napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

newbie in CT

TheFish

Hey Bros,
New guy here. Figured I'd say hi.

I was seriously into bodybuilding a few years ago for about 2 years straight before getting injured. I've been in PT for quite a while. All of the meds and the lack of exercise caused me to get fat. Last year I became extremely ill on top of all of the physical injuries. I was almost bedridden for a chunk of 2014.

Finally in march I was given clearance to do cardio. I've busted my ass in the gym for the past few months. My condition (health and injuries) improved significantly and I received clearance to start lifting again in July. I need to lose more bodyfat as the pressure from the fat has been pushing on my bladder and fucking up my quality of life. My 1st kid was born in April and so she's my motivation to push hard.

I'm now down 30 lbs. I just did a bodpod and i'm down to 21.6% bodyfat. I'm looking scrawny but I don't care. More fat needs to go before I even consider bulking. I just starting taking GW to try to help speed up the fatloss. This is a marathon not a sprint so I figure it'll be another few months until I am down to a proper amount of bodyfat to start bulking (ballpark of 12-15% is the goal). I religiously track my calories/macros via myfitnesspal. I've been eating clean since march. I lift and do cardio 5 days a week.

Like all other scrawny newbies I have my eyes on a cycle of test e. I wont be taking one for quite a long time but the temptation of the forbidden fruit is quite strong.

I may cheat a little and add in some albuterol. I'm not a tested athlete so I'll take any shortcuts I can.

I look forward from learning from everyone.

Congrats on the weight loss and getting back into training. Welcome to the rush! If you have any questions, hit me up. I'm here to help :).

Tremendous progress so far and great mindset knowing that Rome wasn't built in a day. Stay on track with your nutrition and training & you'll get there.

And congratulations on becoming a father............

Welcome bro, congratulations on all your progress and recovery..

changing my life around one day at a time!!

Welcome the AR family. Youve made a great choice by joining this group of well educated and experienced individuals. Its a great place to further your own knowledge and to share yours with others. Let me know if I can help you out in any way at all.

Hey Bros,

I was seriously into bodybuilding a few years ago for about 2 years straight before getting injured. I've been in PT for quite a while. All of the meds and the lack of exercise caused me to get fat. Last year I became extremely ill on top of all of the physical injuries. I was almost bedridden for a chunk of 2014.

Finally in march I was given clearance to do cardio. I've busted my ass in the gym for the past few months. My condition (health and injuries) improved significantly and I received clearance to start lifting again in July. I need to lose more bodyfat as the pressure from the fat has been pushing on my bladder and fucking up my quality of life. My 1st kid was born in April and so she's my motivation to push hard.

I'm now down 30 lbs. I just did a bodpod and i'm down to 21.6% bodyfat. I'm looking scrawny but I don't care. More fat needs to go before I even consider bulking. I just starting taking GW to try to help speed up the fatloss. This is a marathon not a sprint so I figure it'll be another few months until I am down to a proper amount of bodyfat to start bulking (ballpark of 12-15% is the goal). I religiously track my calories/macros via myfitnesspal. I've been eating clean since march. I lift and do cardio 5 days a week.

Like all other scrawny newbies I have my eyes on a cycle of test e. I wont be taking one for quite a long time but the temptation of the forbidden fruit is quite strong.

I may cheat a little and add in some albuterol. I'm not a tested athlete so I'll take any shortcuts I can.

welcome to adrenaline rush bro! im so happy to see you taking control of your life and getting yourself back into the proper condition.... you have the right idea on this as well with the marathon and not a sprint.. YOU HAVE BEEN STUDYING WELL BROTHER.. I LOVE IT... that earns you so much respect from me right from the start man... I would love to help you as much as possible to achieve and FAR SURPASS your goals... your well on your way... i love your outlook on everything in front of you and you know the procedures you need to follow to do this right... i have some good recommendations moving forward for you to enhance this and just improve your quality of life.. you have a great start with gw incorporation and as you progress further, it will be time to add other sarms that will still aid fat loss but preserve muscle in the process... you are well on your way and with your attitude, you will on move further in the right direction... im always here to help in any way possible... dont hesitate to let me know

Hey Bros,

Congratulations on your progress so far brother! That's amazing how far you've come already. You are in the right place now for awesome advice and info. I'd like to welcome you to our awesome family at AR. If you have any questions or need anything please just let me know!

Sucks you had it so rough and I say keep at it brother,you will bounce back quickly. Just go on a careful bulk and ramp up the lifting gradually so as not to cause yourself further injury. Muscle memory is a good thing to have!

Top Bottom