napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PHURIOUS Review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For 44 and everyone else, I want to make clear that his comments are his own and just because I defend his gear quality doesn't mean I share his opinions on anyone here. That's between y'all and I don't even know wtf went on with any of y'all. So let's put that on record please lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

x2

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
100% Shipping Success Rate
http://i.imgbox.com/W9MENydX.gif

For 44 and everyone else, I want to make clear that his comments are his own and just because I defend his gear quality doesn't mean I share his opinions on anyone here. That's between y'all and I don't even know wtf went on with any of y'all. So let's put that on record please lol

Brah you're good I respect the shit outta ya. Phurous as I said is a good dude who hit a situation and just went about things in a way that led to this shit we have now. I wasn't referring to you keeping him abreast of anything. I'm just tripping when I get called a liar for actually not saying shit said to me by folks with posts dating back to day one. I'm good bro, don't like being the guy getting slammed who is holding his water, but it ain't in my nature to disclose shit I been told.

Reece's, Butterfinger, Snickers, Snickers.... anyone else? PHURIOUS gets one too despite calling me a snitch bitch. Which is funny as he claimed the person I spoke to was supposedly in on it... Wow.

I should have posted the shit he pulled on me but. Oh well. He Gone.

In other news, I've gained 35lbs since my house got flooded down here and I went back to the gym Monday for the 1st time and though I didn't die bro, I almost did.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I have had good test and storm from him. I can't deny. I don't think he was a bad person either I think he got into a bad situation also. We got into it a few times via email because he shorted me big time and 9 weeks later when I was made right it was all not good gear. I would have rather been told look. This happened I'm working on fixing it.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

I'm about to take down this chicken shawarma salad I hope you guys have a good day

Brah you're good I respect the shit outta ya. Phurous as I said is a good dude who hit a situation and just went about things in a way that led to this shit we have now. I wasn't referring to you keeping him abreast of anything. I'm just tripping when I get called a liar for actually not saying shit said to me by folks with posts dating back to day one. I'm good bro, don't like being the guy getting slammed who is holding his water, but it ain't in my nature to disclose shit I been told.

Cool. Just wanted to be clear about that.

I have had good test and storm from him. I can't deny. I don't think he was a bad person either I think he got into a bad situation also. We got into it a few times via email because he shorted me big time and 9 weeks later when I was made right it was all not good gear. I would have rather been told look. This happened I'm working on fixing it.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

I'm about to take down this chicken shawarma salad I hope you guys have a good day

Same minus the Chicken Shawarma. That Tren Storm was some savage shit.

i may be dumb , but i can match a sales quota though, something you clearly couldn't

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep
100% Shipping Success Rate
http://i.imgbox.com/W9MENydX.gif
What do you know....clearly nothing. Sales quota??? You are ignorant of the situation

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger

EZ Jack - you're always a good bro man. Most of us have been doing this long enough to know that this thing happens.

I think thats what the problem is bro. Obviously, people got taken care of with good gear and on the other hand, others were not happy. Me, I know I was taken care of. Just because someone has a different opinion based on their own personal experience doesn't mean that person is lying. Shit happens. Thats just the way things go in this game. You cant get mad because someone is unhappy and vice versa. Personally, I hate this drama shit on the board and I don't like joining in. Theres enough stress in my life, I just like coming on here to help people and kick shit with friends. My view... things have a way of working themselves out. Good labs stick around, bad ones don't last...

thats true Max. unfortunately KRAZIE AKA PHURIOUS AKA SWOLDIER has been drummed out of every board hes been a part of as of todays date anyway. that is a fact. i highly doubt the community as a whole are picking on him. as for tazzoc i see you and swoldier joined a new board on the same day tid. humm

thats true Max. unfortunately KRAZIE AKA PHURIOUS AKA SWOLDIER has been drummed out of every board hes been a part of as of todays date anyway. that is a fact. i highly doubt the community as a whole are picking on him. as for tazzoc i see you and swoldier joined a new board on the same day tid. humm

this is the only board i'm active on, so that's where your wrong my friend . who exactly are you again ?

anyway fellas we are a good community and bro and sis's so lets not let this fog our vision of who we are and what we are about!!!! to help people and continue edumacating newbs and each other not squabble about who or what did this or that I say lets squash this shit now before it gets out of hand or this whole thread gets locked and people are pissed at each other. THAT is who we are NOT!!!!

anyway fellas we are a good community and bro and sis's so lets not let this fog our vision of who we are and what we are about!!!! to help people and continue edumacating newbs and each other not squabble about who or what did this or that I say lets squash this shit now before it gets out of hand or this whole thread gets locked and people are pissed at each other. THAT is who we are NOT!!!!
I'm down for that, it's a great board. People fight sometimes but we're all roided up and we always clear the air, like a big family.

+2..................

In case you forgot.... Jesus saves, God forgives, Mary was a virgin and hardly anybody remembers her husbands name.

In case you forgot.... Jesus saves, God forgives, Mary was a virgin and hardly anybody remembers her husbands name.

it damn sho wasn't phurious it was joseph lol I aint saying forgive or forget cuz I don't karmas a bitch and looks like she done moved in with him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom