napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm timing advice

good luck with that bro... i have no clue what you actually have there.. just be extremely careful

good luck with that bro... i have no clue what you actually have there.. just be extremely careful
Time will tell, the ceo of that company sent me all the analysis of all there products and assured me of the quality of there products.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Time will tell, the ceo of that company sent me all the analysis of all there products and assured me of the quality of there products.

oh boy... okay bro... like i said, be very careful... you can basically wipe your ass with whatever he sent you just so you know... that is meaningless.. those can be made by anyone and generally are...

oh boy... okay bro... like i said, be very careful... you can basically wipe your ass with whatever he sent you just so you know... that is meaningless.. those can be made by anyone and generally are...
Yeah i know that, if your interested i can forward it to you.

2 weeks left to go.
Weight is up by about 1-2kg overall which on my frame is alot the reflection in the mirror has been a decent change. A fraction of water retention compared to Ostarine.
Overall really liked this, between weeks 5-9 i was feeling sluggish a bit, i started taking DAA which seemed to help.
Strength is crazy, new PR's on everything.

Don't put a lot of stock in that. COAs are faked and obviously anything he sent you is feeding hug agenda and bias.

Don't put a lot of stock in that. COAs are faked and obviously anything he sent you is feeding hug agenda and bias.
Yeah i realise that now, i cant contact them so ive put in a paypal claim against them. I cant truely say ive noticed anything from taking there GW, unlike the LGD you can feel the effects from my other source.

Yeah i know that, if your interested i can forward it to you.

i would have no interest in that bro... none whatsoever... all it will do is infuriate me even more with what goes on out there...

Top Bottom