napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tx terror sarms log

was going to do mt as well but took that out. Just too much.
I came off a cycle most people would never ever touch so I really need to take it easy for a bit lol.
But its been a while since I have felt this good and with everything going the way it is it will be an excellent run.

was going to do mt as well but took that out. Just too much.
I came off a cycle most people would never ever touch so I really need to take it easy for a bit lol.
But its been a while since I have felt this good and with everything going the way it is it will be an excellent run.
Smart move man.

Last day or two I should add I get some tingling feeling in my shins like almost in the veins. Its weird. Not sure how I feel about it lol. But Il stand up from my desk and feel it for a brief second.

I'm a project manager for a Webster based company. Cushy office job lol. Was actually in line to be a sherif and start working at the jail but this job popped up and pays more.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Tx in this biatch... Webster/ Pearland !!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

I know what youre saying about having trouble w your grip and that feeling in your hands... I'm experiencing the same thing, but it not as intense as yours sounds.

I know what youre saying about having trouble w your grip and that feeling in your hands... I'm experiencing the same thing, but it not as intense as yours sounds.
It seems to come and go. How long have you been running it? Usually the mornings are the worst. I try to inject in the morning incase something comes up preventing me to do it at night.

It seems to come and go. How long have you been running it? Usually the mornings are the worst. I try to inject in the morning incase something comes up preventing me to do it at night.

I've been running the MK for 2 weeks. I'm guessing my weak hand feeling is not quite as intense as yours bc I dosed it down a bit. After the first 4-5 days I was pretty bloated. It really only hits me when I'm lifting sometimes.

I've been running the MK for 2 weeks. I'm guessing my weak hand feeling is not quite as intense as yours bc I dosed it down a bit. After the first 4-5 days I was pretty bloated. It really only hits me when I'm lifting sometimes.
Lol the pump in the gym is pretty nuts dude.

Lol the pump in the gym is pretty nuts dude.

I'm getting the good pumps, but not the trouble with grip you guys are experiencing. I came off Dbol and my hammies cramped like CRAZY on leg curls today. Awesome stuff!

It's pretty retarded man. Also this cruise has been sick. I am so stoked to hop on cycle it's going to he ridiculous. This stuff is the real deal

I've thought nothing of it really kinda been a sarm hater over at evo like I mentioned but this has convinced me lol. These short 6 days have been sick.

I was worried to that it would be pointless and I wouldn't want to spend the cash after this log to keep going but it's worth it for sure Il admit I was wrong...

Dylan... you have won me over lol. Between this and seeing what my lady is doing. SARMS have earned my respect.

DAY 6

Sleep was shitty last night. Fucking tornado warning and tornado sirens going off all night. Plus the dog shit on the floor. And the other dog is afraid of storms so she basically had to be against me and under the cover all night. Long night to say the least.......

So last night I also did legs. Fuck it was a good lift. Strength has been improving quickly.

Now here is the problem.... lol this stuff will make you eat a shit ton and then some. I hope fat loss is truly a benifit from mk677 because holy shit.
I ate a whole pound of chicken plus an entire box of cereal and half a gallon of whole milk. Then I was hungry about 10 minutes later. If your not on top of you're game, this shit will make you a fatass lol.

DAY 6

Sleep was shitty last night. Fucking tornado warning and tornado sirens going off all night. Plus the dog shit on the floor. And the other dog is afraid of storms so she basically had to be against me and under the cover all night. Long night to say the least.......

So last night I also did legs. Fuck it was a good lift. Strength has been improving quickly.

Now here is the problem.... lol this stuff will make you eat a shit ton and then some. I hope fat loss is truly a benifit from mk677 because holy shit.
I ate a whole pound of chicken plus an entire box of cereal and half a gallon of whole milk. Then I was hungry about 10 minutes later. If your not on top of you're game, this shit will make you a fatass lol.
Same. Hungry ALL DAY , EVERY DAY.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Bro easy money right here. Shit was a snack. I had to go get the decorative bowl off the kitchen table lol. Holds a whole box....
2645e63f5ada37621c02160cea07c87e.jpg

Bro easy money right here. Shit was a snack. I had to go get the decorative bowl off the kitchen table lol. Holds a whole box....
2645e63f5ada37621c02160cea07c87e.jpg

You're asshole for doing that to me! Now I have to go get some cereal! Shit!

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

DAY 6

So last night I also did legs. Fuck it was a good lift. Strength has been improving quickly
QUOTE]

Good to hear man.. Today is my second day on RAD so nothing to report as of yet, but that's promising news. Im interested to see the other benefits it able to offer outside of just strength gains.

Top Bottom