napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SarmsX LGD

dberger

Hey Guys,
So I was Just wondering about the LGD being sold by SarmsX. All I hear is good things about this site and its products and I know theres many other complanies selling LGD in liquid form like Sarms1, Southern Sarms, etc. I just want to make sure I'm purchasing the right product from the right place. Any one have reviews of this from Sarmsx or advice. All appreciated Thank you!

I would just get sarmsx. I bought lgd from another website cause it was cheap and within the first 3 days my testes started to shrink which lgd shouldn't do. I just bought sarmsx lgd and so far I haven't had any side affects

okay will do. Have you seen any results already? Any progress on your lifts. Btw How long did it take to process your order? I just ordered today and haven't been charged yet?

I've heard bad things about southern SARMS and I know from personal experience that sarms1 is dishonest scamming trash.
Sarmsx is superb pure stuff. I wouldn't think of trying another.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

okay will do. Have you seen any results already? Any progress on your lifts. Btw How long did it take to process your order? I just ordered today and haven't been charged yet?

It's not instant. It'll take a few days to process. That's normal so don't get concerned.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Hey Guys,
So I was Just wondering about the LGD being sold by SarmsX. All I hear is good things about this site and its products and I know theres many other complanies selling LGD in liquid form like Sarms1, Southern Sarms, etc. I just want to make sure I'm purchasing the right product from the right place. Any one have reviews of this from Sarmsx or advice. All appreciated Thank you!

DO NOT USE SOUTHERN SARMS!!!
IDK about the others you listed but for f*cks sake do not buy anything from southern sarms.
I've tried a few different distributors, blue sky peptides, evolution peptides, southern sarms, the only place that might be legit besides SarmsX is evolution peptides... MAYBE (I know their sildenafil is legit).
I'm saying this to help you, so you don't get fucked like I did, just buy from sarmsX. If you buy from southern sarms you will get sides, period. They have also been known to steal credit card numbers.
There is a reason everyone here recommends sarmsX, it's legit.

Hey Guys,
The ONLY source you want to use for sarms is www.sarmsx.com

Purchasing from anywhere else is a big gamble and risk. Both of those companies you mentioned are known terrible sources for quality

Let me know what you ate planning to do with your stats and goals and I'll get you something set up

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I'm deff trying to bulk. I usually plan and have been taking in 3000+ calories a day through food, weight gainer and protein, etc. Im already seeing great gains on my own and I know this is going to take me to the next level. I'm 5'10 185. 21 yrs old. Oh yeah one last question, would you stack lgd with a test booster or just wait until after the cycle and do the pct. Thanks

southern sarms is a crock of shit to say the least... they sell at prices that are IMPOSSIBLE to sell... they would be paying you to use their products... its fucking insulting to say the least... they piss me off to no end honestly...

if your trying to bulk go with this cycle... you can get the very best of the best at www.sarmsx.com and i stand by that a million percent... you need to run mk677 for 6 months at the minimum but up to a year is recommended...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom