napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4, my good and bad experience

CelestinMuscle

Hey there,

I just wanted to quickly share my experience with S4.
I have run this compound ranging from 50 to 75mg. However, at 75mg, I didn't just have the night vision issue, the back of my eyeballs hurt during my last cycle after 10 good days... I had to discontinue it at this point... This was unfortunate because S4 makes me hard, veiney, and instantly increases my strenght by A LOT!

Anyone else had literally pain in the back of their eyes on S4? This was pretty worrying...

No, i have never had this nor heard of it whatsoever... where did you get it from? was it liquid?

It was Andarine S4 from Brawn. I had the yellow tinted vision side effect, as I had previously experiences with other brands, I just seem to have that side effect, and it always wore off after about 10 good days. However with this one, I experienced sharp pain, literally at the "back" of my eyeballs. As I said it was worrying. That S4 was strong however, just three days after taking it, guys at the gym were commenting on my arms, how vascular and good they looked, and approached me to compliment me.

years ago i ran s4 at those dosages and never had that issue

no clue what could be causing it but stop using it lol
Yeah, it's too bad really... Otherwise this compound worked so well for me...

I also had some pretty dry joints on S4 during that last cycle, but I guess it's because my estrogen was really low at that point because I didn't have a test base

I'm on Rad140 and GW right now, 14mg of each

GW is not a sarm*
we are ALL well aware gw is technically not a sarm.. that is not necessary to say.. it is grouped with sarms, marketed with sarms and so included with them... every single person here and out there is aware of that... however noone is going to type out that gw, sr and mk677 are not "technically sarms"

also, s4 is not going to give results in just 3 days... it certainly starts to show earlier than other sarms, but not in 2-3 days... it is also quite concerning that you had that severe of a headache with it

Yeah, it's too bad really... Otherwise this compound worked so well for me...

I also had some pretty dry joints on S4 during that last cycle, but I guess it's because my estrogen was really low at that point because I didn't have a test base
not having a test base had nothing to do with it... s4 will dry you out but unless you actually saw on a blood test you had low estrogen or were taking some sort of AI, say arimistane, then that would be the cause

we are ALL well aware gw is technically not a sarm.. that is not necessary to say.. it is grouped with sarms, marketed with sarms and so included with them... every single person here and out there is aware of that... however noone is going to type out that gw, sr and mk677 are not "technically sarms"

also, s4 is not going to give results in just 3 days... it certainly starts to show earlier than other sarms, but not in 2-3 days... it is also quite concerning that you had that severe of a headache with it
Yeah but look at what ROIDDERS wrote... It was just to correct him
Yeah pressure behind my eyes

not having a test base had nothing to do with it... s4 will dry you out but unless you actually saw on a blood test you had low estrogen or were taking some sort of AI, say arimistane, then that would be the cause
I wasn't... I don't know then, it was S4 from Brawn and I took 75mg but had to stop

Top Bottom