napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 wow!

ralphtovar

405 to 495 in one week in rack pulls!? Wow not only that but in all my back... Only been on a week and 2 days!!

This isn't inductive of S4, hell haven't even seen Anadrol do that.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

405 to 495 in one week in rack pulls!? Wow not only that but in all my back... Only been on a week and 2 days!!

Very nice bro! S4 is pretty incredible for strength, and does work quickly, but that's a pretty phenomenal increase

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

In 9 days you've jumped up almost 100lbs on pulls? Extremely hard to believe but I guess you have no reason to lie about it

Are you recently back in the gym after a hiatus or maybe just newer to training?
Have you increased your calories/carbs recently?
Hows your form at the new weight?

Those things, combined with the S4 would be more conducive to a massive jump in strength like that.
Just added S4 to my stack yesterday. I am really excited to see what I can do with GW/MK2866/LGD AND now S4 as well!

Was out the gym and diet was shit tot about 3-4 montha. Just cleaned it up and been consistent

s4 definitely has a role in the strength increase... there may be other factors involved here as well but its definitely bringing on a large strength increase... thats one of its strongest benefits... thanks for the update and keep up the great work!

Top Bottom