napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Summer cycle log! Pure Essence, Peptide Warehouse, and Euro Pharmacies

I haven't been on the forums very much the last couple of days, I've been rather busy. I spent all weekend looking at houses and I put an offer in and it was accepted. So, things aren't looking much better in the best future as far as my time goes. Working 60+ hours/week, working out 5 days/week, closing on a house, moving, and starting the test portion of my cycle in 4 weeks is going to be a huge challenge to keep my sanity.

I didn't have a chance to update my log last night after working out because I just had to much going on. So, while I have a few minutes at work, I figured I'd give my update from yesterday.

I basically felt like shit all day yesterday, just absolutely exhausted all day. I had no motivation to workout but I still drug my ass in there. My workout was not very good, it was very sluggish and my stomach was not feeling well. I still completed my workout though. The entire workout I kept telling myself I was going to skip cardio last night. Somehow as I was leaving I managed to make a turn and head up to the cardio room. I was able to talk myself into doing cardio at the last minute. However, my cardio was not very good. I did 30 minutes of steady state on the elliptical and my justification for this was that it was better than if I had just left. Monday's are very hard for me because I work 13 hours on about 5 hours of sleep and then do 90 minutes of weight training and then try to finish with cardio. Either way I was very happy that I at least got some cardio in.

After cardio I felt horrible. I felt like I was going to throw up, I had zero appetite and I was most exhausted. I managed to get most of my post workout meal down but it was very hard having no appetite. I feel 100% better today then I did yesterday, so I have high hopes for my workout session tonight.

I'm going to juggle my meals around a little today because I think that my preworkout meal is what keeps making me feel nauseous. I think that the meal is just too heavy 60 minutes before training. On a positive note, I'm down to 270 on the scale and my top two abs are popping like crazy. I'm getting very lean and I'm loving it.

Preparation is 3/4 the battle.

ibleedoranbla said:
I haven't been on the forums very much the last couple of days, I've been rather busy. I spent all weekend looking at houses and I put an offer in and it was accepted. So, things aren't looking much better in the best future as far as my time goes. Working 60+ hours/week, working out 5 days/week, closing on a house, moving, and starting the test portion of my cycle in 4 weeks is going to be a huge challenge to keep my sanity.

I didn't have a chance to update my log last night after working out because I just had to much going on. So, while I have a few minutes at work, I figured I'd give my update from yesterday.

I basically felt like shit all day yesterday, just absolutely exhausted all day. I had no motivation to workout but I still drug my ass in there. My workout was not very good, it was very sluggish and my stomach was not feeling well. I still completed my workout though. The entire workout I kept telling myself I was going to skip cardio last night. Somehow as I was leaving I managed to make a turn and head up to the cardio room. I was able to talk myself into doing cardio at the last minute. However, my cardio was not very good. I did 30 minutes of steady state on the elliptical and my justification for this was that it was better than if I had just left. Monday's are very hard for me because I work 13 hours on about 5 hours of sleep and then do 90 minutes of weight training and then try to finish with cardio. Either way I was very happy that I at least got some cardio in.

After cardio I felt horrible. I felt like I was going to throw up, I had zero appetite and I was most exhausted. I managed to get most of my post workout meal down but it was very hard having no appetite. I feel 100% better today then I did yesterday, so I have high hopes for my workout session tonight.

I'm going to juggle my meals around a little today because I think that my preworkout meal is what keeps making me feel nauseous. I think that the meal is just too heavy 60 minutes before training. On a positive note, I'm down to 270 on the scale and my top two abs are popping like crazy. I'm getting very lean and I'm loving it.

the meal timing very well could be a problem... i try to keep it lighter around that time... i have a bigger meal about 2-3 hours before but my meals are not big in general... especially when you are doing a lot of cardio, the last thing you want is an unsettled stomach or too full of one... you definitely need something for energy but NOTHING too heavy etc...

Just caught myself up on your log bro. I'm glad you are still pushing hard everyday and dropping weight. Also, maybe I missed an earlier post but what was your s4 dose at b4 you bumped it to 100mg? And any changes in vision sides from doing so?

Re: RE: Re: Summer cycle log! Pure Essence, Peptide Warehouse, and Euro Pharmacies

CriticalEclipZzZ said:
Just caught myself up on your log bro. I'm glad you are still pushing hard everyday and dropping weight. Also, maybe I missed an earlier post but what was your s4 dose at b4 you bumped it to 100mg? And any changes in vision sides from doing so?
My S4 dose was at 50mg. I haven't had any side effects from going to 100mg. I have ran S4 about 4 other times at 100mg and I've never had any of the vision side effects.

