now my body is just balancing itself back out. That still does not make sense though that I'm not losing any weight but getting leaner. I guess I'm just successfully pulling off a recomp. Whatever is going on I am happy with the results so far. I'm going to try and do measurements and pictures every 4 weeks.

ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:

Believe me, I know it's insane. The only logical explanation I can come up with is that a month ago I switched my diet from a ketosis diet to a balanced diet. When I did that I dropped 10 pounds in like 2 weeks. Since then I've basically gained that all back. So, I'm thinking when I switched my diet up I dropped a shit ton of water and now my body is just balancing itself back out. That still does not make sense though that I'm not losing any weight but getting leaner. I guess I'm just successfully pulling off a recomp. Whatever is going on I am happy with the results so far. I'm going to try and do measurements and pictures every 4 weeks.

That's honestly crazy that you are gaining weight like that while being in a deficit and working out the way you are. But hey, that is totally awesome and I'm sure you have no complaints about it lol. I know I wouldn't that's for sure. As long as you are leaning out and not putting on fat good for you bro :!:

ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:

That's honestly crazy that you are gaining weight like that while being in a deficit and working out the way you are. But hey, that is totally awesome and I'm sure you have no complaints about it lol. I know I wouldn't that's for sure. As long as you are leaning out and not putting on fat good for you bro :!:

ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:

what you are accomplishing is what most guys dream of... to be able to drop body fat without sacrificing muscle is the hardest thing to pull off... its very difficult and most have a hard time ever mastering this... i think that you probably are more of a power lifter at nature given your size or i would at least guess you don't have significant problems throwing weight around so this could correlate with your training style, overall body composition etc... the important things are: your dropping body fat, you feel great, your performance is enhanced, you have new found vascularity :D and you are making daily progress...

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Summer cycle log! Pure Essence, Peptide Warehouse, and Euro Pharmacies

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

what you are accomplishing is what most guys dream of... to be able to drop body fat without sacrificing muscle is the hardest thing to pull off... its very difficult and most have a hard time ever mastering this... i think that you probably are more of a power lifter at nature given your size or i would at least guess you don't have significant problems throwing weight around so this could correlate with your training style, overall body composition etc... the important things are: your dropping body fat, you feel great, your performance is enhanced, you have new found vascularity :D and you are making daily progress...
You pretty much hit the nail on the head. I mean I don't necessarily conduct myself a power lifter, I like to think of myself more of like a power builder. All of my workouts are centered around heavy compound movements in the 5-6 rep range and then the workout is finished off with various accessory lifts for hypertrophy. I'm definitely the type that has 0 problem gaining weight or putting on muscle. If I look at food I swear I gain weight. Make no mistake though, there is no doubt that I'm retaining all of my size and dropping fat at the same time.

Tonight was back and biceps. I started off with 4 sets of pull ups followed by 4 sets of t bar rows. After this I went to straight bar curls. This is where shit got serious. My first set I did 115 pounds for 10 reps, when I got done I had a pump in my arms like I've never experienced before. My arms were pumping so hard that it literally hurt. My arms felt like they both had blood pressure cuffs on them squeezing the Fuck out of them. I continued and finished 2 more sets of that and then did 3 sets of 8 of 65# seated dumbbell hammer curls. I finished the workout with some various lat isolation work. By the end of my workout, I seriously thought my fucking arms were going to explode.

I finished up the night with some cardio that I destroyed. I did 5 miles in 50 minutes on the elliptical with 35 minutes of that being HIIT and the other 15 minutes a warm up and cool down. The best part about my cardio session though was I was able to increase the resistance on the elliptical from 3 to 4. So, I was pretty pumped about that.

I'm loving the way things are going so far, besides the fact I'm absolutely beat. I'm getting compliments at work for my tan, which is awesome, thanks peptide warehouse!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Summer cycle log! Pure Essence, Peptide Warehouse, and Euro Pharmacies

ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

You pretty much hit the nail on the head. I mean I don't necessarily conduct myself a power lifter, I like to think of myself more of like a power builder. All of my workouts are centered around heavy compound movements in the 5-6 rep range and then the workout is finished off with various accessory lifts for hypertrophy. I'm definitely the type that has 0 problem gaining weight or putting on muscle. If I look at food I swear I gain weight. Make no mistake though, there is no doubt that I'm retaining all of my size and dropping fat at the same time.

Tonight was back and biceps. I started off with 4 sets of pull ups followed by 4 sets of t bar rows. After this I went to straight bar curls. This is where shit got serious. My first set I did 115 pounds for 10 reps, when I got done I had a pump in my arms like I've never experienced before. My arms were pumping so hard that it literally hurt. My arms felt like they both had blood pressure cuffs on them squeezing the Fuck out of them. I continued and finished 2 more sets of that and then did 3 sets of 8 of 65# seated dumbbell hammer curls. I finished the workout with some various lat isolation work. By the end of my workout, I seriously thought my fucking arms were going to explode.

