napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Relitive strength

BigBusiness

So I was watching a Rich Piana video about relative strength and thought, who is the strongest on Adrenaline Rush relative to your body wieght? So here's the challenge put your body wieght on a flat bench and see how many reps you can get. So since I posted this I'll start it off. I'm 235LBS and i put up 21 reps.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Il give it a shot. I'm 280 but I can do 315 for 20 without the spot. Maybe 23 with. May do chest tomorrow actually so we will see.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I dint believe this is a true rest of strength though. People are way stronger than I when it comes to moving shit for a rep. I know one guy here who is shorter too but can out lift my 1rm no problem

I dint believe this is a true rest of strength though. People are way stronger than I when it comes to moving shit for a rep. I know one guy here who is shorter too but can out lift my 1rm no problem

Very true bro. Just tryin to get the pot stirred.

So I was watching a Rich Piana video about relative strength and thought, who is the strongest on Adrenaline Rush relative to your body wieght? So here's the challenge put your body wieght on a flat bench and see how many reps you can get. So since I posted this I'll start it off. I'm 235LBS and i put up 21 reps.

I don't see how that proves anything. I have never tried 20 reps in my life. I can do my bodyweight for 4 sets of 10...if that means anything to big synthol Rich.The guy with the wet look. What about low slung guys with short legs? Bench press is relative to the distance between the wrist and elbow and elbow to shoulder, and the total distance from wrist to shoulder.

Bench is definitely not my stongest but I only weigh 185lbs and I'm sure I could put up a decent amount of reps.

Carefull-unlike days of old bench press has gone out of favor as one of the leading causes of injury. At my age I do not care if I ever do a bench again. Incline dumbs are where its at.New School.

Carefull-unlike days of old bench press has gone out of favor as one of the leading causes of injury. At my age I do not care if I ever do a bench again. Incline dumbs are where its at.New School.
You can admit it you're scared...lol

I don't see how that proves anything. I have never tried 20 reps in my life. I can do my bodyweight for 4 sets of 10...if that means anything to big synthol Rich.The guy with the wet look. What about low slung guys with short legs? Bench press is relative to the distance between the wrist and elbow and elbow to shoulder, and the total distance from wrist to shoulder.

Exactly... You know how many ridiculously overweight dudes i have seen with ridiculous short arms think they are something because they can bench a lot... Fuck.. They cant even see their dick they are so fat and just getting in four sets in an hour is a. Accomplishment... Bench proves less than nothing... Ill rep 90 or 100 lb dumbbells for sets of ten, sculpt and strengthen my chest and further improve my physique... That "how much can you bench?" Shit is so stupid i cant get over it...

No offense big business, its not a dig on you whatsoever, your just having some fun and im all for that, i just dont want anyone to really think that holds any merit whatsoever...

My PR reps at bodyweight was only a couple weeks ago, 225 x 15. It's all downhill from there, reps wise. On my best day I can manage 2 x 290 and would probably die under the bar above that weight.

Squats I've never tested like that but I think safe to say 20+

Surprise surprise my chest sucks but my legs are pretty tasty...

Exactly... You know how many ridiculously overweight dudes i have seen with ridiculous short arms think they are something because they can bench a lot... Fuck.. They cant even see their dick they are so fat and just getting in four sets in an hour is a. Accomplishment... Bench proves less than nothing... Ill rep 90 or 100 lb dumbbells for sets of ten, sculpt and strengthen my chest and further improve my physique... That "how much can you bench?" Shit is so stupid i cant get over it...

No offense big business, its not a dig on you whatsoever, your just having some fun and im all for that, i just dont want anyone to really think that holds any merit whatsoever...
Ain't no thing bro...lol I can agree to a point. Some people can do bench with no problems. I myself have no problems with flat bench simply because I'm very broad shouldered and it isolates the upper outer pecs very well for me.

Ain't no thing bro...lol I can agree to a point. Some people can do bench with no problems. I myself have no problems with flat bench simply because I'm very broad shouldered and it isolates the upper outer pecs very well for me.

I hear you... I have really long arms and that makes it more difficult so i understand...

I have long ass arms myself but man I'm all for lifting the heaviest possible thing lol. So much fun.

Top Bottom