napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine

gary1990

Well I am simply amazed, around 4 weeks ago I ordered a bottle of ostarine after reading about the healing benefits of it, I suffered with rotator cuff tendinitis and couldn't weight train as I would just be making the problem worse, but for two weeks now I have been pain free, able to train chest, shoulders, etc... Absolutely remarkable product, I can now train with intensity again, without the worry in the back of my head, fucking amazing

Well I am simply amazed, around 4 weeks ago I ordered a bottle of ostarine after reading about the healing benefits of it, I suffered with rotator cuff tendinitis and couldn't weight train as I would just be making the problem worse, but for two weeks now I have been pain free, able to train chest, shoulders, etc... Absolutely remarkable product, I can now train with intensity again, without the worry in the back of my head, fucking amazing

That's awesome to hear man. Ostarine is an incredible product for healing, and that's a big part of the reason I incorporate it during my cruises each and every time. It's pretty remarkable on what it can do over time for healing. Thank you for your feedback on this bro

thanks for the update brother... thats absolutely awesome... i am so happy to hear about your experience! what are your main goals moving forward? is this your first time using sarms? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Top Bottom