Yesterday I changed my meals up. I switched my lunch and preworkout meal. Also, I ended up taking the day off last night from the gym. It was absolutely necessary and it paid dividends tonight. I have been feeling extremely beat down and my motivation was starting to take a hit along with it. Tonight I had the best workout I've had in over a week. Sometimes you have to just listen to yourself and take a break when it tells you too. I did back and biceps tonight and killed it. I made gains on every lift. I finished up the workout with a 5 minute warm-up on the elliptical, then 25 minutes of hiit, followed by 10 minutes of steady state working up to a 10 on the resistance and then a 5 minute cool down. Hopefully, I can continue good workouts the rest of the week. Tomorrow is legs, so I need all I got.

ibleedoranbla said:
Yesterday I changed my meals up. I switched my lunch and preworkout meal. Also, I ended up taking the day off last night from the gym. It was absolutely necessary and it paid dividends tonight. I have been feeling extremely beat down and my motivation was starting to take a hit along with it. Tonight I had the best workout I've had in over a week. Sometimes you have to just listen to yourself and take a break when it tells you too. I did back and biceps tonight and killed it. I made gains on every lift. I finished up the workout with a 5 minute warm-up on the elliptical, then 25 minutes of hiit, followed by 10 minutes of steady state working up to a 10 on the resistance and then a 5 minute cool down. Hopefully, I can continue good workouts the rest of the week. Tomorrow is legs, so I need all I got.

its amazing what a day of rest can do brother... i rarely do it but now, i finally convinced myself that when my body is REALLY yelling at me about needing a break to just listen as opposed to "pushing through." We have it in our heads, and im the worst at this, that it makes us more of a man or we will lose something if we take a day off... its a mental thing regardless but in actuality, its much more of a hindrance than anything to do that... it just sets us back... GOOD JOB listening to your body brother... I really love that and it really sets a good example for everyone to follow... I am the king of preaching of it but not following through but now that I finally do, it really pays off big time... NICE JOB

Re: RE: Re: Summer cycle log! Pure Essence, Peptide Warehouse, and Euro Pharmacies

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:

its amazing what a day of rest can do brother... i rarely do it but now, i finally convinced myself that when my body is REALLY yelling at me about needing a break to just listen as opposed to "pushing through." We have it in our heads, and im the worst at this, that it makes us more of a man or we will lose something if we take a day off... its a mental thing regardless but in actuality, its much more of a hindrance than anything to do that... it just sets us back... GOOD JOB listening to your body brother... I really love that and it really sets a good example for everyone to follow... I am the king of preaching of it but not following through but now that I finally do, it really pays off big time... NICE JOB
Yea man, there is no doubt about it, I needed that break very badly. I could actually probably use a few days off to give myself some proper recovery but no way will I allow that, lol. I'm going to hang out with family on the 4th and eat a bunch of grilled food and relax and enjoy the holiday. That should really help recharge me.

ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:

Yea man, there is no doubt about it, I needed that break very badly. I could actually probably use a few days off to give myself some proper recovery but no way will I allow that, lol. I'm going to hang out with family on the 4th and eat a bunch of grilled food and relax and enjoy the holiday. That should really help recharge me.

Definitely utilize that time brother... .it will be a huge benefit for you... have a great holiday

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Summer cycle log! Pure Essence, Peptide Warehouse, and Euro Pharmacies

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

Definitely utilize that time brother... .it will be a huge benefit for you... have a great holiday
Thanks you have a good holiday as well.

So, where do I begin? I guess I have a lot to update on, since I haven't been around for about 2 weeks. I apologize for being absent but it was pretty much unavoidable. Around 2 weeks ago, right around 4th of July weekend, I started to feel different, I had something go wrong with my pysche. I was beginning to lose all motivation, I was becomming very irritable, and I was regressing. My family was pissing me off, my coworkers were pissing me off, people driving were pissing me off, and just the thought of going to the gym and eating chicken and rice pissed me off. I took a vacation day from work on Sunday, July 5th, I thought having a 3 day weekend and spending time with my family, eating some bad food, having a couple beers and relaxing from the gym would help and it did to a certain extent.

I had to skip the gym on Monday, July 6th because I had to do my home inspection for a house I'm closing on. I decided that I would get back to it Tuesday. When Tuesday came around, I still had 0 motivation to train but I made it in there. I had decided that I was going to take it easy that week and deload. When it came time to do cardio I was really dreading it but I got on the elliptical nonetheless. After about 15 minutes I got some serve cramping in my abdomen, just left of my belly button. I decided to call it quits for the night after about 20 minutes. I figured I'd get some good rest that night and hit it harder on Wednesday. Once again, on Wednesday, I had no motivation but I made it in there. I had a pretty damn good workout but once again after about 15 minutes of cardio the cramping started again, so I shut it down and went home. I was obviously very frustrated with this. The weird thing is that I was still in a very bad spot mentally, I was still aggravated by every little thing but I was having good weight lifting sessions just terrible cardio. At this point, I decided to take the entire week off from cardio and continue to just deload the rest of the week. So, I finished lifting thursday and Friday and took my normal Saturday and Sunday off. I also had some cheat meals on Saturday again.

