napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR9009 and Ostarine Log

caleb18

I am currently in the 10th day of my cycle and thought I would start a log for anyone interested. I don't see too many SR logs as its relatively new.

I am 21 years old, 175lbs and about 8% body fat (guessing). This is my first cycle. I workout six times a week and try and do cardio 2-3 times a week.
I have been working out on and off for two years but very steady the last 9 months. I follow a strict eating plan and am very disciplined with it.

My cycle is 25mg Osta in the morning and planning on doing 5mg of SR every 2 to 3 hours for 5 doses a day. I haven't started SR because I am waiting for the Osta to really kick in. I have Nolva and Clomid on hand for my pct.

I am already starting to feel so small strength gains but am planning to start running SR after week two.

Open to questions and advice, this is my first cycle so anything helps!

Image1463799308.597832.jpg
Image1463799331.538020.jpg
Image1463799353.637242.jpg

Couple current pictures, will be posting new ones every week or as I see gains!

No supplement beats hard work

Ordered everything from Sarmsx after hearing Dylan speak so highly of them and so far have not been disappointed. Reasonable price, great customer service (fast replies when emailed) and fast shipping 10 days to Canada.

Ordered everything from Sarmsx after hearing Dylan speak so highly of them and so far have not been disappointed. Reasonable price, great customer service (fast replies when emailed) and fast shipping 10 days to Canada.

I'll be following along bud.. Great work so far. You look great and have developed a nice base. You can't go wrong with sarmsx and the two sarms you picked are some of my favorite. Good luck and don't hesitate to hit me with any questions if you need any help.

Subscribed. I'm running Ostarine and Rad (1.5 weeks in) and have noticed some gains and amazing joint healing. I'll be following along. Btw - how long are you running this stack for?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, I worked pretty hard to get where I'm at. Wanted to have a good base and habits before I went on sarms so I can get the full benefit from this cycle. I'll keep this updated with pictures.

Subscribed. I'm running Ostarine and Rad (1.5 weeks in) and have noticed some gains and amazing joint healing. I'll be following along. Btw - how long are you running this stack for?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same here, 1.5 weeks in and already noticing my back feels way better! Have had lower back pain for three years and could never dead lift before because of the pain. Pulled 235 yesterday for 3 sets of 12 reps and no pain! That might not sound like much weight but it's just an amazing step to be able to deadlift again. I'm planing on running the stack for 12 weeks.

You have an incredible base built on you already, and you are very lean. I love to see that kind of work ethic from someone your age. I have a ton of respect for that

I'll be following your progress to see how this treats you. One thing I would like to correct is your dosing of SR9009 which should be dosed 6 times per day for 30mg total and not 5 times per day.

Here is how your layout should look

1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

nice work brother... im looking forward to this log... as you pointed out, there's not an abundance of sr9009 logs so im really intrigued to see how you like it... you have a great base and a great start... your going to do very well bro... i'll be here for support as well as to answer any questions you need help with... i KNOW your going to tear shit up bro...

You have an incredible base built on you already, and you are very lean. I love to see that kind of work ethic from someone your age. I have a ton of respect for that

I'll be following your progress to see how this treats you. One thing I would like to correct is your dosing of SR9009 which should be dosed 6 times per day for 30mg total and not 5 times per day.

Here is how your layout should look

1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks, that means a lot. I wanted to make sure I had the work ethic down before I went on any kind of cycle, thanks for the encouragement.

Okay thanks I'll adjust my dosing, I don't know if I'll have enough for the whole 12 weeks at 30mg a day. I have three bottles as I was originally planning on 20mg a day than heard 25mg was better.

I have Clomid, I wasn't aware that I should run GW with my pct. What role does GW play in my pct?

nice work brother... im looking forward to this log... as you pointed out, there's not an abundance of sr9009 logs so im really intrigued to see how you like it... you have a great base and a great start... your going to do very well bro... i'll be here for support as well as to answer any questions you need help with... i KNOW your going to tear shit up bro...

Thanks for your support, glad to have the expert helping me out. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this works as well, can't wait!

I'll be running this cycle until the first week of August and pct right after until September. What should I do after that? I'll be looking to pack on some good size!

Thanks for your support, glad to have the expert helping me out. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this works as well, can't wait!

I'll be running this cycle until the first week of August and pct right after until September. What should I do after that? I'll be looking to pack on some good size!

lets not worry about that until mid cycle here... you don't EVER start planning like that when you haven't even barely begun the task at hand... you need to focus on the present... about mid cycle, i will create your next cycle... you'll end up taking 2-3 weeks off after your mini pct and then we will get you on a new sarms stack...

mk677 will definitely be implemented though...

lets not worry about that until mid cycle here... you don't EVER start planning like that when you haven't even barely begun the task at hand... you need to focus on the present... about mid cycle, i will create your next cycle... you'll end up taking 2-3 weeks off after your mini pct and then we will get you on a new sarms stack...

Okay sounds good, I'm going to be putting everything I have into these next ten weeks!

So it's been three weeks today that I started this stack and thought it was time for an update. I am loving this and starting to see some nice strength gains. Did arms yesterday and did overhead tricep extensions with 95 lb dumbbell for 14 reps no problem, woulda tried 100 but they were being used. Did legs today and squatted 345 for 5 reps. That's already 30lbs up from last week! Back injury is feeling great and even had a nagging shoulder that doesn't hurt anymore. As far as Ostarine goes I'm sold, this stuff is great. Still eating clean and working out hard but this stuff is working really well.

Done a week of SR9009 and really starting to feel the increased endurance as well, not as tired in the gym between sets. Also hadn't done cardio for awhile and did today, I was able to easily run for 30 min. Didn't feel like my lungs were going to burst haha. Heart rate was noticeably lower too. After 30 min I still felt like I could go but didn't have time.

Final thoughts, I'm really enjoying this stack. These first three weeks I have seen noticeable gains in strength and increasing weight week after week. I will post more pictures in a bit once I see very noticeable changes.

To confirm , you are saying that you are 100% natural, in that this is your "first cycle of anything ever" (no gear, no pro-hormones etc).
If so good base to start.

So it's been three weeks today that I started this stack and thought it was time for an update. I am loving this and starting to see some nice strength gains. Did arms yesterday and did overhead tricep extensions with 95 lb dumbbell for 14 reps no problem, woulda tried 100 but they were being used. Did legs today and squatted 345 for 5 reps. That's already 30lbs up from last week! Back injury is feeling great and even had a nagging shoulder that doesn't hurt anymore. As far as Ostarine goes I'm sold, this stuff is great. Still eating clean and working out hard but this stuff is working really well.

Done a week of SR9009 and really starting to feel the increased endurance as well, not as tired in the gym between sets. Also hadn't done cardio for awhile and did today, I was able to easily run for 30 min. Didn't feel like my lungs were going to burst haha. Heart rate was noticeably lower too. After 30 min I still felt like I could go but didn't have time.

Final thoughts, I'm really enjoying this stack. These first three weeks I have seen noticeable gains in strength and increasing weight week after week. I will post more pictures in a bit once I see very noticeable changes.

I read an article on a clinical study that ostarine raises some liver vlaues, are you using any supplements for this or any other potential sides? Also did you get a chance to do some blood work before the cycle and will you do any after?

I read an article on a clinical study that ostarine raises some liver vlaues, are you using any supplements for this or any other potential sides? Also did you get a chance to do some blood work before the cycle and will you do any after?

Hmm, I have never heard that before. I'll look into it some more. I didn't get a chance to do blood work no, and I wasn't planning on getting any done after. I'm just going to run a good pct.

The study was done at 3mg daily for 12 weeks on 120 healthy men and women, an excerpt from it says:

"It seems likely that ostarine, like 17alpha-methyl steroids, causes some amount of liver damage. In Dalton's study, the concentration of the enzyme alanine-aminotransferase [ALT] rose in twenty percent of the subjects. A high ALT level can indicate liver damage"

Seems that about 20% of the subjects had liver issues, thats why I was wondering about some liver support, since you are using a higher dose than the one used. I mean yeah the percentage was low, but why chance it no?

Top Bottom