napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Huntin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao ya your right I should stop hunting man you changed my mind about it. lol maybe turn vegan are plants innocent and living organisms as well. or maybe I should just fast myself to death? better yet why don't you try the latter. ur a troll and will get banned from here coming in a forum to attack people how bout shut the fuck up and learn something here instead of attacking people for no reason.

Bro.. You can't get mad about people hunting. It's their legal right to do so. I'm sure you have your things people don't agree with, but that doesn't mean people should attack you. You have to understand you can never influence people to change by bashing them.

I really wouldnt mind i get banned for telling the truth to some sick people who likes to kill creatures that cant defeat themselves sissy gypsy I dont attack anyone it's just a pussy act for real and wtf do you want me to learn? this is not a hunting forum

I hope you hit a deer. Then think damn I with there were more deer hunters to help control over population. Why pay for my meat when I can shoot it n cut it up n have meals for my family n I? Tree humping hippie. And I'm glad your bigger than me. Are you also bigger than my 45?

Gentlemen don't feed the troll. Ignore him or put him on ignore until one of the mods removes him. Trolling is obvious.

21infantry You dont even know what a troll is, im dead serious you little ponypoop LOL now you think im a troll cuz i share my own opinion grow up alright

There is one thing to have a differing of opion and to express that opinion. Its another thing to be straight offensive and to threaten members of this forum. Threating violence on members is childish. FIrst of all your never going to carry out your threats, second of all threating people with violence right off the bat of a disagreement is a sign of being not very intelligent.

21infantry Of course im allowed to share my opinion whatever it is kid you're waste of my time and listen im glad you just stated im not very intelligent due to this... for real you fucking moron almost shit my pants by laugh :) And oh btw i just told him to give me 5 sec alone with him take it as your want and dont act like your the father

What, I have no clue what you just said. I assume English is not your first language. And for the record you have no Idea who rock is, I doubt you being bigger then him is going to phase a trained killer. So Ill continue to be a moron according to you. But I request that you leave this board.

What, I have no clue what you just said. I assume English is not your first language. And for the record you have no Idea who rock is, I doubt you being bigger then him is going to phase a trained killer. So Ill continue to be a moron according to you. But I request that you leave this board.

lol that's why im just leaving him to continue his rant. I got better shit to do he will eventually fuck himself here. I mean if you don't agree with hunting fine. there are a lot of threads I read here I don't agree with but it aint my fuckin business to butt in and tell someone they are ignorant for doing or saying something. although I would gladly meet you somewhere and settle this. like doc holldiay says Im yo huckleberry

You're right ponypoop gratz :* English is not my first language but i learned all i can by myself within very short time when i had my first computer thanks to youtube well i guarantee you im bigger than the most here and i request to stay on this board yaaaay now man up intelligent kid
If you want to improve your English skills. You need to address your insults. That may be a pretty serious insult in Slovakia, but in English it's more of the 3rd grade variety.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

This thread was brought to my attention as its not something im generally going to read but its extremely important to keep everyone on the same level here and so here is what i have taken from this and what's going to be done...

1. EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinion and can speak freely in terms of how they feel, which is fine to a point

2. NOONE should talk to each other as what was done here... "bigboy" whether you are of firm belief against something or not, you NEVER and i mean NEVER speak to people like you did here... you continually did it over and over to respected members... if you don't agree with something, NO PROBLEM, speak it, but what you have done is intolerable and disrespectful... Noone spoke to you in that manner and you just continued..

3. One would give credit for being younger, having a belief with facts and standing up for it in a factual way but you clearly are "acting your age" and this goes to show and it's not happening here

4. Everyone can speak their mind and its a great thing to do so and i applaud many of you who did not get into the immature name calling and childish behavior

5. I hope PETA is not mad at me (i have no opinion on the hunting thing in general) but this is behavior that I simply will not have nor tolerate so bigboy will no longer be a member of this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom