napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ok I messed up

DiezelWeazel

Age-23
Height- 5'-11"
Weight- 213
Bf%- 12%

Ok here it goes, so I have been talking to a few of you and have gotten awesome help, but I know some of you will probably be irritated when you read this.

I have always wanted to be a bodybuilder, ever since I was five, well when I was 19 I started training with a guy at my local YMCA, he was huge. Obviously I went up to him and started training with him, he worked out with me for about 5 months before he told me he was on gear, I didn't even know what it was. To make a long story short I was on gear 5 months later , I was running var and test at about 500mg a week, for about 12 weeks with no AI and no PCT, then he told me to take 4 weeks off then back on at 750mg a week. For another 12 weeks ,

Before you say anything I know this was stupid, I had no idea , I thought it he knew , then one day he left and I had nothing needless to say it fucked me up pretty good, its been almost three years and I'm finally back in the gym, but I don't feel right. That's why I was wanting to get back on gear, I still have aspirations of being a body builder but I want to do it at a little slower pace , I'm getting my bloods done this week to see what everything looks like, if I do it I want to do it right , I hope this honesty doesn't get me shunned to much we all have dreams mine are just different, I'm willing to work hard I do 30min cardio and lift for 2 hours a night 5-6 days a week advice is welcomed and before you guys say anything I know I'm a dumbass but we make are selves better everyday right. Thank you in advance.

Bloodwork is a good first step and these results will likely give you great direction. In other words, it may be premature to plan cycles if you need to get some health issues straightened out first. Also, my opinion is that if you are just getting back into the gym, take advantage of the "newbie" gains. Perhaps they wont be true newb gains but I expect you would make great progress even it it means just getting back to where you were.

If you are truly interested in taking it a slower pace, you will get things locked down with training, diet, health, and such before using your "ace in the hole" (AAS).

BTW - You may have been a dumb ass in the past but coming here for good info now is the right move. Im sure at some point we have all put our trust in someone only to find out that they are either ill equipped to help or have misguided intentions.

I've been in the gym since November, my bench is at 305 my deads are at 425, my squats are at 385, I've always been strong though, just feel like shit alot and Ive been on a diet since January I've dropped from, 235 to 213, but my strength has been shit, some days I walk in the gym and push 305 and other days it feels like 225 is 405

Age-23
Height- 5'-11"
Weight- 213
Bf%- 12%

Ok here it goes, so I have been talking to a few of you and have gotten awesome help, but I know some of you will probably be irritated when you read this.

I have always wanted to be a bodybuilder, ever since I was five, well when I was 19 I started training with a guy at my local YMCA, he was huge. Obviously I went up to him and started training with him, he worked out with me for about 5 months before he told me he was on gear, I didn't even know what it was. To make a long story short I was on gear 5 months later , I was running var and test at about 500mg a week, for about 12 weeks with no AI and no PCT, then he told me to take 4 weeks off then back on at 750mg a week. For another 12 weeks ,

Before you say anything I know this was stupid, I had no idea , I thought it he knew , then one day he left and I had nothing needless to say it fucked me up pretty good, its been almost three years and I'm finally back in the gym, but I don't feel right. That's why I was wanting to get back on gear, I still have aspirations of being a body builder but I want to do it at a little slower pace , I'm getting my bloods done this week to see what everything looks like, if I do it I want to do it right , I hope this honesty doesn't get me shunned to much we all have dreams mine are just different, I'm willing to work hard I do 30min cardio and lift for 2 hours a night 5-6 days a week advice is welcomed and before you guys say anything I know I'm a dumbass but we make are selves better everyday right. Thank you in advance.

First of all no one will shun you. We may use toughlove from time to time, but we are all bros here. Even if it appears that we are rough with each other, we are all just concerned. We all make mistakes also.I would have made them myself, but I was lucky to have a knowledgeable dad....and yet I still did a few stupid things

My problem is that you are 23 years old and don't feel good? You have let 3 years go by without bloods, complete doc checkup? When you get your bloods that will be good but I hope you are doing this via a doc and not on your own. You need a complete physical.You are way too young to not feel good.

So now you are willing to return back to what fucked you up in the first place? You actually want to use gear?
Ok with that being said... bloods, doc visit, physical, blood pressure etc... let us know how it goes, and if all is good someone will get you a nice SARMS stack to use.
Do not entertain the idea of steroids,for another 2-3 years.
Post again for us when we know more. Good luck bro. We will be here for you.

Last edited:
Dude, you've been emailing me wanting to do another cycle... I'm glad I read this first. I honestly won't even allow you to order until you get bloods. I want to make sure you're safe and do things right :). Health first!!

Age-23
Height- 5'-11"
Weight- 213
Bf%- 12%

I'll tell you this, you earned a shitload of respect by posting this and noone is going to give you shit for admitting a mistake, and you are taking the proper steps now to fix it... HOWEVER, your going to make ANOTHER mistake if you decide to run more gear at 23 years old... you are still growing naturally and you already messed up the process once and now you are wanting to do it again? my assumption is that you dont want to learn the hard way any more but that is the path you are taking... are you planning on being a multi million dollar body builder? even with that, is your health worth that? i dont get it at all? you could go with sarms for a few years until you are move developed otherwise it would indicate you really learned nothing from all this

That's why I posted this I don't want to make mistakes anymore, but yea I guess I've always wanted to look like Lee Haney, and Arnold, and Sergio. I know I won't ever be a multi million dollar body builder I have to many tattoos, and from some information I was reading I was under the impression that if you run gear that long with no PCT you screwed yourself anyway?? Idk that's why I'm here I've scheduled my bloods appt for next week, I will see if I can get in sooner. I even have a bodybuilding coach and he said he can get me stage ready in one year but he was saying I'd have to jump on 750mg test and 750mg tren, that's how I found this place in the first place. Maybe I'm just being selfish idk. I appreciate all you guys have done for me.

That's why I posted this I don't want to make mistakes anymore, but yea I guess I've always wanted to look like Lee Haney, and Arnold, and Sergio. I know I won't ever be a multi million dollar body builder I have to many tattoos, and from some information I was reading I was under the impression that if you run gear that long with no PCT you screwed yourself anyway?? Idk that's why I'm here I've scheduled my bloods appt for next week, I will see if I can get in sooner. I even have a bodybuilding coach and he said he can get me stage ready in one year but he was saying I'd have to jump on 750mg test and 750mg tren, that's how I found this place in the first place. Maybe I'm just being selfish idk. I appreciate all you guys have done for me.

thats no coach, thats a straight fucking asshole... hes telling you to run that kind of cycle period, even if you were older, is flat out wrong... what a piece of shit, seriously... thats the type of guy that kills people and ruins lives... you run that cycle and you will be here crying for help and it wont be pretty... your making a big mistake and your going to learn an even harder lesson and then noone will be able to help you...

you do what you want but i know that i personally wont partake in advising any sort of steroid use to you... its a mistake and one that will hurt you and i wont have a hand in that... get your bloods as you were going to and post them and i will help you all you need to fix whatever needs fixed and get you going in the right direction but if you insist on doing it your way, i wish you nothing but the best...

I'm not going to do that, I dont want to upset you. I'm telling you what I was told. I'm tired of learning the hard way.

I'm not going to do that, I dont want to upset you. I'm telling you what I was told. I'm tired of learning the hard way.

your not upsetting me bro, i am just trying to help... im just letting you know that guy is a straight prick... you can't control what others tell you, thats not your fault whatsoever but that's just such a fucked up thing to recommend, THAT pisses me off... not you... i would be glad to help you... you can still be a bodybuilder but you have to get healthy and you have to do it right

Could I still have bad effects after 2 and half years ? What's the concern other then Low T?

lets just wait and see what the panel shows instead of speculating... its all guess work which i dont do... precision is what you should be operating on, not assumption... just wait for the bloods and all will surface

Alright. I feel so bad right now, I honestly thought I was doing what it would take to meet my goals. I didn't know it was wrong. And I see now, I hope I don't piss you all off , I just wanted help:( I still need help.

Alright. I feel so bad right now, I honestly thought I was doing what it would take to meet my goals. I didn't know it was wrong. And I see now, I hope I don't piss you all off , I just wanted help:( I still need help.

the only way you will piss anyone off is if you just dont listen and do whatever you want instead of what will help... one thing i cant stand is when someone asks for help yet has no intention of listening but i think you truly will listen and im happy to help... just post the bloodwork when you get it and we will assess from there

brother the only reason it seems like someone is pissed off is because we are passionate about doing things right, I have fucked up in the most recent past as well, its all a learning curve and experience. now if you come back on and say you started that shit again yes we will be pissed. if you listen to the advice given you will maintain atleast what you have now and recovery will be very good and then when you are ready again you will really be ready

say thanks and hang out listen and let people learn from you!!! you have a lot for someone else to learn from brother

If you want to see pissed, go look at the threads where guys dont want to listen to reason. Basically they already have a set plan and just want guys to be like, "Yea, that sounds great!" You made a mistake and you seem genuine in that you dont want to do it again. Like I said before, we have all been there. Atleast you learned from it.

BTW - Nobody here is saying you cant be a great BB'er, or even a decent one. Its just important to get your ducks in a row first. Keep your chin up man. We'll help where we can.

Yes thank you all for the help. Looks like I've still got some growing up to do. Guess I'll let go of my dream of steppin on stage for now

Top Bottom