I gave everything a lot of thought over the weekend and when all this first started to go on I began to think I was shutdown because that's how I felt but it just didn't make sense to be shutdown from what I'm currently using. Then I came to the conclusion that I wasn't shutdown but I was just actually over trained and over stressed. The copious amounts of cardio I was doing 5 days a week, on top of being in a rather large deficit, plus being in the middle of closing on a house was just a recipe for disaster. So, after taking a step back and reevaluating everything I decided this week to put my mind over matter, get back to lifting some heavy ass weight and scale back on the cardio. Instead of doing 40 minutes of hiit and another 15-20 minutes of steady state 5x a week, I decided to do 20-25 minutes of hiit 5x week and call it a day.

I got back to it last night and I can say I had a GREAT workout and I'm feeling better than I have in two weeks. My motivation is back, my stress level is back to normal and I'm ready to smash shit. I will be starting my tbol in 2 weeks, my test in 3 weeks, and moving in 4. I couldn't be more excited which is great because two weeks ago the thought of all of that made me want to punch something, lol. So, I'll be hitting the gym up again tonight and hopefully be staying on top of my log.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Dealing with lenders, realtor, and home inspections is enough to drive someone insane :) noy to mention being in a calorie deficit. Chalk it up and push forward bro

For some reason tapatalk just does not work for me. I don't get notifications and when someone comments on my threads I can't see their comments until I comment again.

BigBusiness said:
Dealing with lenders, realtor, and home inspections is enough to drive someone insane :) noy to mention being in a calorie deficit. Chalk it up and push forward bro
Yea, you're right. The good thing is that during all that time, the only thing I missed was 1 workout and it was due to having the home inspection. So, I've still managed to keep on track minus a couple days of bad foods.

brother i know all about this all too well... what i had to go through with our house when we got it was unreal... it took 4-5 months of acceptance, bad appraisals, loans not working etc... it took every last little bit out of me and this wedding has done the exact same except worse and has left me 10 pounds lighter, stressed to the ever loving fucking max etc and missing some days in the gym because im so exhausted and nutrient deprived that i can barely get out of bed.. i know exactly where you are all too well but you can get through it bro... trust me, its difficult and you wonder what the fuck is going on but you can get through it... im always here if you need me...

ibleedoranbla said:
So, where do I begin? I guess I have a lot to update on, since I haven't been around for about 2 weeks. I apologize for being absent but it was pretty much unavoidable. Around 2 weeks ago, right around 4th of July weekend, I started to feel different, I had something go wrong with my pysche. I was beginning to lose all motivation, I was becomming very irritable, and I was regressing. My family was pissing me off, my coworkers were pissing me off, people driving were pissing me off, and just the thought of going to the gym and eating chicken and rice pissed me off. I took a vacation day from work on Sunday, July 5th, I thought having a 3 day weekend and spending time with my family, eating some bad food, having a couple beers and relaxing from the gym would help and it did to a certain extent.

I had to skip the gym on Monday, July 6th because I had to do my home inspection for a house I'm closing on. I decided that I would get back to it Tuesday. When Tuesday came around, I still had 0 motivation to train but I made it in there. I had decided that I was going to take it easy that week and deload. When it came time to do cardio I was really dreading it but I got on the elliptical nonetheless. After about 15 minutes I got some serve cramping in my abdomen, just left of my belly button. I decided to call it quits for the night after about 20 minutes. I figured I'd get some good rest that night and hit it harder on Wednesday. Once again, on Wednesday, I had no motivation but I made it in there. I had a pretty damn good workout but once again after about 15 minutes of cardio the cramping started again, so I shut it down and went home. I was obviously very frustrated with this. The weird thing is that I was still in a very bad spot mentally, I was still aggravated by every little thing but I was having good weight lifting sessions just terrible cardio. At this point, I decided to take the entire week off from cardio and continue to just deload the rest of the week. So, I finished lifting thursday and Friday and took my normal Saturday and Sunday off. I also had some cheat meals on Saturday again.

I gave everything a lot of thought over the weekend and when all this first started to go on I began to think I was shutdown because that's how I felt but it just didn't make sense to be shutdown from what I'm currently using. Then I came to the conclusion that I wasn't shutdown but I was just actually over trained and over stressed. The copious amounts of cardio I was doing 5 days a week, on top of being in a rather large deficit, plus being in the middle of closing on a house was just a recipe for disaster. So, after taking a step back and reevaluating everything I decided this week to put my mind over matter, get back to lifting some heavy ass weight and scale back on the cardio. Instead of doing 40 minutes of hiit and another 15-20 minutes of steady state 5x a week, I decided to do 20-25 minutes of hiit 5x week and call it a day.

