napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms

gravesbigs

Hey Dylan,

Love all the videos you put out! Thanks for all the knowledge you’re dropping.
I wanted to pick your brain on my personal situation. Started SARMS last year. Got my blood work done before I started and everything was in good ranges except vitamin D.
A ran a couple cycles. I had my blood work done again and got my results back 4 weeks ago. Test was down to 90ng/dL. Doc was worried. Put me on Test Cyp that same office visit. She put me on 160mg per week.

33 years old
6ft
205 LBS
13-15% body Fat
Type 1 diabetic (well controlled)
Lifting since high school.
Did my first physique show last April and took 3rd.

I figured while I’m taking test anyway, I figured I’d try anabolics. I was thinking 6 weeks of Anavar (a friend had a bunch he game me for cheap).
I really want to try winny. I don’t have slot of trouble putting on muscle but being as shredded as I’d like to be takes a TON of work.

Thoughts on how to run everything? And maybe how to maximize my insulin for muscle growth and fat loss?

Thanks a million!

if you are just starting trt you should hold off and get used to it before you just start jumping on a blast man... i would go at least 6 months on trt before you consider it...

You should give TRT a good 6 months minimum, and ideally a full year before adding any other anabolic steroids in. If you want to add in some sarms I don't see a problem with that, but you need to stick to your TRT

you can definitely add sarms in sooner than later but as i said, you want to get accustomed to being on trt and let it begin to work for you first...

Top Bottom