napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mild Chest Pain and Chest Tightness on 10mg Ostarine for 6 days

Ethan1208

Hey guys, as the title suggests I have been taking 10mg of Ostarine for 6 days on my first cycle now. For the last 48 hours I have started to experience some very mild chest pain / pressure / tightness in the centre of my chest that is on and off throughout the day.

This is a very lose dose and Ostarine as well so not sure what this could be.

Has anyone else experienced something similar? Source is legit, expensive and has amazing customer service with each batch lab tested for purity so I don’t think it’s been spiked. I can say the specific source if you guys ask for it in comments, thanks.

That is not something ostarine does or ive heard of. Not familiar with that source bit it makes question it

Sarms.forsale or umbrella labs is who we recommend

That is not something ostarine does or ive heard of. Not familiar with that source bit it makes question it

Sarms.forsale or umbrella labs is who we recommend
Thanks mate, will go with one of these. Do they ship to Australia? If not, are there any other sources that do ship to Australia that you could recommend

Thanks mate, will go with one of these. Do they ship to Australia? If not, are there any other sources that do ship to Australia that you could recommend
thats just NOT supposed to happen with any sarm whatsoever and that is a huge red flag... those batch reports can easily be faked... you should be able to call the company they show that did the test to verify the date of the test as well as the accuracy of it...

If you email umbrella labs customer service and ask for an international order, they should be able to help you

Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Top Bottom