I got back to it last night and I can say I had a GREAT workout and I'm feeling better than I have in two weeks. My motivation is back, my stress level is back to normal and I'm ready to smash shit. I will be starting my tbol in 2 weeks, my test in 3 weeks, and moving in 4. I couldn't be more excited which is great because two weeks ago the thought of all of that made me want to punch something, lol. So, I'll be hitting the gym up again tonight and hopefully be staying on top of my log.

Man, that really sucks but I totally understand where you are coming from. I've been there myself not too long ago. Work picked up and I was doing a lot of overtime, my sleep was down to about 4-5 hours a day, I had just started a cut into a caloric defecit, and I added a bunch of cardio to my already high volume weight training 5 days a week. I felt just like you did with no motivation, and my numbers in the gym were terrible. I had to step back and reevaluate. I went back to my old training way of just 3 days of weights per week (high intensity low volume) with cardio on off days. As a result, I felt much better rather quickly and my numbers have climbed through the roof since. Sometimes you just have to listen to what your body is trying to tell you, and do what it needs

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:

Man, that really sucks but I totally understand where you are coming from. I've been there myself not too long ago. Work picked up and I was doing a lot of overtime, my sleep was down to about 4-5 hours a day, I had just started a cut into a caloric defecit, and I added a bunch of cardio to my already high volume weight training 5 days a week. I felt just like you did with no motivation, and my numbers in the gym were terrible. I had to step back and reevaluate. I went back to my old training way of just 3 days of weights per week (high intensity low volume) with cardio on off days. As a result, I felt much better rather quickly and my numbers have climbed through the roof since. Sometimes you just have to listen to what your body is trying to tell you, and do what it needs

Whent threw the exact same thing about 3-4 weeks ago. Load's of work, little sleep, training routine was push/pull/legs 3-6on, 1off and started to loose wheight like crazy. Dialed back on the training to some good ol' 4 split routine with 2on, 1off and that was enough to bring me back in the game

Thanks for all the encouraging words fellas. I know that everyone goes through this from time to time but it definitely helps to hear it from others. I did the right thing and took a step back and I'm feeling so much better.

I had a great workout last night hit some chest and triceps doing all hypertrophy work. I had an enormous beautiful pump going when I was done. I then finished off the workout with 40 minutes of cardio on the elliptical with 25 minutes of it being hiit.

Tonight I had a decent workout, it wasn't one of my best but I still put in work. I did back and biceps tonight. I ended up skipping out on cardio tonight because I just wasn't feeling it. This is the new approach I'm going to be taking. I'm going to start listening to my body fully. When it's telling me no on something then that's what I'm going to do. Plus tomorrow is legs, so I need my wheels to be fresh.

I'm thinking about changing course and starting my tbol tomorrow instead of waiting until the 26th. Then starting my test the following Sunday on the 26th instead of waiting until August 2. What do you all think?

ibleedoranbla said:
Thanks for all the encouraging words fellas. I know that everyone goes through this from time to time but it definitely helps to hear it from others. I did the right thing and took a step back and I'm feeling so much better.

I had a great workout last night hit some chest and triceps doing all hypertrophy work. I had an enormous beautiful pump going when I was done. I then finished off the workout with 40 minutes of cardio on the elliptical with 25 minutes of it being hiit.

Tonight I had a decent workout, it wasn't one of my best but I still put in work. I did back and biceps tonight. I ended up skipping out on cardio tonight because I just wasn't feeling it. This is the new approach I'm going to be taking. I'm going to start listening to my body fully. When it's telling me no on something then that's what I'm going to do. Plus tomorrow is legs, so I need my wheels to be fresh.

I'm thinking about changing course and starting my tbol tomorrow instead of waiting until the 26th. Then starting my test the following Sunday on the 26th instead of waiting until August 2. What do you all think?

I think that's fine bro... you really tore it up on your cycle but you went overboard and you know not to do that this time... i do it ALL the time and i FINALLY am realizing that's not the way to do it because ultimately, it sets you back more than anything...

I took my first dose of tbol this morning for breakfast, lol. 30mg to start the day. It may sound crazy and I'm not sure if it's in my head or not but I feel like I have a major pump going on.

ibleedoranbla said:
I took my first dose of tbol this morning for breakfast, lol. 30mg to start the day. It may sound crazy and I'm not sure if it's in my head or not but I feel like I have a major pump going on.

nice breakfast brother... it does not work that fast bro but im glad your feeling good!

Top Bottom