napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PHURIOUS Review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how I'm a lying fuck and yet I never mentioned all the shit I've been told that would make him look worse. So basically it boils down to someone of two persons keeping P up on what was said on this thread. Both posted here, only one was very adamant in his stance. He's not the one who did it. The other hasn't said shit in a long ass time. Yep.... hey buddy that's you my friend.

Buddy.........

I like how I'm a lying fuck and yet I never mentioned all the shit I've been told that would make him look worse. So basically it boils down to someone of two persons keeping P up on what was said on this thread. Both posted here, only one was very adamant in his stance. He's not the one who did it. The other hasn't said shit in a long ass time. Yep.... hey buddy that's you my friend.

Why would anyone need to keep P up to date on what was said on this thread? He has separate profiles so he can see for himself...

Righhhht.

In the zone killin' it!

I would never lie about something like that. Doesn't benefit me in any way shape or form. New to tren but as for mast and any form of test I know what to expect and when. And I didn't get that from phurious. If anyone wants the last of these vials because they enjoy being crippled I will gladly ship them out, be prepared to be in miserable for a couple days. It's rough, I've used other sources who I have not had a single issue with. Why would I go out of my way to post this for no reason? Doesn't matter who it is, BGS, robo, Valhalla, pharmacom, anybody, it doesn't matter if I get some shit that sucks or something's off with it, I'm posting, if it's fire I'm posting. I will post anything and everything I have to say about a sources product bad or good. I always make sure I post a review for absolutley anything I use. I have had zero problems with anyone but this sources stated. It's my take on the situation and personally, I wouldn't buy from him again. But that's just me. I work too hard for my money to waste it on trash, let alone trash that's interfering with my day to day life saying as I'm on my feet all day at work limping and shit. I understand he had good shit at one point which is why I tried it out, didn't know about the raws mixup till after I had purchased. It's unfortunate but that's the way it goes.

I owe you a fucking beer for referring you that way. My bad. You can punch me in the face once if we ever meet.

Dude, he posted bloods. I agree about the anxiety, I'm speculating but his anxiety seems to have stemmed from being nervous about using Phurious's gear.

That's fine I'm not arguing that point but I didn't like arrogance in saying anyone who stands up for phurious hasn't used his gear. That's just silly. I know other reps who were happy with their blood tests but I won't name names because I know he doesn't want to be involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I owe you a fucking beer for referring you that way. My bad. You can punch me in the face once if we ever meet.

It's all good man you also spoke so highly of Valhalla that while i had already had sust from him. I decided to run the Valhalla instead of some other shit I have and I'm glad I did because it's FIRE.

Why would anyone need to keep P up to date on what was said on this thread? He has separate profiles so he can see for himself...

Bro, true, but I know someone who keeps him up on shit as soon as it pops off. The dude is cool, but when someone is your boy you do what you do. Trust me they just gave him a heads up cuz P is not the type to keep quiet for long. He will buck up and that's a trait I admired about him. Just don't come off like I'm shit for not mentioning shit I've been told from folks with more credit than myself on here. If I were a dick I would, but like I said he's a good dude who went thru a bad situation and went about it wrong. I'm not gonna speak on the other shit because deep down I know he's a good dude.

Post proof of gear starting date and date of labs with accurate dates , correct none of you have that , all you have is bullshit random labs that for all we know could be from pre-trt or on trt or even be gotten online

cut the lies , i've yet to see 1 person post solid evidence that the gear is bad or underdosed , all i see are these random labs that claim to be from phurious's gear that all of a sudden are popping up now? why didn't they pop up earlier , if they did i'm sure he would of replaced it x5. use your brains.

I don't see why this thread has evolved this far.

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
100% Shipping Success Rate
http://i.imgbox.com/W9MENydX.gif

lmao. this should be closed. the dude is gone. good riddance. @jack steel you do sound just like him. a loyal soldier im sure. its all good.

Bro I don't even care if people want to post bloods and all it was just Alpha's comment that tipped me to say something. That was a shot fired at reps. Yes I am loyal maybe to a fault but I'm not going to stay silent when someone takes a shot at my knowledge or integrity.

Post proof of gear starting date and date of labs with accurate dates , correct none of you have that , all you have is byllshit lbs that for all we know could be from pre-trt or on trt.

cut the lies , i've yet to see 1 person post solid evidence that the gear is bad or underdosed , all i see are these random labs that claim to be from phurious's gear that all of a sudden are popping up now? why didn't they pop up earlier , if they did i'm sure he would of replaced it x5. use your brains

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep
All you need to do is search dagans bloods. See what reopen jumped on that. There you go. I'm out of this you my friend are dumb.

In the zone killin' it!

lmao. this should be closed. the dude is gone. good riddance. @jack steel you do sound just like him. a loyal soldier im sure. its all good.

Yeah dude lol that's the thing I don't know why people are still talking so much shit when he's been gone for what 2-3 weeks now? I do have a temper but I save it for when people get out of line. I'm not going to argue with people's bloods etc. that's dumb.

i may be dumb , but i can match a sales quota though, something you clearly couldn't

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep
You do know we were a service team eight? You do know that I created product threads that generated sales for all of his reps. Plus how do you meet a sales quota without customers?

I give up

In the zone killin' it!

Last edited:
Post proof of gear starting date and date of labs with accurate dates , correct none of you have that , all you have is bullshit random labs that for all we know could be from pre-trt or on trt or even be gotten online

cut the lies , i've yet to see 1 person post solid evidence that the gear is bad or underdosed , all i see are these random labs that claim to be from phurious's gear that all of a sudden are popping up now? why didn't they pop up earlier , if they did i'm sure he would of replaced it x5. use your brains.

I don't see why this thread has evolved this far.

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep

Snickers??????

Bro, true, but I know someone who keeps him up on shit as soon as it pops off. The dude is cool, but when someone is your boy you do what you do. Trust me they just gave him a heads up cuz P is not the type to keep quiet for long. He will buck up and that's a trait I admired about him. Just don't come off like I'm shit for not mentioning shit I've been told from folks with more credit than myself on here. If I were a dick I would, but like I said he's a good dude who went thru a bad situation and went about it wrong. I'm not gonna speak on the other shit because deep down I know he's a good dude.

Makes sense. I've known P since back in the Evo days when he was on the homebrewers thread learning how to brew. He used to be called Krazie labs and I've used that gear and his Phurious Pharma gear. Never had any issues with it or him.

For 44 and everyone else, I want to make clear that his comments are his own and just because I defend his gear quality doesn't mean I share his opinions on anyone here. That's between y'all and I don't even know wtf went on with any of y'all. So let's put that on record please lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom