napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms

Ayo said:
Why is Sarms more expensive than Steriods?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a blanket statement that isn't entirely true. It depends on the steroid. Something like test is cheap, but you have things like primo and var which are far more expensive than sarms. Everything has to do with the cost of raws. Quality sarms raws can be much more expensive than things like test which are extremely cheap. Raws for primo and Anavar are extremely expensive. Other steroids fall somewhere in the middle. If something costs more to make, obviously it's going to cost more to purchase. Basic economics.

Also you have to think about pct cost. A sarms pct is very cheap since its usually only a low dose of clomid. An aas pct consists of a multitude of things which can add up in price pretty quickly. So it balances out. Gotta look at both sides of the spectrum

CobraMuscle said:
Also you have to think about pct cost. A sarms pct is very cheap since its usually only a low dose of clomid. An aas pct consists of a multitude of things which can add up in price pretty quickly. So it balances out. Gotta look at both sides of the spectrum

Well said, and very good point.

Ayo said:

When a chemical plant produces a product it buys the raw materials and combines them with catalyst, sometimes enzymes ,sometime UV light, and sometimes a lot of heat. So a cheap product could be expensive just due the amount of electricity it takes to produce the heat. Sometimes the catalyst has to be platinum and we know how much that costs. So the cost of any chemical is based upon what the chemistry is to make it and how expensive are the chemicals that are reacted to produce the final product. Like Rocking Rick said if you want Primobolan raw materials it will cost about 10 times more that testosterone cypionate powder.

I"m hoping to learn a lot more about sarms myself, I would like to know more about the benefits and the cons as well. They have become huge over the last few years so there has to be something effective about them.

Ayo said:

how expensive are they really though? if you buy the sarms super stack for example, you are paying about 50 per bottle... when you guy them, generally you are buying more so getting 8 - 12 weeks worth etc. but you need to keep in mind how much each bottle lasts, the fact you don't need any supports and a very small pct etc... if you run 500 mg a week of test, one vial last you 2 weeks... so 2 vials a month of test alone not to mention all your supports, any other steroids you are using on cycle, your full pct etc...

expdom said:
I"m hoping to learn a lot more about sarms myself, I would like to know more about the benefits and the cons as well. They have become huge over the last few years so there has to be something effective about them.

You are absolutely right. Sarms have become huge and popular because they are effective and they work, not to mention that they have no negative impact on your health and HPTA. Check out Dylan's videos and the articles at the pure essence site for more info

Top Bottom