napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Robo bulk.

Thanks bro! Just tryin to get as big as I can.

thats great bro and with your base, i dont blame you... my only concern is you going too fast... your very young and you have A LOT of time to do this right... DO NOT get ahead of yourself or rush this... if you treat this like a marathon and not a sprint, you are going to be blown away at the results... just take it in steps and do it right and you will go so far

thats great bro and with your base, i dont blame you... my only concern is you going too fast... your very young and you have A LOT of time to do this right... DO NOT get ahead of yourself or rush this... if you treat this like a marathon and not a sprint, you are going to be blown away at the results... just take it in steps and do it right and you will go so far

Ya I feel ya bro when I started I rushed n shit but I have learned a lot. I know slower gains are easier kept. I don't know how much I'll grow. But we will see. I'm not about takin huge steps any more I have wised up and I'm here for the long road. Ik I young. But I am very mature for my age. Had to grow up fast. But my next cycle I'll be coming to you.

Ya I feel ya bro when I started I rushed n shit but I have learned a lot. I know slower gains are easier kept. I don't know how much I'll grow. But we will see. I'm not about takin huge steps any more I have wised up and I'm here for the long road. Ik I young. But I am very mature for my age. Had to grow up fast. But my next cycle I'll be coming to you.

you, my friend, are a prime example of what makes me want to help as much as possible... when i see someone listen and want to learn and do things right, i want to do even more... your a great dude and you have a lot in your future if you do this right... you already know im always here to help any way i can and i will continue to do so... you just let me know anytime you need anything and im happy to help... were you able to get your mk677?

you, my friend, are a prime example of what makes me want to help as much as possible... when i see someone listen and want to learn and do things right, i want to do even more... your a great dude and you have a lot in your future if you do this right... you already know im always here to help any way i can and i will continue to do so... you just let me know anytime you need anything and im happy to help... were you able to get your mk677?

Thanks bro means a lot. Kinda have done my own thing and taught my self the ropes. So to have someone I can go to is awesome. Thanks and means a lot! In always open for advise. Can have never have to much knowledge! That's fr. If you ever need anything lmk. And I got aroma in the mail today and my ml will be here today or tomorrow. I'm really excited to see how far it takes me.

My biggest problem is I have a self image problem. And I feel like I'm small or avg size guy and Ik I'm a lil bigger than that. I'm deff no TX that's forsure. But it sets me back a bit.

Thanks bro means a lot. Kinda have done my own thing and taught my self the ropes. So to have someone I can go to is awesome. Thanks and means a lot! In always open for advise. Can have never have to much knowledge! That's fr. If you ever need anything lmk. And I got aroma in the mail today and my ml will be here today or tomorrow. I'm really excited to see how far it takes me.

My biggest problem is I have a self image problem. And I feel like I'm small or avg size guy and Ik I'm a lil bigger than that. I'm deff no TX that's forsure. But it sets me back a bit.

thats all in your head and we all battle that... you should see the things i say and think about myself bro... its just part of this but you just use that to your advantage and use every day to your advantage... always try to improve at least one thing each day and you will go a million miles bro...

Trust me bro, we all go through those head and mind games....it's all normal and part of it. We are always our own worst critics and look at ourselves at times and rip ourselves apart, either too small, too fat, not vascular enough, not hard enough, etc.....it's a complete mindfuck. Trust me bro, you look awesome especially considering your age. You have a very bright future ahead of you my friend.

6444b644c2520c3ea09ae910c924d0a7.jpg

S/O to robo thanks.

Next cycle right here.

Starting my blast.

First pin tonight with robos cyp. So far so good. Looks good n clean we will see how the pip is.

Running
Robo Cyp 800-900 mgs 1-16
Robo dbol 40 mgs ed 1-4

Pax drol 50 mgs ed 8-12

PE aroma e3d
Have other shit if not strong enough.

Mk-667 1-.....

Just don't know how well it works. Have always taken pills never outa a dropper.
Yea I've always thought the same but so far it sounds like its getting the job done for everyone who's run it. Rick is on 900mg cyp plus a decent dose of eq/deca and he's running PE's aromasin with solid results. Just adjust as needed and you should be good to go bud.

Yea I've always thought the same but so far it sounds like its getting the job done for everyone who's run it. Rick is on 900mg cyp plus a decent dose of eq/deca and he's running PE's aromasin with solid results. Just adjust as needed and you should be good to go bud.

Hell ya. Sounds good.

Took first doses of PE aroma and mk677. Wasn't sure what to expect. Aroma hit me a lil hard ha to early for shots. But both not that bad. Also took 20 mgs of dbol will take another 20 later on

Took first doses of PE aroma and mk677. Wasn't sure what to expect. Aroma hit me a lil hard ha to early for shots. But both not that bad. Also took 20 mgs of dbol will take another 20 later on

excellent bro... definitely keep us updated on everything!

Ya lemme know what you think. Youl feel that mk 677 in your hands. At least I did. Wake up feeling like mickey mouse sometimes. Lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom