napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Xeno Phamecuticals.

TX TERROR

Hello everyone,

Quick announcment.

Xeno Pharmecuticals has decided he will be going 100% private. He will no longer be operating on AR or other boards. He has developed a customer list based on whom he sees fit to be apart of it.

Going forward, per board rules I will no longer be repping for this lab here on AR. You may contact me for the sole purpose of my opinion on his gear and that is all. I WILL NOT BE DISTRIBUTING LISTS OR EMAIL. DO NOT ASK! I will tell you what I think of his gear based on my personal experience that is all. Anything beyond that is on you.

He has not scammed anyone. He has not done anyone wrong. He has determined he needs to close the doors to limit liability and risk. As well as excessive demand.

The termination of his sponsership is by HIS request.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

He may be back at some point too. Nothing is for sure he is a smart guy though so the reasoning makes sense with all that's going on its a wise move.

yes this happens often when labs of popularity go underground... it sucks since xeno just came over but its definitely understandable and we all wish him nothing but the best...

There have been some super suspicious inquiries that sure as hell did not make it through me and they set off some red flags. Right now I warn everyone to please be very careful. Its not good times for us right now. Probably the only thing EVO is good at communicating and is correct on is the fact that busts are out of control.

I talked to XENO and he may come back at some point when he feels the option is feasible and makes sense.

COMPLETELY RESPECTABLE!
Truely understand.
In the event of an opening...(psst, keep me in mind :) )

Fear is the most powerful weapon in the world. The bust insignificant probably when all said and done not even .05% of sources closed. But the talk about it drives people underground and probably will force more to quit then the actual bust apprehend.

Wait.. What lol thought Dallas was repping.. Then xeno went private, no Dallas not but you are. Lol I'm confused. Good for you bud.

Dallas is no longer repping them, at least not here, he may be on other boards. Xeno is no longer going to be on the forums so this is how you can get ahold of him if you aren't already part of his clientele. Basically it will be based off my judgement who will be sent to him, in which I'll be checking how long you've been around the forums and so on. Plus whoever does get sent to him gets a 10% discount code via yours truly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got ya. Thanks for clearing that up bud..Cheers!
Xeno is a private source and will no longer be on boards. He is building his team up before re approaching
AR or any forums. I'm stepping back while Punk and several others step up.

I plan to be very active here and my time will be with a board sponser.

rules are, he can not be repped openly being he is not a sponser.

reviews and such type are just fine but slamming the forum with promotion etc. is not following rules of the forum and not fair to our sponsors (although i have no concern of this going on) but all reviews and experiences are always welcome and wanted... those will always be allowed for anyone...

I've spoke with Dylan... I won't be slamming other sources threads pushing Xeno but as far as this thread is concerned, feel free to contact me for source info and a discount code

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom