napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Over 40 TRT and sarms advice needed

over40

Hello
I am over 40 511 330lbs
I did bloodwork and my test was 360
I talked 2 different clinics : first doctor said I need test 0.2 every other day , second doctor said 0.5 2 times a week
I read that some sarms increase natural test levels or at least that's what I understand , I am saying this because I don't really want to pin(I hate needles)
Any advice is welcomed

I had a broken leg and I need to recover also I need to loose a ton of weight
What I was thinking is

TRT ( in case I can't escape...lol)
CW 501516
MK 677 hopefully this one will help skin to tighten
I was considering anavar also

I would need advice on sarms , maybe a better stack that will help with bone strength , skin health and loosing weight and dosing

Thank you in advance
Happy 4th !!!

I forgot to mention .... What supplements do you guys recommend , I intend to lift and do cardio

Thank you

yes, you need help with your sarms stack layout... you need a better healing stack but it seems that your weight is very very high as well so anavar is literally the LAST thing you should ever consider.. using any steroid with an elevated body fat is a dangerous and terrible idea

you need healing as well as fat loss in your stack.. keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran a minimum of 6 months to get the most out of it but a year is far more ideal... SARMS DO NOT increase test, not any one of them.. i have no clue where you are reading that but i would strongly encourage you to avoid any resource providing you such extremely idiotic and false information...

disregard the pct part of this stack if you are on trt...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms and peptides make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

dylan as always laid out an excellent program for you

follow it and get great results

Sarms do NOT increase natural levels. The opposite. Your actual levels ARE in range just at the low end.

Dylan gave you a great suggestion. Make sure to check out sarms.forsale and umbrella labs

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Top Bottom