napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primo tabs

Good cause primo tabs are useless waist of money .once in a while you hear someone made good gains from them and I am certain if you labmax that shit it cause they were taking winny instead

Ya thank you brother!! Congrats on ur promotion btw!!! That's awesome. How is ur girl doing??? Any show anytime soon for her ???

Ya thank you brother!! Congrats on ur promotion btw!!! That's awesome. How is ur girl doing??? Any show anytime soon for her ???
No shes put of the gym for 6 weeks just got her boobs done cant even raise her arms over head yet

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

No shes put of the gym for 6 weeks just got her boobs done cant even raise her arms over head yet

Good for her!!! Thad great!!! We did that last year!!! I hope she recovers well!! Under or over the muscle???

Hey doc!!!! Guess who put on her big girls panties on and decided to go with an oil instead of tabs???? Thank you for all ur help guys!!!

That's really the way to go honestly. She will just have to get over not wanting to pin. It's so much more effective.

I do also agree though for orals, low dose Winstrol can be very effective

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Under the muscle how long did it take her too full heal

Ya we did the same thing. Ok so here's how it T went with us. She had a surgery on December 15 she went back to the gym just to walk in the treadmill around February had a follow up on March 15 and got clear to lift then nap it was long enough. Do me a favor tell her and u have to help her with it too ice. She needs to ice her tits constantly. The first month or too that's all she'll be doing and give her some relieve. Ice ice ice have it with u if u go somewhere so she can get some break from the pain. But it will be worth it. Trust me she will love them

Ya we did the same thing. Ok so here's how it T went with us. She had a surgery on December 15 she went back to the gym just to walk in the treadmill around February had a follow up on March 15 and got clear to lift then nap it was long enough. Do me a favor tell her and u have to help her with it too ice. She needs to ice her tits constantly. The first month or too that's all she'll be doing and give her some relieve. Ice ice ice have it with u if u go somewhere so she can get some break from the pain. But it will be worth it. Trust me she will love them

She'll be very tight he first time she goes back to lifting so go light gently stretch everything nothing forces. At times she will fell like an implant wants to slip out from under the muscle. But for chicks who lift its the best option. Till this day almost year and a half later she still feels some tightness when she does pull ups or pull downs so she needs to make sure she is warm and stretched out before she goes all out

Thanks for the info bro weve been icing the shit out of it shes doing pretty good figure shell be able too do a little in 6 or 8 weeks and be full force in 3 months or so

Thanks for the info bro weve been icing the shit out of it shes doing pretty good figure shell be able too do a little in 6 or 8 weeks and be full force in 3 months or so

She really should be good to go for fall season. Mine had that surgery in December and still competed in October. Will be a shorter off season for her but she will look much better. I'm sure she'll be better proportioned and feeling better mentally about herself. Just think next year she will be that much better when she really heals up and able to train for a good year. Omg the worst thing for me was her squeezing her tits post op like her doc showed her how. Holly shit I'm a though guy and I've seen a lot in my life but watching her squeezing her tits just really made me nauseous!!!!

Top Bottom