I finished up the night with some cardio that I destroyed. I did 5 miles in 50 minutes on the elliptical with 35 minutes of that being HIIT and the other 15 minutes a warm up and cool down. The best part about my cardio session though was I was able to increase the resistance on the elliptical from 3 to 4. So, I was pretty pumped about that.

I'm loving the way things are going so far, besides the fact I'm absolutely beat. I'm getting compliments at work for my tan, which is awesome, thanks peptide warehouse!

Great update man! It really sounds like you are recouping well, which seems to be right in line with everything you are trying to accomplish. You are killing it, and the hard work is paying off. Looking forward to more updates brother

ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

You definitely lift for size brother so its no surprise that you are still adding size... I would expect nothing less brother... im very proud of you so far but you have a long way to go and you are WELL ON YOUR WAY...

When I woke up this morning I was in a lot of pain all over. Not like debilitating pain or like injury pain but just sore all over and complete body breakdown. I may be a tad bit over trained, so I think I'm going to have a cheat meal this Saturday and possibly take next Tuesday off from the gym and r&r. With that said, I was really dreading lifting tonight, seeing as how it is leg day. Nonetheless I got up this morning, popped some ibuprofen and went to work. As the day wore on I felt a little better and I had worked the sorness and stiffness out at work. I still was dreading leg day though.

I didn't do anything spectacular tonight but all my numbers did increase which surprised the shit out of me. I'm nowhere near precutting numbers but instead of declining like I have been my numbers are still going back up. I hit 2 warm up sets on squats and the did a 5x5 workout starting at 275 and working up to 305. I haven't hit over 300# on squats in about 2 months and I crushed 305 tonight like it was nothing. I mean 305 really isn't nothing but when you're cutting and your body is completely beat up like mine is, I'll take it. Also, when I do squats, I go atg. I finished the workout off with 4 sets of Romanian dead lifts and 4 sets of hack squats.

I decided to take a lighter approach to my cardio tonight and I did some steady state treadmill for 40 minutes on 4.0 speed at a 14 incline. I could have done more for longer but my legs were just fried.

The sarms and peptides are definitely helping me to maintain my strength and slowly work my way back up.

Sorry that I didn't update yesterday.

Friday's are my off days from work and I watch my son all day. Him and I like to lay around and watch cartoons all day and take naps, lol. When ny fiancee got home from work I hit the gym.

Last night was heavy chest and triceps day. Everything was great, strength still slowly increased last night. I did a 5x5 on flat bench starting at 225 and worked my way up to 270. Not great numbers but I haven't hit over 270 in a couple of months. I really hope these sarms can help me get back into the 3s while I'm cutting. The rest of my workout consisted of 3 sets of flat bench if a lighter weight to failure, 3 sets to failure of dumbbell incline press, 4 sets to failure of close grip flat bench, and then 3 supersets to failure of dips and peck deck.

I went pretty hard on my workout and it was good and intense. I then followed my workout up with 50 minutes on the elliptical with 35 minutes being hiit and the other 15 minutes a warm-up and cool down. I did it on a 4 resistance again and I felt like I destroyed my cardio and it was very easy. Things are going great.

One thing to note, I feel like since the last couple of days I'm getting some joint pain. I'm wondering if this is being caused by the proviron, maybe it's drying me out too much?

Now the reason I didn't update last night is because after the gym a couple of my long time best friends, one of which I haven't seen in about 3 years, got a hold of me and said they were going out to see Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, and Pink Floyd cover bands. My fiancee and son are out of town for the weekend, so I didn't pass it up. I had a great time but the unfortunate thing is they talked me into some bad stuff. I ended up having some drinks, way more than I should have and we stayed up until 5am catching up. It was a long overdo rendezvous. One thing is certain though, they couldn't believe how big I was. That's all they kept talking about, calling me a body builder, lol. My one friend kept asking me what the hell I was doing and they couldn't stop squeezing my muscles, hahaha. It was definitely an ego boost.

Today is off day from everything. Today I'll be grocery shopping and preparing all my food for the week. I'll also be hitting the tanning bed up, yipee!

Whatsup ibleedoranbla. Good job on the log and keep up on the hard work. I got a quick question tho...whats the tanning stuff your using? I've seen you mention this a couple times. This albino honkie needs some tan...lol

BigBusiness said:
Whatsup ibleedoranbla. Good job on the log and keep up on the hard work. I got a quick question tho...whats the tanning stuff your using? I've seen you mention this a couple times. This albino honkie needs some tan...lol
Thanks man, I try and help it as detailed as possible. I'm using melanotan 2 from peptide warehouse. I was as pale as a ghost 2 weeks ago. Now two weeks later and 3 tanning sessions and I look like a Spaniard, lol.

Top Bottom