napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

On TRT - weight loss suggestions

Chipusa15

I am on TRT and have gained 15lbs. I am looking to lose some of that weight gain (not with the muscle gain, but the amounts around the stomach) without losing the libido increase I have gotten. Was hoping someone could recommend what I could take to help with this? Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

CS

Are you taking an AI?

You can up your cardio and eat in a caloric deficit for a while and you will lose some weight. Not too low so you'll keep your muscle mass.

Hey Dylan, I am 50, 6'3", 230lbs, do not know body fat. Pretty solid overall except stomach. Not huge in stomach but only area that needs work.
Thanks.

Dylan, thanks for offering to help. I am currently using testim at 5 grams a day. What Sarm stack could either replace that or compliment it? My goals are that I want lean muscle, be lighter, lose more weight around the waist, continue to have more energy (testim has helped with this), and not lose but gain even more of a libido. Once gain my states are that I am 50 years old, 6'3", 230lbs, and I estimate that I am at 17 to 18% body fat. Thanks again.
C

sarms cannot replace trt but for your goals, i have the perfect stack with your trt...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Top Bottom