napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm timing advice

Over the s4, won't run it again. Night vision issues are for real, for me il be sticking to lg,gw, and mk677 most runs from now on. They are the best in my eyes.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Ha Yeah the s4 can get a bit to much. I was struggling with it at the end of my cycle, walking in to walls when trying to find the toilet at night lol... It was that crazy at night when I put my hand in front of my face u couldn't even see it it was like I had my eyes shut it was that intense.. Noticed the difference when I was off for a week or so tried the hand thing and could see it heaps well was like wow! Ha

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yeah exactly, its not worth it for me. Same stuff happening to me can't bare it.

Over the s4, won't run it again. Night vision issues are for real, for me il be sticking to lg,gw, and mk677 most runs from now on. They are the best in my eyes.

you have to go with what works for you... i truly wish s4 could be handled by everyone because i feel its one of the best however bro, thats completely fine because the stack you have just said you will be sticking to is bad ass anyway... i just like the fact you tested it, saw how you responded and did it all the right way... you set a good example bro

you have to go with what works for you... i truly wish s4 could be handled by everyone because i feel its one of the best however bro, thats completely fine because the stack you have just said you will be sticking to is bad ass anyway... i just like the fact you tested it, saw how you responded and did it all the right way... you set a good example bro
Trial and error as you say. The 3 I mentioned are all the best. Without having used rad or yk or sr9000

Top Bottom