napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shoulder pain from lgd 4033?

oivan81

Hello, guys I tried to find this question but I couldn't so I'll just post it I been taking lgd 4033 for 2 days 10mg and those two days I woke up with serious shoulder pain is it the SARM?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Hello, guys I tried to find this question but I couldn't so I'll just post it I been taking lgd 4033 for 2 days 10mg and those two days I woke up with serious shoulder pain is it the SARM?

Absolutely not man. Dud you do anything to aggravate it? If anything lgd heals problems not cause them

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

By the way I deleted your duplicate thread for you buddy

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

When i tried posting the post first time it said error then I re did another one sorry newbie

He meant the pain and LGD lol I took it for 8 weeks and NEVER had anything like that, as Rick mentioned I almost felt like my tendinitis got a little better but maybe that's my thinking lol. Is your LGD from sarmsx?

Lol went to the clinic turns out I been walking around with a dislocated shoulder

Lol went to the clinic turns out I been walking around with a dislocated shoulder

my point was how do you correlate shoulder pain and discomfort to lgd use? that's what made no sense but this really clears up... for fucks sake bro... how on earth could you not know you had a dislocated shoulder? you must have an extreme tolerance for pain... shit... i cant think of too many who could just walk around wth a dislocated shoulder like that and not even know... you will definitely need to lgd more than ever to help with the healing process... dislocated shoulders can be an issue if not treated and taken care of properly...

my point was how do you correlate shoulder pain and discomfort to lgd use? that's what made no sense but this really clears up... for fucks sake bro... how on earth could you not know you had a dislocated shoulder? you must have an extreme tolerance for pain... shit... i cant think of too many who could just walk around wth a dislocated shoulder like that and not even know... you will definitely need to lgd more than ever to help with the healing process... dislocated shoulders can be an issue if not treated and taken care of properly...
I read that theirs been cases of lgd joint pain. And my shoulder wasn't fully off the socket it was just off by centimeters. And I really don't mind the pain I was a cav scout back in the day their was no such thing as sick call when you were a private prettt much sucked up everything. #ifyouaintcavyouaintshit lol just a saying we had

I read that theirs been cases of lgd joint pain. And my shoulder wasn't fully off the socket it was just off by centimeters. And I really don't mind the pain I was a cav scout back in the day their was no such thing as sick call when you were a private prettt much sucked up everything. #ifyouaintcavyouaintshit lol just a saying we had

i like that bro.. i like that a lot... suffering brings success... it goes hand in hand...

im not sure where you read something like that about LGD but wherever you did i would HIGHLY advise you never go back to that site for info... thats literally the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of what you would expect or experience with lgd use... just so your aware.. i dont want you to get confused in any way or have any questions about it.. people are so clueless yet they post things and then confuse others looking for answers... i cant stand that shit but the best thing you can do is stick around here and always ask when you need the help...

i like that bro.. i like that a lot... suffering brings success... it goes hand in hand...

im not sure where you read something like that about LGD but wherever you did i would HIGHLY advise you never go back to that site for info... thats literally the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of what you would expect or experience with lgd use... just so your aware.. i dont want you to get confused in any way or have any questions about it.. people are so clueless yet they post things and then confuse others looking for answers... i cant stand that shit but the best thing you can do is stick around here and always ask when you need the help...
Is it safe to go up 15mg next week? I'm going to try and get some hgh just need to find a good source

Is it safe to go up 15mg next week? I'm going to try and get some hgh just need to find a good source

you should NEVER exceed 10 mg per day of lgd bro... have you thought about or considered mk677 as opposed to hgh? its far cheaper, acts as hgh and has far less side effects... you can run it for one year continuously... honestly, the healing and recovery stack would be your best option... here is a link and the layout... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/healing-and-recovery-stack-12-weeks-2?sort=p.price&order=DESC

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Top Bottom