napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PHURIOUS Review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BWL had some solid gear at one point in time. Couldn't keep up with orders and eventually shut down shop. I'm sure his gear is out there somewhere under a different name.

they always come back, always...

This post is still going on? Lol Let's summarize and make a conclusion: Regardless if he ever did have good gear, I would never in a million years use his shit again. He has proven to obviously multiple people he is shady and doesn't give a fuck about anything. You're better off NEVER USING PHURIOUS' SHIT. Final.

USE CODE "5DC" FOR 5% OFF AT ROIDS24.CO

Just get a hoverboard. Keep pinning. I was doing Black Widow Labs long time ago . Crippled me some dude Krazie on the board said suck it up. Threw it out switched labs and BWL is no more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krazie was phurious btw

DYLAN gave him a shot when no one else would. a second (third and 4th) chance so to speak. He fucked that up as you can all see. like said so many times. he just started to brew and already was a know it all. heres an image for you. remember that omlette he posted. remember that rinky dink apartment size stove that was in the image?. well thats what he used to cook your brew and the oven was his autoclave. mic drop.

Lol damn y'all hahaha well like many have said - nothing to see here anymore let's move on. He had some good stuff he had some bad stuff. He showed his cards a lot through his emotions but hey book is closed - I still have some of his stuff but hey. If you're here then you already know this shit happens and will happen again. To me the labs that stick are usually pretty humble guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom