napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My Husband....Superman

Dylan and I took a little trip this weekend and while we were waiting for our shuttle to go back to the airport, there were this family waiting by us as well. The dad proceeded to tell my husband he does not need an airplane. We look at each other cause we thought that was weird. Then he tells him, "You are Superman" in his British accent lol. While we were getting off the shuttle, he then tells him, "Bye Superman, fly well". I could not stop laughing...Btw, Dylan was wearing this long sleeve blue compression shirt, which was very tight and made him look like a beast...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sounds like he was hitting on him. did you get jealous? lol

Alrhough i never seen a 5'3" 148# superman before. Lmao jk dylan u know ur my boy.

PHURIOUS

Whhaaaat dylan your 5'3''? Its all good . big things come in small packages bro... Atleast you can tell the taller people you live longer!! [emoji867]🏽[emoji867]🏽 hahah

Whhaaaat dylan your 5'3''? Its all good . big things come in small packages bro... Atleast you can tell the taller people you live longer!! [emoji867]��[emoji867]�� hahah

lolll try 6"1... definitely no giant but not a little guy either!

Wait hold on isn't Dylan Itallian ancestory? I'm pretty sure sitting here in Italy that Gemili is a Italian surname. So now that we have Established that Dylan is not 5 ft 3 In 148 lbs lets get the rest straight. Is he the Mexican or Italian Superman or just plain old American.

Wait hold on isn't Dylan Itallian ancestory? I'm pretty sure sitting here in Italy that Gemili is a Italian surname. So now that we have Established that Dylan is not 5 ft 3 In 148 lbs lets get the rest straight. Is he the Mexican or Italian Superman or just plain old American.

Definitely the Italian Superman....I made a mistake calling him white boy one day and he got upset lol

lolll try 6"1... definitely no giant but not a little guy either!

Superman is 6'6". Lol and like 280 and 4% bf.

You are more like superGIRL. Ah ha ha ha muaahhha ha ha ha.

Ahhh. Jk. Thats a cool compliment he gave you.

PHURIOUS

Definitely the Italian Superman....I made a mistake calling him white boy one day and he got upset lol

Ya us italians dont like that so much. Well unless my hot layina girlfriend calls me that. Then i get a little excited. Ha

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom