napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PHURIOUS Review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did 500mg a week. It crashed my levels. Post up current bloods then and prove it then.

USE CODE "5DC" FOR 5% OFF AT ROIDS24.CO

Sorry immediately after pinning you don't get a crash and anxiety bro. It doesn't even matter just don't act like such a know it all when you're still new bro that's all I'm saying. Act cocky and you'll catch some lip. I'm not spending money on bloods for you my friend. I don't care what you believe I've been using for 8 years and I know when I have good gear. You on the other hand have no experience at all so just tone down the know it all attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks tinman. And just so everyone is aware. Phurious was bigBs main source for quite some time, all of this was very hard for us. As like I said before he had great stuff at one point, that is why we repped for him. But when bigb ran those bloods it was known before and after. Should we have said something maybe so, but if we did there would have been accusations by members just like there were, that we were out for trouble. Which wasn't the case.

In the zone killin' it!

So just to set the record straight did you guys quit, or did he fire you like he told me long ago? Not starting shit cuz BigB is my boy, but I am curious. I'm thinking if you told him about bloods he got pissed and it stemmed from that.

Sorry immediately after pinning you don't get a crash and anxiety bro. It doesn't even matter just don't act like such a know it all when you're still new bro that's all I'm saying. Act cocky and you'll catch some lip. I'm not spending money on bloods for you my friend. I don't care what you believe I've been using for 8 years and I know when I have good gear. You on the other hand have no experience at all so just tone down the know it all attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, he posted bloods. I agree about the anxiety, I'm speculating but his anxiety seems to have stemmed from being nervous about using Phurious's gear.

lmao. this should be closed. the dude is gone. good riddance. @jack steel you do sound just like him. a loyal soldier im sure. its all good.

So just to set the record straight did you guys quit, or did he fire you like he told me long ago? Not starting shit cuz BigB is my boy, but I am curious. I'm thinking if you told him about bloods he got pissed and it stemmed from that.
No we chose to quit. There's even a thread on it. He also said big and I was the least knowledgeable people on this board. And he said a lot more things that weren't true. It is what it is. We chose to quit. You can't keep rep ping for someone after you lose faith in their work ethics.

No we chose to quit. There's even a thread on it. He also said big and I was the least knowledgeable people on this board. And he said a lot more things that weren't true. It is what it is. We chose to quit. You can't keep rep ping for someone after you lose faith in their work ethics.

Lol I hear ya. Nothing wrong with that, that's why I left pharmacumstain.

Hello, P......

THE TRUTH says

YOU GUYS ARE ALL OUT OF YOUR ASSES AND HOPES YOU ARE ENJOYING YOURSELVES.

quit lying and go lift some weights.

@ 44. You are a lying ass bitch and are a shame to the veterans of the world. You should know better

@big b. Yoir bloods show as pulled in tennesee yet you live in ohio. Weird.

@mizz bizz. You guys quit because of a quota. Thats THE TRUTH

@big steve. Well you are just full of shit. Lol

@almighty. Well you are a turd and stop talking shit about dylan on other forums.

I did 500mg a week. It crashed my levels. Post up current bloods then and prove it then.

USE CODE "5DC" FOR 5% OFF AT ROIDS24.CO
It's likely he just sent you underdosed shit. But he gone. Let's just focus on the positive of the good shit people have.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

It's likely he just sent you underdosed shit. But he gone. Let's just focus on the positive of the good shit people have.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

THE TRUTH says. Not likely and alpha is just a bitch. And he says he wished we met in person. Apparently he wants his fat ass kicked by an old man.

THE TRUTH says

YOU GUYS ARE ALL OUT OF YOUR ASSES AND HOPES YOU ARE ENJOYING YOURSELVES.

quit lying and go lift some weights.

@ 44. You are a lying ass bitch and are a shame to the veterans of the world. You should know better

@big b. Yoir bloods show as pulled in tennesee yet you live in ohio. Weird.

@mizz bizz. You guys quit because of a quota. Thats THE TRUTH

@big steve. Well you are just full of shit. Lol

@almighty. Well you are a turd and stop talking shit about dylan on other forums.

and we won't entertain you... can we ban this shit covered dick?

I like how I'm a lying fuck and yet I never mentioned all the shit I've been told that would make him look worse. So basically it boils down to someone of two persons keeping P up on what was said on this thread. Both posted here, only one was very adamant in his stance. He's not the one who did it. The other hasn't said shit in a long ass time. Yep.... hey buddy that's you my friend.

I would never lie about something like that. Doesn't benefit me in any way shape or form. New to tren but as for mast and any form of test I know what to expect and when. And I didn't get that from phurious. If anyone wants the last of these vials because they enjoy being crippled I will gladly ship them out, be prepared to be in miserable for a couple days. It's rough, I've used other sources who I have not had a single issue with. Why would I go out of my way to post this for no reason? Doesn't matter who it is, BGS, robo, Valhalla, pharmacom, anybody, it doesn't matter if I get some shit that sucks or something's off with it, I'm posting, if it's fire I'm posting. I will post anything and everything I have to say about a sources product bad or good. I always make sure I post a review for absolutley anything I use. I have had zero problems with anyone but this sources stated. It's my take on the situation and personally, I wouldn't buy from him again. But that's just me. I work too hard for my money to waste it on trash, let alone trash that's interfering with my day to day life saying as I'm on my feet all day at work limping and shit. I understand he had good shit at one point which is why I tried it out, didn't know about the raws mixup till after I had purchased. It's unfortunate but that's the way it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom