napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Approved Log Next Cycle Log

Very impressed with Umbrella Labs so for!

1. First off, very impressed with speed of shipping. Ordered last Thursday and Received today.

2. Packaging is legit. Love how each product comes in a nice box with the COA in each one. Truly legit products

3. Ordered Polycell. First time. Shook 20secs as bottle says. Should it be foamy when administering? Product had no taste, actually a Lil sweetness to it. Felt a little tingle after holding each product for 1 minute under tongue.

4. Ordered mk2866 last night and already shipped today. Going to start immediately once received for a 3 in 1 stack with Proviron.

And just to make sure, if i recall from one of Dylans videos, 50mg of Proviron can be taken at once and doesn't need to be split 25mg AM and 25mg PM.

So far so good. Time to hit up my workout. I'll post daily videos of my workouts once I'm done.

So far very fucken impressed by Umbrella Labs!

Proviron can be taken all at once and yes, the poly cell will get foamy, thats perfectly normal... so awesome you got everything already bro! Now its time to get the gains! Great on posting the workout video too, nice work bro!

This is great! Awesome workout video and it is a tremendous cycle you are running! I am really looking forward to your results!

Took InBody Scan today. Here are the results.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230314_193655.jpg
    Screenshot_20230314_193655.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20230314_193735.jpg
    Screenshot_20230314_193735.jpg
    435.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20230314_193752.jpg
    Screenshot_20230314_193752.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 2
Very impressed with Umbrella Labs so for!

1. First off, very impressed with speed of shipping. Ordered last Thursday and Received today.

2. Packaging is legit. Love how each product comes in a nice box with the COA in each one. Truly legit products

3. Ordered Polycell. First time. Shook 20secs as bottle says. Should it be foamy when administering? Product had no taste, actually a Lil sweetness to it. Felt a little tingle after holding each product for 1 minute under tongue.

4. Ordered mk2866 last night and already shipped today. Going to start immediately once received for a 3 in 1 stack with Proviron.

And just to make sure, if i recall from one of Dylans videos, 50mg of Proviron can be taken at once and doesn't need to be split 25mg AM and 25mg PM.

So far so good. Time to hit up my workout. I'll post daily videos of my workouts once I'm done.

So far very fucken impressed by Umbrella Labs!
very nice review man

Have gone heavier on squats but knees been killing me. Will mk2866 help with that?
Yes, mk2866 definitely has healing benefits and will help .. i would highly consider tb500 and bpc157 if you have major issues... i dont know the depth of the issue but if its something nagging or becoming a bigger issue, i would definitely look at those two for the best healing with mk2866.. it would be a very strong combo

Past 3 years been
good update but more diet and training please
Been following Jim Stoppani workouts the past 3 years. Finished 12-week Shortcut to Size program 2 weeks ago.

Currently doing Shortcut to SHRED. It's a 6 week program. Workouts are 6 days per week. Hits each muscle group twice per week. 1st time is Multi-Joint compound exercises. 2nd time is Single-Joint isolation exercises. 20-30secs of cardio after each set. Usually I do jump Rope or jumping jacks. There is a Rest-Pause and Drop set on last set of EACH exercise. Rest-Pause only on bodyweight exercises.

For diet, if followed JRF App diet plan for past 1.5 years. Currently on shred diet. About +/-2100 calories per day with macros.

Yes, mk2866 definitely has healing benefits and will help .. i would highly consider tb500 and bpc157 if you have major issues... i dont know the depth of the issue but if its something nagging or becoming a bigger issue, i would definitely look at those two for the best healing with mk2866.. it would be a very strong combo
What would that peptide protocol be? And would injections be on knees? And only from Umbrella or sarms4sale?

Individual peptides or stacked together okay?

What would that peptide protocol be? And would injections be on knees? And only from Umbrella or sarms4sale?

Individual peptides or stacked together okay?
here is generally what a full blown healing stack looks like and you can see the dosing protocol .. it wont change if you take things out , the dosing and timing stays the same

yes, umbrella is really the king of peptides, so i would go with theirs...

SARMS AND PEPTIDES HEALING STACK

for the best quality sarms and peptides visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 BPC-157 250 - 500 MCG per day
1-12 TB-500 First 4-6 weeks, 10 MG per week split into 5 MG doses then maintenance at 5 MG once per week

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
Mk-677 25 mg day

Top Bottom