napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

ROBO Test+EQ+Var Results

ZeroToHero

Just felt the need to give a shout out to ROBO for the outstanding gear I purchased a few months ago. Started with a 6 week kickstart of ROBOVAR and am now on week 9 of my ROBOMASS blend of TestC/EQ blend at 250/200mg. My first few injections gave me some nasty pip, which assured me the gear was legit. Any concentration of 450mg/ml should hurt like a bitch, and boy it did. I'll definitely never take a blend again, I'll stick to buying all products separately. However I am thrilled with my results thus far. My muscles are hardening like crazy and I literally have veins popping up everywhere. My lats, abs, obliques, shoulders and traps...its insane. Not to mention great strength gains, which is the whole reason I took this cycle. Every single one of my personal training clients is asking me if I've gained weight or saying I look bigger. And I'm still rocking 7.08% body fat. It's just been awesome.

Keep making legit gear like this Robo, and you will always have happy and satisfied customers like myself buying your products!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender(1).jpg
    FullSizeRender(1).jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_9914.jpg
    IMG_9914.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_9916.jpg
    IMG_9916.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 139
Just felt the need to give a shout out to ROBO for the outstanding gear I purchased a few months ago. Started with a 6 week kickstart of ROBOVAR and am now on week 9 of my ROBOMASS blend of TestC/EQ blend at 250/200mg. My first few injections gave me some nasty pip, which assured me the gear was legit. Any concentration of 450mg/ml should hurt like a bitch, and boy it did. I'll definitely never take a blend again, I'll stick to buying all products separately. However I am thrilled with my results thus far. My muscles are hardening like crazy and I literally have veins popping up everywhere. My lats, abs, obliques, shoulders and traps...its insane. Not to mention great strength gains, which is the whole reason I took this cycle. Every single one of my personal training clients is asking me if I've gained weight or saying I look bigger. And I'm still rocking 7.08% body fat. It's just been awesome.

Keep making legit gear like this Robo, and you will always have happy and satisfied customers like myself buying your products!

I was running my own personal blend tcyp/EQ/deca 200/110/75 and really liked it myself.

I was showing my wife this and lets just say she took an "inappropriate interest" in this guys pics hahah

Just decided on my next cycle. You look great brother. How do your joints feel and how is your cardio?

I was showing my wife this and lets just say she took an "inappropriate interest" in this guys pics hahah

Hahaha dude I am lmao >:-D

Just decided on my next cycle. You look great brother. How do your joints feel and how is your cardio?

Thanks bro! My joints feel great and my cardio is better than ever. Also started taking GW like 2 weeks ago. I feel absolutely fantastic. Blood pressure is still around 115/80 so no issues there either.

^Nice pix bro. What was your BF prior to this cycle ?

Thanks my man. Body fat has stayed about the same, between 7-8%. Which is surprising because the last 2 weeks when the EQ kicked in my appetite probably doubled. I've been eating everything in sight. Makes it hard to eat as clean as I normally do, but body fat is still at 8% so the EQ is doing its job.

Fucken shreded duude.. How tall are you if you dont mind me asking ... I need motivation. 5'8'' anyone know anyone whos shredded at 5'8''

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent results brother! Nice work!

Fucken shreded duude.. How tall are you if you dont mind me asking ... I need motivation. 5'8'' anyone know anyone whos shredded at 5'8''

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 6 1' man. And yes absolutely you can be shredded at any height, it makes no difference really. Just gotta keep that diet clean and count your calories if you're trying to cut body fat, up your conditioning sessions a bit and most importantly keep lifting like a mofo. You will be shredded no matter if you're 5 8' or 6 8'.

I'm 6 1' man. And yes absolutely you can be shredded at any height, it makes no difference really. Just gotta keep that diet clean and count your calories if you're trying to cut body fat, up your conditioning sessions a bit and most importantly keep lifting like a mofo. You will be shredded no matter if you're 5 8' or 6 8'.

how much eq were running/wk?

how much eq were running/wk?

I've been on 500mg test C and 600mg EQ, but after reading a thread on here a week ago that talked about how you only get about 65% of the actual steroid in each compound because the esters they are attached to take up milligram space as well, I decided to bump it up. So this last week and for the rest of my cycle I'll be on about 750mg test/800mg EQ, which according to the facts presented in the thread I read, will mean I'll actually be getting the original dosage I wanted.

Top Bottom