napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Robo bulk.

Oh your blasting and cruising too? Dude 240 is totally reasonable. If you have the diet to go along with that cycle your solid

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

230 was a big mile stone for me. Took me for ever to really truly cross it. Once I did it was smooth sailing till 260.

The biggest I was was 227 running tren. Im sure I'll get over 230 easy with drol n dbol but we will see howuch I keep.

Pm me if you wanna know the best supplement store. With best prices!

The biggest I was was 227 running tren. Im sure I'll get over 230 easy with drol n dbol but we will see howuch I keep.

Pm me if you wanna know the best supplement store. With best prices!
How are you running it? haven't tried dbol and drol together. Maybe will at some point.

Thats probably what I would do or something similar. Maybe run them together if I was using Deca as well. Its not combo you will find many people doing.

I know robo deca is rock solid. Just depends. A lot of people say similar things though. People just have to run it correctly. Its a touchy drug. I want robo to make a npp/deca mix.... haha.

very nice bro... you have excellent size with an excellent base... you really don't need to be running drol and dbol here as you could add that size in a MUCH cleaner way... you could be fucking jacked as fuck with an even lower body fat... i can help you on that unless your intent on running what you listed

I know robo deca is rock solid. Just depends. A lot of people say similar things though. People just have to run it correctly. Its a touchy drug. I want robo to make a npp/deca mix.... haha.

you can get that mix from me just ask to make special order, it wont cost anymore than if you bought each separate from me

very nice bro... you have excellent size with an excellent base... you really don't need to be running drol and dbol here as you could add that size in a MUCH cleaner way... you could be fucking jacked as fuck with an even lower body fat... i can help you on that unless your intent on running what you listed

Hell ya bro. Imma run this for now. But my next cycle I'll do what ya tell me. If you have time shoot me a pm. On how to get jacked. Whenever you have time

393ef7c56de08e2cfc84516267e742e8.jpg

Pic from last night. Will be last one I post till I have results. Next week should be starting drol from pax. And dbol n test cyp from robo next week when it arrives.
Ready to make all kinds of gainz!

393ef7c56de08e2cfc84516267e742e8.jpg

Pic from last night. Will be last one I post till I have results. Next week should be starting drol from pax. And dbol n test cyp from robo next week when it arrives.
Ready to make all kinds of gainz!

Could easily make you a monster lol.....
Whats you're diet like dude?

Could easily make you a monster lol.....
Whats you're diet like dude?

Cruising it's shity but on cycle i dont eat the cleanest. But I deff get my protein in. Im shooting for 300 grams of protein. This next cycle that will consist of pbj chicken rice venison burgers Greek yogurt protein shakes. Senses I'm bulking I'm not worrying about my fats n carbs just goin to make sure I eat enough.

Gotcha. I would still keep it as clean as you can or those abs gonna go bye bye. Lol. 300g is pretty easy. Try for 300-400 if you can and make sure you ad in some prebotics and probiotics to help digestion.

Pbj is the shit lol. If you want to upgrade make it with p28 bread and p28 butter. makes a sandwich like 45g of protein.

Gotcha. I would still keep it as clean as you can or those abs gonna go bye bye. Lol. 300g is pretty easy. Try for 300-400 if you can and make sure you ad in some prebotics and probiotics to help digestion.

Pbj is the shit lol. If you want to upgrade make it with p28 bread and p28 butter. makes a sandwich like 45g of protein.

Do you have brands that work best? N hell ya pbj is my shit! Is the p28 as good as jif? Ha jif is my shit!

Do you have brands that work best? N hell ya pbj is my shit! Is the p28 as good as jif? Ha jif is my shit!

https://www.p28foods.com/ I prefer it actually. Definitely doesnt taste as junky as jiff but its pretty fucking good and what matters is what you get out of it. the protein content is way higher.
As far as probiotics and stuff. Allmax made one I used for a while and liked. I usually just pick up whatever I find on amazon or vitamine shoppe.

Top Bottom