napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm timing advice

Joesau

Hey guys

Just finished an ostarine cycle of 6 weeks,used OTC pcts's and im feeling fine. I've now been off it for 2 weeks, when would you restart another sarm cycle? and i would like to use LGD this time with a proper PCT.

Thanks

Yeah sarm supplier in australia, im 29, 85kg 7-8% bf all year round. Been training since i was 16.

Hey guys

Just finished an ostarine cycle of 6 weeks,used OTC pcts's and im feeling fine. I've now been off it for 2 weeks, when would you restart another sarm cycle? and i would like to use LGD this time with a proper PCT.

Thanks

You can start another sarms cycle 2-3 weeks after finishing pct from your sarms cycle. However, I wouldn't just trust any sarms source. There are a ton of companies out there with bunk, under dosed or products filled with prohormones instead of sarms. The only sarms source I would recommend and trust is www.sarmsx.com and they can ship to you no problem in Australia.

Tell me your goals and I'll get you set up with a stack that is perfect for you

Yeah im going to go LGD starting in a week have my supply ready. The ostarine i had was legit this supplier is the biggest in australia, the full effects were felt to say the least.
My aim is to break this plateu im experiencing and 90kg and maintain 7-8% bf.

Do your products get stopped at customs? Thats all thats holding me back from ordering from you's its unknown

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

You can start another sarms cycle 2-3 weeks after finishing pct from your sarms cycle. However, I wouldn't just trust any sarms source. There are a ton of companies out there with bunk, under dosed or products filled with prohormones instead of sarms. The only sarms source I would recommend and trust is www.sarmsx.com and they can ship to you no problem in Australia.

Tell me your goals and I'll get you set up with a stack that is perfect for you
Thanks, will start next week.

Yeah im going to go LGD starting in a week have my supply ready. The ostarine i had was legit this supplier is the biggest in australia, the full effects were felt to say the least.

Do your products get stopped at customs? Thats all thats holding me back from ordering from you's its unknown

Sarmsx has an extremely high success rate of getting through customs all over the world, including Australia. They use certain methods in their shipping practices to get through even the toughest of customs, so no issues there brother

Sarmsx has an extremely high success rate of getting through customs all over the world, including Australia. They use certain methods in their shipping practices to get through even the toughest of customs, so no issues there brother
Will check it out

sarmsx ships to australia on a daily basis... ask around bro... everyone gets their order with no issues.. i have the perfect layout for you... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com they have the very best quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent... here is the layout...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

sarmsx ships to australia on a daily basis... ask around bro... everyone gets their order with no issues.. i have the perfect layout for you... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com they have the very best quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent... here is the layout...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
Thanks dylan, a group of us we will be doing a order soon to see if we pass customs first with a single product and depending on that outcome wel determine where we order from in the future. I started the LG today supplied by an aussie company called Auslabs

Started on the 27th of July, feeling good, the pumps are ridicilously strong.

58684eaeddf70ec9bd5d745730a6d6a1.jpg

Started on the 27th of July, feeling good, the pumps are ridicilously strong.

58684eaeddf70ec9bd5d745730a6d6a1.jpg

I can see those sarms are treating you real well for the nice pumps and vascularity! Nice job bro!

I can see those sarms are treating you real well for the nice pumps and vascularity! Nice job bro!
Thanks man, always been very vascular but this definately amplifies it even more no doubt. So far so good no issues to really report

straight beast arms! NICE... thats the kind of look i like... wait until you use s4 with what you already have in vascularity....

Top Bottom