napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Kids came to visit vent / mini in-law vent

I've got a guy in AZ with more weaponry than most national guard armsrooms... unless he got himself killed, or murdered we could take a trip whenever you acquire that land bro. He's got a 50x50 bunker in the dessert with things in it the mind cannot fathom. Think M2's and such. I haven't talked to him in about 2 years, stand up dude and won't kill us and rob us either... cuz you'd be with me lol.

sounds solid to me. maybe pick up some tips and clips from him hahaha

It depends on where you wanna be anywhere from 5k to upwards of 30k per acre. If you're thinking hill country as long as it's out in BFE you can get a steal.

fuck im thinkin more like 1k or less ive had my eye on some in north Alabama that is less than a grand an acre, trying to pay cash but we shall see

Happiness is full auto and a long trigger squeeze. No burst fire on my babies.... Burst fire is for pussies :)

Lol... sometimes a lil brrrrrrraaatatatattat is fun even though you may very well miss everything in front of you. I can however enjoy the sensation of a good long takedown factoring all the elements in play.

Yeah being a Texan does have that distinct advantage of virtually unrestricted gun laws and availability. I've got friends with AT-4's as well. We're a funny lot down here.

Bro, you should do a calendar. Guns and gear. Perhaps a source could sponsor it.

Top Bottom