napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Take on DNP by Mark Lobliner.

TX TERROR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJjtO0ALwzY

Just cruising through youtube, sure some have seen it before but just thought it would be a good share here on the board.
I have seen some controversial posts on so called "youtube guru's" I personally always appreciated Mark Lobliner. He is a funny dude. Got to see him train at my gym with DLB pretty cool dude in my opinion.

Not much he has said in his videos have I ever disagreed with personally.

Lets hear it. What you think?

I brought this up because 3 people have had a take on it and their opinion. Well 4 including Boston Loyyd....
Ive heard of DNP, can get DNP but I dont think I will ever touch it.

My. Buddy runs it n he says he's fine. He's said it only bad when running high amounts. But ya fuck dnp I'd rather not let my insides melt.

Marc is one of the guys I respect more than others out there, but he still has his own issues. He has a very good knowledge base and actually knows what he's talking about. He does say some things I don't agree with, but overall he is depent. He is a bit arrogant in my opinion and defnitely looks down on anyone that doesn't agree with his philosophies and principles.

Another thing...He's so big on pushing his tiger fitness crap and he talks down anybody else's stuff. That annoys the piss out of me

Marc is one of the guys I respect more than others out there, but he still has his own issues. He has a very good knowledge base and actually knows what he's talking about. He does say some things I don't agree with, but overall he is depent. He is a bit arrogant in my opinion and defnitely looks down on anyone that doesn't agree with his philosophies and principles.

Another thing...He's so big on pushing his tiger fitness crap and he talks down anybody else's stuff. That annoys the piss out of me

Yep that is true.

Just cruising through youtube, sure some have seen it before but just thought it would be a good share here on the board.
I have seen some controversial posts on so called "youtube guru's" I personally always appreciated Mark Lobliner. He is a funny dude. Got to see him train at my gym with DLB pretty cool dude in my opinion.

Well first of all it is probably the best fat loss drug ever developed.Better than meth (desoxyn). Like all drugs it is how much and for how long.Dose related for sure. Raises your metabolism quickly to the point that you actually have a fever of 100.5F. It was a prescribed drug for 5 years and was taken by nearly a quarter million people. It was taken off the market because it caused cataracts, not because of any other reason.Just as meth was taken by thousands and was a very effective drug at weight loss...every mom took it in the 60's. There is always some schmoe who says well if granny takes 10mg then I am going to take 10000mg. Then meth gets taken off of the market
and now is demonized as satan's drug of death. That is how propaganda works. The problem with dnp is when schmoe decides to try 10000mgs he dies. The abuse of drugs is what always gets them a bad rap. I do not like the way I feel on dnp and I do not take anything that makes me feel crappy. I am about being happy. I took it for 2 days and lost 5 lbs. Now dnp is in the demon's office with meth, ludes,bennies etc. There are still many people who take it but you absolutely must know what you are doing with it. Try the tuna and water regimen first!!!

I like Marc also. He makes me laugh when he gets all worked up of the trolls. I agree with Rick about his tiger fitness supps but overall seems kool.

It actually wasnt developed for fat loss but discovered by mine workers after losing insane amounts of weight from absorbing it from the toxic atmosphere. Then used as an insecticide and then marketed for weight loss. That's like using gasoline as an expectorant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Just like fluoride won't kill you immediately being in your tap water but if you ingest toothpaste they tell you to call poison control immediately because it can kill you fast in large amounts or cause gland cancer and fluoridosis and bone degeneration. Just because something can be ingested in a non lethal dose doesn't mean it's fine.

[email protected]

It actually wasnt developed for fat loss but discovered by mine workers after losing insane amounts of weight from absorbing it from the toxic atmosphere. Then used as an insecticide and then marketed for weight loss. That's like using gasoline as an expectorant.

[email protected]

That would be the 19th century and it was discovered in explosive labs. 2,4 dinitrophenol is not far from tri nitro toluene...TNT, guar dynamite and many other explosives. While trying to use dnp to make explosives it found that the lab techs were loosing weight. The ancient history is kind of irrelevant since it was made a prescription by 1930 or so. Nicotine is also used as an insecticide. Creosote is used as an expectorant...remember creomulsion? If you have an iron deficeincy then eating nails will not help. Dihyrogen Monoxide could be said to all over the earth and has caused many a death...but since this is another name for water you can see how things can get twisted into all kinds of angles. Instead of being in the 19th century lets re-read my first post. I think I explained it.
DNP is the single best weight loss drug there is but if the directions say take 2 then take 2 ..not 3,4,5 etc..or you die. One of the problems in the USA is that we think more is better. Try that with dnp and you are dead. Stay in the proper range and you loose weight like crazy. I have authored papers on dnp so if any further info is needed just ask.

That would be the 19th century and it was discovered in explosive labs. 2,4 dinitrophenol is not far from tri nitro toluene...TNT, guar dynamite and many other explosives. While trying to use dnp to make explosives it found that the lab techs were loosing weight. The ancient history is kind of irrelevant since it was made a prescription by 1930 or so. Nicotine is also used as an insecticide. Creosote is used as an expectorant...remember creomulsion? If you have an iron deficeincy then eating nails will not help. Dihyrogen Monoxide could be said to all over the earth and has caused many a death...but since this is another name for water you can see how things can get twisted into all kinds of angles. Instead of being in the 19th century lets re-read my first post. I think I explained it.
DNP is the single best weight loss drug there is but if the directions say take 2 then take 2 ..not 3,4,5 etc..or you die. One of the problems in the USA is that we think more is better. Try that with dnp and you are dead. Stay in the proper range and you loose weight like crazy. I have authored papers on dnp so if any further info is needed just ask.

Thanks for the correction lol yeah nicotine is used as an insecticide and also happens to be one of the leading causes of cancer in the world. I just think there are far safer and healthier ways that won't kill you. DNP is popular because immediate satisfaction is the opiate of the masses. People want what they want and they want it NOW. They're willing to risk their lives for a faster rate of fat loss. It's not smart in my opinion. GW for instance won't kill you in a day no matter how much you take (I think that's safe to assume). Yes studies show if you drank 2 bottles a day you'll probably develop a tumor and die eventually but even at an absurd dose it's still not immediate death. DNP is just nuts. Water can kill you if you drink too much. It happens relatively often in military training camps, but that's when people are force fed obscene amounts as a form of torture for lack of a better word.
To use an ingredient used in explosives or used in many things used to kill small animals is kinda crazy. For the record I dip snuff so yes I'm crazy, but even nicotine doesn't have a risk of dying an hour later. Even the corrupt as fuck pharmaceutical industry had the sense or motivation to take it off the market as a weight loss drug because it's simply too lethal to make it available to the masses. I can't think of any other substance that is as risky as DNP.

[email protected]

https://www.steroid.com/DNP.php#profiles_video-35

actually the very latest research by big pharm is that dnp may completely reverse type 2 diabetes, and totally wipe out fatty liver disease.I would not suggest anyone use this since it is so dose related.

Sorry this guy opens by mis pronouncing the name. It is not dinitro ..fee nil....it is dinitro fee nall. He is delivering twisted facts also.It is funny how when someone does not totally understand something, they begin to interject things like it is a pesticide. If you take the very dangerous lye...and mix it with the very powerfull muriatic acid or hydrochloric acid it would be NaOh + HCl = Nacl =H2o. meaning if you mix these two nasty chemiclas together you get edible table salt plus water. Now I could rant against salt and say it is made from lye. This is twisting the facts. Just like Jake said Dihydrogen monoxide is water and it kills millions. Drowning,flooding, tidal surge etc. So stay away from water because it has killed millions. See how easy it is to twist facts? DNP is miraculous..but stay away from it unless you consider yourself a very smart person or if you are a chemist. Ok this subject of dnp has been totally explained. Try posting this on another board and see how many yahoo answers you will get.

Top Bottom