napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Huntin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I had some trophies to post up. Wife doesn't let me keep em though. She handles my injections, diet and blood work though, so I can't complain.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

There's a muzzle loader season here too, i think pistols have been an option for 10 or 15 years. No rifles in Illinois but the accuracy of todays slug guns its not a big deal. I wouldn't be afraid to take a 150 yard shot with a 12 gauge. Im zeroed in at 75 and very consistent

There's a muzzle loader season here too, i think pistols have been an option for 10 or 15 years. No rifles in Illinois but the accuracy of todays slug guns its not a big deal. I wouldn't be afraid to take a 150 yard shot with a 12 gauge. Im zeroed in at 75 and very consistent

Hell ya I just shot 100 yards with a single shot 12 gage slug gun with open sites. Shooting accutips

I never shot muzzle loader but that was my old mans thing. I always loved those black powder rifles and the sound they make. Not to mention they can be accurate as fuck. It's iust the pain in the ass of the reload

I never shot muzzle loader but that was my old mans thing. I always loved those black powder rifles and the sound they make. Not to mention they can be accurate as fuck. It's iust the pain in the ass of the reload

I have an older 50. You shoot the fucker and you can't see shit but smoke ha.

im mainly a bowhunter, but when i go up to north alabama i use a rifle for the long shots. we got like baby deer here in nw florida, but it certainly therapy to sit in a stand in the quite. been 3 times this year Deer 3 Rockmfhudd 0. ill get one tho its still early and hot as fuck i could literally hunt in shorts.

im mainly a bowhunter, but when i go up to north alabama i use a rifle for the long shots. we got like baby deer here in nw florida, but it certainly therapy to sit in a stand in the quite. been 3 times this year Deer 3 Rockmfhudd 0. ill get one tho its still early and hot as fuck i could literally hunt in shorts.

Ya it's really warm. Rut is starting here in il but too warm for them to want to move much. I bow hunt and shot gun hunt in Il and rife hunt up In wi.

caf86fc766b6b58d6b2cd7104198fc20.jpg

What I call a pretty sight

Bow is the way to go! Besides a backup hand gun I carry with me, in case of need, I haven't taken a gun with me for at least 10 years now. I get more enjoyment out of the experience, than I do with a gun.

Bow hunter here too! It's been a very active Rut in the east this year! Bucks have been chasing for about 7-10 days hard.
I got a doe yest am. And a nice 7pt this am. I just finished butchering 1 hour ago!

Bow hunter here too! It's been a very active Rut in the east this year! Bucks have been chasing for about 7-10 days hard.
I got a doe yest am. And a nice 7pt this am. I just finished butchering 1 hour ago!

Congrats man!

Hell yeah! That's awesome!

shit our rut here in florida comes in late jan early feb. I was in Pennsylvania and was gonna hunt but my trip ended too early to justify the price of the tags and license and shit but it was early rut in Oct

My uncle got a buck in FLA once. It was definitely an adult, but it wasnt much bigger than a teen where I'm from. Thing weighed like 55lbs after it was dressed! We always tease him for this and ask him if he's sure it wasn't a dog!

My uncle got a buck in FLA once. It was definitely an adult, but it wasnt much bigger than a teen where I'm from. Thing weighed like 55lbs after it was dressed! We always tease him for this and ask him if he's sure it wasn't a dog!

Yep I think the biggest killed in the mgt area I hunt in was 155 lb 8 point last year

I shot a spike 2 years ago I thought was a doe, and coulda sworn it was 100 lbs but it was more like 75 lbs prolly 35 lbs of meat dressed haha but when in Rome....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom