napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

osta/gw 2 week blood work results

man, I'm on my 3rd (almost 4th) week of MK 2866 and feel fantastic. Got it from sarmsx too of course. I'm thinking about getting some blood work done after 4 weeks just for the hell of it but definitely now after reading this. I'm not too worried though. I had gyno during puberty but have yet to experience anything yet. No signs at all, but I have arimidex on hand just in case

Pardon the ignorance of this question, but can I simply ask my physician to do the blood tests?

man, I'm on my 3rd (almost 4th) week of MK 2866 and feel fantastic. Got it from sarmsx too of course. I'm thinking about getting some blood work done after 4 weeks just for the hell of it but definitely now after reading this. I'm not too worried though. I had gyno during puberty but have yet to experience anything yet. No signs at all, but I have arimidex on hand just in case

Pardon the ignorance of this question, but can I simply ask my physician to do the blood tests?

yes you could if they will do it just for shits and giggles. i use privatemdlabs.com 54 bucks pretty discreet and emailed results in a day almost so its great

ive NEVER seen bloodwork like this with sarms use so something seems off to me... its quite obvious the effect raloxifene will have on values but what im having a harder time with is the values with your alt, ast as well as the cholesterol change.. GW generally drastically improves cholesterol... something is absolutely not adding up to me here... not even close... now i've seen some slight suppression changes several times but nothing drastic and especially not in two short weeks... where did you get the raloxifene from ? how much are you dosing?

I'm with you.. I've never see These types of numbers. I have GW blood work after one month of letro use my lipids were thrashed. just two weeks of GW use my numbers drastically were impacted In a positive way. I was blown away how much they were affected.

I can't remember what products are SARMSX and sarms1 but that could be playing a major part in the issue at hand.

Private md labs15% off coupon code XPW999 good until the end of the month. I used them a few weeks ago, cheaper than everyone else I priced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with you.. I've never see These types of numbers. I have GW blood work after one month of letro use my lipids were thrashed. just two weeks of GW use my numbers drastically were impacted In a positive way. I was blown away how much they were affected.

I can't remember what products are SARMSX and sarms1 but that could be playing a major part in the issue at hand.

i remember that and your numbers drastically improved... ive seen so many strong blood panels its insane so this is quite odd to say the least...

i remember that and your numbers drastically improved... ive seen so many strong blood panels its insane so this is quite odd to say the least...

Dylan 9th wonder does not know what sarmsx and sarms1 is..in your normal practice you would tell him that he s using bunk ..how come u know that his gw is geniuine..

Further more i never said gw or osta does not work..and i am using sarmsx legit product so lets call a spade a spade..

Health is the most imp..if 25mg osta causes major shutdown and whacky cholestrol levels then there is no harm in reducing the dose..

We all take stuff knowing the pros and cons and it effects people differently(only for guys who check it with blood work)...i feel wonderful and i would not have done a blood panel if i was not worried abt my hdl in the 1st place..

I have seen blood work of lgd osta on many forums with whacky cholestrol liver values and suppressed test..but i still used it because i dont wanna use aas..i have sarmsx and sarms1 and i want to use both in future but now with xtra care and adjusted dose

most people have not even checked the blood levels in 2 weeks because they feel nothing is wrong and so was I but due to already border hdl levels I was curious to know where it was heading hence a 2 week blood test..

Whats the point in defending something like this and calling the blood work strange..i followed ur advice of 25mg and nothing lower and got stuff for 12 weeks and not 4weeks as u suggested..sarms is good,will use it again but it has its downside..admit it..doses and period length needs to be adjusted according to individual requirement..

Last edited:
hlsti I am using ralox to clear existing gyno ..gyno never happened on osta..infact after looking at such low test in 2 weeks I can safely say osta will not cause gyno because low t will suppress low e too..

but my dose was 25mg..whats is urs

same here..was cruising and now have to stop

The only thing I've checked was my testosterone. I'm going back next week for more tests and scheduled an appointment with an endo to figure things out. I'll be starting my Clomid from Sarmsx as soon as it comes in. It just sucks, I was seeing results and keeping my size while getting leaner.

its not true angelo..I have seen my estro crash as low as 10 when on nolva or ralox standalone..

Hormonal imbalance definitely can cause a lump, not full on set gyno if it comes and goes as true gyno would be there to stay but I personally would combat gyno with an AI if it was estrogen related as ralox is a SERM and only blocks estrogen from binding to the recpetors usually used after gyno has set in. But at least u understand that, so u can deal with it accordingly. I personally have never used ralox so I cannot comment fully on its capabilities or state any personal experiences

Dylan 9th wonder does not know what sarmsx and sarms1 is..in your normal practice you would tell him that he s using bunk ..how come u know that his gw is geniuine..

