napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Relitive strength

Oh yeaaaaa. I'm sure my numbers will go way up once I start Phurious sust!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol nah second set 4min later was only 18 reps so I just did drop sets taking off 10lbs each time with no rest all the way down to 95lbs. Doing cable flyes now. I have the sickest chest pump I've had in a long time though. It's good to have a challenge to push my workouts for once

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Lol nah second set 4min later was only 18 reps so I just did drop sets taking off 10lbs each time with no rest all the way down to 95lbs. Doing cable flyes now. I have the sickest chest pump I've had in a long time though. It's good to have a challenge to push my workouts for once

[email protected]

Exactly bro. Pushing each other to better ourselves. Thanks for answering the call to action.

[email protected]

Great job nonetheless Jack. Still very impressive!

My chest needs help bad in the center, what is best for this
1e12334c78ef80dc248f0d1007b6b47f.jpg

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Your body type is thin. So I would say (other than diet) to try to go heavier than normal on one session, then the next go light high rep. Always switch exercises and try to use every bit of available equipment. Barbell, dumbbells, cables, machines. Find something that just Fucks you up and makes you feel the part you are wanting to hit. Just keep at it and any part will eventually come to a good place. That's the best I can say.

Top Bottom