napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hammer anabolics pretty good stuff!

TheIronGainsta

Ok i got some hammer anabolics gear and just started my cycle test-e/tren-e/anadrol/provi ...sent payment on saturday recieved fast as hell on wenesday! Great prices ! I wont lie i was a lil hesitant due to past experience of ordering then dude disapeared thought i got ripped off but he came back and sent out messages explaining why he had to lay low awhile and then sent my order out and then some for the wait.... After i got it i had already had other stuff and was running it plus i had been online about hammer and saw alot and been told alot of bad stuff about him but along with that there was also good stuff and guys that swore by him... Eventually i ran the test it was clear good clean stuff no pip felt great and no infections or shit people claimed so i was confused but pleased but ran it along with another brand for that cycle... After awhile of sticking to my sources i got curious and wondered about his other stuff... If the test was great them everything else must be too? So i went all in ordered a full cycle and got it all ASAP dude was very quick replying and cool as hell! I see so much bad but i cant relate my experience so far was opposite what i see others say about him... Couldnt help but wonder if maybe its great stuff and he just has haters or unsatisfied customers for whatever reason looking to blame him.... Anyways just started my cycle and plan to post my total experience over time to be honest and give a honest review with no prejudices against him or his product but to just give it a honest shot so once the shots kick in ill update with posts and if i do have any negative experience from running it i will post that as well... But if i had to rate his oral already than id rate it as... WHOOOOOO! I was off cycle and feeling run down unmotivated lately and not as driven... But taking the anadrol and right away i noticed it i was BACKKKK! RAGING and PUMPED running sweat all over my face n body and just was KILLLLING IT! I know he has alot of haters and alot of u i respect here dont even like him but i got to give his stuff my honest opinion on wjat i can feel already just from taking his oral.. Im no newbie ive been running gear over 5 years and in that peripd i found myself looking for a solid strong source amd if this gear turns out to be as potent as the drol feels then i expect to be pleased and have major gains ...not a rep not getting paid just a guy with a honest post ...

Top Bottom