napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm timing advice

Not keen to use with those vision issues that worrys me lol

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I understand man, but those vision sides are really overrated for the most part, and they are easily controlled with the right dosing. I'm running 50mg per day right now and having none at all.

S4 is just too damn good for hardening, vascularity, fat loss and strength to not at least try to get an opinion on it for yourself at some point

I understand man, but those vision sides are really overrated for the most part, and they are easily controlled with the right dosing. I'm running 50mg per day right now and having none at all.

S4 is just too damn good for hardening, vascularity, fat loss and strength to not at least try to get an opinion on it for yourself at some point
Hrmm il look into it then for sure!!! Is it too late to add in now?
Even if i started at a low dose and ran it alongside. The benefits sound great.

Hrmm il look into it then for sure!!! Is it too late to add in now?
Even if i started at a low dose and ran it alongside. The benefits sound great.

its not too late at all... you can definitely add it... you can even extend the cycle to accommodate it if you want...

I will stick with lg Solo this time, gona run clomid and GW post cycle, then reevaluate my next run.

This stuff is pretty phenomenal, im trying my hardest to smash out weight to be sore the next day and you just dont pull up as sore as you think your going to be.

The vascularity is off the scales!!! And the pumps get to the point where you have to sit down for a minute to catch ur breathe and limit the pain.

86db560869ae2a3e8c1506a04a0d5cf2.jpg

Thanks dylan 

absolutely brother... excellent work and you should be very proud of your results but also let that make you hungry for more... there's plenty to get so get it! great work

absolutely brother... excellent work and you should be very proud of your results but also let that make you hungry for more... there's plenty to get so get it! great work
Bloody oath, thanks, trained natural for 10 years plus with awsome progress. Time to try a couple things. Also i just ordered some GW so il be adding that to the LG.

Bloody oath, thanks, trained natural for 10 years plus with awsome progress. Time to try a couple things. Also i just ordered some GW so il be adding that to the LG.

very wise decision... keep in mind for the future, s4 and lgd are a dynamic combination that you will absolutely want to try... GW is the ultimate performance enhancer and you will quickly see why

very wise decision... keep in mind for the future, s4 and lgd are a dynamic combination that you will absolutely want to try... GW is the ultimate performance enhancer and you will quickly see why
Yeah found it at a good price from a Pharmaceutical company in Australia here so had to order. Looking forward to seeing what it can do, if i drop a percent in bodyfat and gain lean will be so happy!

That's a very smart move. I really love GW and I think it should be a staple to every cycle. It's that good and offers so many benefits. I'm sure you'll love it

That's a very smart move. I really love GW and I think it should be a staple to every cycle. It's that good and offers so many benefits. I'm sure you'll love it
Awsome! Looking forward ro it Rick.

How long till it kicks in this gw?

How long till it kicks in this gw?

GW is very fast acting. You usually notice the endurance effects and positives on your workout within about 3 or 4 days, and the body composition changes start sometime usually around the 2nd or 3rd week for most

GW is very fast acting. You usually notice the endurance effects and positives on your workout within about 3 or 4 days, and the body composition changes start sometime usually around the 2nd or 3rd week for most
Ok sweet thanks for that, im looking forward to seeing how this goes.

3c6973a91d849202fb807af48bd3c890.jpg

Damn man....I was hoping you got some GW from sarmsx. We've covered the topic many times about why you don't want to mess with those capsulated sarm products. It's hard telling what you really have there

Top Bottom