Further more i never said gw or osta does not work..and i am using sarmsx legit product so lets call a spade a spade..

Health is the most imp..if 25mg osta causes major shutdown and whacky cholestrol levels then there is no harm in reducing the dose..

We all take stuff knowing the pros and cons and it effects people differently(only for guys who check it with blood work)...i feel wonderful and i would not have done a blood panel if i was not worried abt my hdl in the 1st place..

I have seen blood work of lgd osta on many forums with whacky cholestrol liver values and suppressed test..but i still used it because i dont wanna use aas..i have sarmsx and sarms1 and i want to use both in future but now with xtra care and adjusted dose

most people have not even checked the blood levels in 2 weeks because they feel nothing is wrong and so was I but due to already border hdl levels I was curious to know where it was heading hence a 2 week blood test..

Whats the point in defending something like this and calling the blood work strange..i followed ur advice of 25mg and nothing lower and got stuff for 12 weeks and not 4weeks as u suggested..sarms is good,will use it again but it has its downside..admit it..doses and period length needs to be adjusted according to individual requirement..

Hey newb... I've been in the game a long time. How the hell you gonna tell me I don't know the difference between SARMSX and sarms1?!? Trust me... I know more then you think.

I was taking SARMS before you even heard of them so when we tell you Ostarine shouldn't affect your values like they did that's real talk and backed by 100s of logs and personal blood work. Dylan knows what GW I was taking because we're boys and he is taking the same shit. You shouldn't be so confident with sarms1 when you don't even know the facts.

Eliminate Ostarine from your PCT and you're leaving gains on the table.

hey 9th wonder don't be upset..this is what u said..."I can't remember what products are SARMSX and sarms1 but that could be playing a major part in the issue at hand"...if sarmx and sarms1 could be playing a major part in the issue at hand then which gw are we talking about...last I heard on this forum sarmsx was the best and on evo sarms1 was the best..besides these 2 all other were garbage..

"Dylan knows what GW I was taking because we're boys and he is taking the same shit"...please tell me which is this gw that is so special because I got sarmsx gw only after confirming with Dylan

how do u know I never heard of sarms when u started taking sarms...now that's arrogance..@43yrs I do my research..ask a lot of questions..buy both sarmsx and sarms1 just to see the difference..do bi weekly blood test which I bet u woud never have done just to see how new products affect your levels..

Hey newb... I've been in the game a long time. How the hell you gonna tell me I don't know the difference between SARMSX and sarms1?!? Trust me... I know more then you think.

I was taking SARMS before you even heard of them so when we tell you Ostarine shouldn't affect your values like they did that's real talk and backed by 100s of logs and personal blood work. Dylan knows what GW I was taking because we're boys and he is taking the same shit. You shouldn't be so confident with sarms1 when you don't even know the facts.

Eliminate Ostarine from your PCT and you're leaving gains on the table.

you clearly are not grasping where im coming... i never once indicated nor implied you were lying, misleading etc... i simply said it was rather strange and rare, but in no way is that saying your not being honest... i have no clue where your even getting that from... im not questioning one thing about your bloodwork but if its something i have rarely or never seen then i will point that out... we all know people react different... its not a big secret... so im not sure WHY your coming across the way you are... i think there is a misinterpretation here...

ok Dylan...lets drop it..alls good

you clearly are not grasping where im coming... i never once indicated nor implied you were lying, misleading etc... i simply said it was rather strange and rare, but in no way is that saying your not being honest... i have no clue where your even getting that from... im not questioning one thing about your bloodwork but if its something i have rarely or never seen then i will point that out... we all know people react different... its not a big secret... so im not sure WHY your coming across the way you are... i think there is a misinterpretation here...

Just curious man you should drop everything run pct. Then do bloods then run just osta for 3 to 4 weeks and do bloods again I always thought sarms were a bit suppressive but that's like pro hormone territory .... I'd be curious to see if you.flget the same numbers with all the variables removed other then osta

fuk wut u kno

Ralox being a serm only blocks it from binging with the receptors that gyno is prolly owing right back

fuk wut u kno

Ralox being a serm only blocks it from binging with the receptors that gyno is prolly owing right back

fuk wut u kno

That's where a lot of the confusion between SERMS and AIs come from. SERMS do not lower estrogen at all. They only block it from binding. AIs are what directly lower estrogen

Top Bottom