napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Relitive strength

OK so how do you propose we do this challenge? Cause it's not fair to make a 150 pound guy lift what a 250 pound guy dose. Body Weight is the only common equalizer. If you can't do the challenge then don't do it. If you think it's stupid then don't do it. Pretty simple.
I think it's fun as shit. And not to mention it's been like 3 days and my chest is still sore lol. Great workout.

It is a true test of strength and endurance only reason I stopped is my shoulder was is some pretty good pain. So my endurance just ain't there.

I can lift way more than my bodyweight by far bit this kicked my ass.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Should I set up a chest day and remove chest from my other upper days? Thanks GT

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Yes. If you are trying to build a certain part you should concentrate on it. Since my gym days are very limited, I always hit two parts a day tho.

I think it's fun as shit. And not to mention it's been like 3 days and my chest is still sore lol. Great workout.

It is a true test of strength and endurance only reason I stopped is my shoulder was is some pretty good pain. So my endurance just ain't there.

I can lift way more than my bodyweight by far bit this kicked my ass.

That's cool brother. Always good to have fun on here and push it.

Should I set up a chest day and remove chest from my other upper days? Thanks GT

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Depends on what you wanna do really. Most bodybuilders or physique trainers will isolate muscle groups to different days.

Cable flies seem to work on me better than the peck deck machine. Just gotta find the right exercise for you. Try everything and see what works.

Try the hammer strength iso-lateral decline press machine. That one is my favorite also gives me the best pump

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Hit 31 this morning at 185. Could rack the 32nd.. I haven't benched in the 100s in years so I really felt like a bitch after the first set and all I could do was 185 10 times.. nice little workout tho!

Hit 31 this morning at 185. Could rack the 32nd.. I haven't benched in the 100s in years so I really felt like a bitch after the first set and all I could do was 185 10 times.. nice little workout tho!

Really nice bro! Awesome job!

I tried again last night for the 31 mark and failed...lol. I even cheated and did some Tren X as a preworkout but only put up 27 reps. Chest is going feel last nights workout for a couple days

So I was watching a Rich Piana video about relative strength and thought, who is the strongest on Adrenaline Rush relative to your body wieght? So here's the challenge put your body wieght on a flat bench and see how many reps you can get. So since I posted this I'll start it off. I'm 235LBS and i put up 21 reps.

Im at 185 right now and I burned 30 reps

Oh..... question. So is relative strength limited to a bar? Huh? What's the rules on that one?....

What about a total body weight with dumbbells.

That is also a good challenge. I'm down. I'd have to go up a weight class to 100s since I'm 195. But if I cut 5 pounds I can do 95s. Honestly tho I like the bigger grips on the 105 and up weights.

Top Bottom