napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Kids came to visit vent / mini in-law vent

44YOGearHead

Yep the best red-shirted frosh in the NCAA and his wonderful gf came to visit for the weekend and as much as I missed him/them they did manage to make me appreciate their being off to school.

My son: So we're doing something and he swore I knew jack shit about it even though I fixed his mistake. I told him "Look college man if you would shut the fuck up you might learn something". It was then I realized I didn't miss his assumptions of my not knowing shit despite him saying I'm the smartest person he knows. He then claimed I never showed him how to do it, despite my repeatedly showing him in the months prior to his departure.

His GF: Her entire family was over for dinner and she asked me when I thought they should head back Sunday (Son had football meeting on Monday afternoon so they had to get back). She suggested leaving at midnight Monday and driving all night. I said "If I was you guys I'd either leave at 3pm Sunday, or 5am Monday morning so he could get back with no problem and you guys not end up splattered on the highway". My son wanted to leave Sunday afternoon and she suddenly got all homesick and beside herself. She told him 'I don't have a set time to be back, you do'... wow. I thought my son was gonna tell her you can stay and figure out how to get back if you want, but he was very gentle with her, but adamant about their leaving when he could meet his obligations. Her mother surprised me as well and told her 'You came with him, he takes good care of you and brought you here so you need to grow up. His dad gave you two options and they're better than leaving at midnight after being up all day'. Again wow. She apologized to me and said she didn't want me to be mad at her (I guess my facial reaction said it all), I simply reminded her that they went as one so they gotta think as one. His obligations were hers, just as I take care of her like I do him there is no room for selfishness, but I did understand where she was coming from and why. We hugged it out, but her moment of selfishness did piss me off. If you wanna stay at home and drop out, please save me the cost of your tuition payments and sending you money to make sure you have what you need when other people give you excuses (she never asks, but I inquire). Love ya like a daughter-in-law indeed, but don't flake out on me, or my son. The 44 could spend the money on gear, HGH, or more high powered rifles.

The In-Laws: Don't call here asking us to pay for someones lawyer fees. Don't ask us to pay your insurance co-pay. When we tell you we will pay an equal portion of the lawyer fees commensurate to what everyone else in the family pays, DO NOT TELL US THIS when you have 3 adults with jobs in your household 'My son, daughter and I will chip in $25 a piece'... really bitch? A whole $75 contribution towards your son in prison lawyer fee's to help him not get an additional 7 years? $75 total? My wife told her they better cough up $100 a piece, or we're staying out of it. I seriously despise this idiot sister-in-law.

Sometimes I think about gouging their eyeballs out with my thumbs, but then I remember she just turned 50, is very overweight, has health issues and is still single. She's living in payback central.

338 Lapua???

Steyr Aug, Tavor and the Remington Model 700 VSF (Varmint Synthetic Fluted), First two are assault rifles. The Remington is sentimental. Currently I have 12 rifles, 4 assault weapons, 3 shotguns and 9 handguns. I love gun shows bro. Here in Texas they're everywhere. I also have a source for things less commercially available.

I hate texas where you can own fully automatic weapons. If I lived in a class 3 weapons state, I'd have an armory of assault weapons.

But my sucky ass liberal infested, bleeding heart state is not a class 3 weapons state, so I have to settle for semi auto rifles.

But on the flip side, I do have a couple of assault weapons in Oregon when I established dual state residency for awhile, but they have to stay in Oregon, so I go down to a few machine gun shoots every year, but sadly cant bring my toys home with me... :(

full auto is sometimes overrated unless it is laying down for movement or just to keep heads down. IMO but I would like to own a few fully auto ak's and m4 ar15 type shit. one of these days legal or not I will have a few. itll be too late by the time they realize I have it bwahahaha

full auto is sometimes overrated unless it is laying down for movement or just to keep heads down. IMO but I would like to own a few fully auto ak's and m4 ar15 type shit. one of these days legal or not I will have a few. itll be too late by the time they realize I have it bwahahaha

All you gotta do is file down the sear notch down brother... nonstop rain of lead on demand.

Steyr Aug, Tavor and the Remington Model 700 VSF (Varmint Synthetic Fluted), First two are assault rifles. The Remington is sentimental. Currently I have 12 rifles, 4 assault weapons, 3 shotguns and 9 handguns. I love gun shows bro. Here in Texas they're everywhere. I also have a source for things less commercially available.

I'm jealous bro. In CA a good gun show will have beef jerky, mini toy helicopters, and shamwows. Sadly all my boomsticks were lost in a freak boating accident.

All you gotta do is file down the sear notch down brother... nonstop rain of lead on demand.

lol well ya but I need to get my land in the country first I got enuff to handle the homefront now but when I go close to off the grid I will need some bunkers with weapons neatly placed around my property for poachers and other enemies.

I hate texas where you can own fully automatic weapons. If I lived in a class 3 weapons state, I'd have an armory of assault weapons.

But my sucky ass liberal infested, bleeding heart state is not a class 3 weapons state, so I have to settle for semi auto rifles.

But on the flip side, I do have a couple of assault weapons in Oregon when I established dual state residency for awhile, but they have to stay in Oregon, so I go down to a few machine gun shoots every year, but sadly cant bring my toys home with me... :(

Yeah being a Texan does have that distinct advantage of virtually unrestricted gun laws and availability. I've got friends with AT-4's as well. We're a funny lot down here.

Happiness is full auto and a long trigger squeeze. No burst fire on my babies.... Burst fire is for pussies :)

Yeah being a Texan does have that distinct advantage of virtually unrestricted gun laws and availability. I've got friends with AT-4's as well. We're a funny lot down here.

I may just very well be moving there somewhere it just depends on price of the land lol and how many acres I can get. I have more control with burst or semi walk that bitch right up that body

lol well ya but I need to get my land in the country first I got enuff to handle the homefront now but when I go close to off the grid I will need some bunkers with weapons neatly placed around my property for poachers and other enemies.

I've got a guy in AZ with more weaponry than most national guard armsrooms... unless he got himself killed, or murdered we could take a trip whenever you acquire that land bro. He's got a 50x50 bunker in the dessert with things in it the mind cannot fathom. Think M2's and such. I haven't talked to him in about 2 years, stand up dude and won't kill us and rob us either... cuz you'd be with me lol.

I may just very well be moving there somewhere it just depends on price of the land lol and how many acres I can get

It depends on where you wanna be anywhere from 5k to upwards of 30k per acre. If you're thinking hill country as long as it's out in BFE you can get a steal.

Top Bottom