napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin enough for test Cyp?

12.5 mg EOD Aromasin should be fine for 350mg test cyp, but that depends on how prone you are to gyno. run test at least 12 wks though

Will running aromasin enough for a 8 weeks of test cup @ 350mg?

the aromasin dose is 12.5 mg every other day to start but if your only running test cyp for 8 weeks then don't run a cycle at all... that makes no sense whatsoever on that ester... test prop would be fine for 8 weeks but not cyp bro...

what are you planning on running and i'll give you the entire layout and show you how to do it all

And run it the whole time, until last shot?

Yes, Aromasin would need to be ran the whole cycle at 12.5mg EOD, but as others said if you are using test C you really need to go 12 weeks.

Tell us your complete plan and we can make sure you get everything setup correctly.

I recommend getting mid cycle bloods at some point. I thought my estrogen was low and it was actually high (58)... I actually have to dose Aromasin 12.5 mg ed for 400mg Test Cyp. 12.5mg eod is the standard starting point but I found out I'm special... Lol

I recommend getting mid cycle bloods at some point. I thought my estrogen was low and it was actually high (58)... I actually have to dose Aromasin 12.5 mg ed for 400mg Test Cyp. 12.5mg eod is the standard starting point but I found out I'm special... Lol

Special indeed

Mine was 68

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Mine was 68

Yeah now I know the symptoms... Facial flushing, sensitive nips, oily skin, acne and inability to keep an erection. As soon as I got my estrogen in check everything went back to normal.

Yeah now I know the symptoms... Facial flushing, sensitive nips, oily skin, acne and inability to keep an erection. As soon as I got my estrogen in check everything went back to normal.
I'm just tired. Didn't know those were sides from estro.

the aromasin dose is 12.5 mg every other day to start but if your only running test cyp for 8 weeks then don't run a cycle at all... that makes no sense whatsoever on that ester... test prop would be fine for 8 weeks but not cyp bro...
Agreed run for 12 weeks.
Aromasin should be ran at 12.5eod and if sides are spotted move it up to ED.

I run it all the way into pct.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'm just tired. Didn't know those were sides from estro.

Yeah I can guage my estro by how oily my skin is... As soon as I up my AI dose a few days later my skin clears up

12.5 mg EOD Aromasin should be fine for 350mg test cyp, but that depends on how prone you are to gyno. run test at least 12 wks though

right here start at 12.5 eod and adjust accordingly.Not everyone is the same.

Very good point bro.. Crucial! You think everything is cool, then blood reveals a completely story.

Very good point bro.. Crucial! You think everything is cool, then blood reveals a completely story.

my plan was to make this as simple as possible, If i can run aromasion all the way thru then thats perfect. i guess by doing it that way, no need for Nolva, clomid after cycle? How about HCG?

my plan was to make this as simple as possible, If i can run aromasion all the way thru then thats perfect. i guess by doing it that way, no need for Nolva, clomid after cycle? How about HCG?

bro, your talking straight wreckless now... are you sure you know what your doing? PLEASE do not run a cycle until you know exactly what you are doing... aromasin is NOT going to provide recovery on its own, not even close... you need this entire thing fixed man.. let me show you exactly how to do this

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-14 rad-140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

^ That's it bud. Great layout for you. You definitely don't want to drop nolva/clomid post cycle. An ai like aromasin does not accomplish the same things. Last thing you want to skimp on is your pct. Who cares what gains you see while you're on cycle if your pct sucks and you can't hold onto them. Like 9th brought up also, it's smart to get bloods done midway so you can see how you're looking on estrogen that way you can dial in your ai as needed.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom