napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Take on DNP by Mark Lobliner.

Sorry this guy opens by mis pronouncing the name. It is not dinitro ..fee nil....it is dinitro fee nall. He is delivering twisted facts also.It is funny how when someone does not totally understand something, they begin to interject things like it is a pesticide. If you take the very dangerous lye...and mix it with the very powerfull muriatic acid or hydrochloric acid it would be NaOh + HCl = Nacl =H2o. meaning if you mix these two nasty chemiclas together you get edible table salt plus water. Now I could rant against salt and say it is made from lye. This is twisting the facts. Just like Jake said Dihydrogen monoxide is water and it kills millions. Drowning,flooding, tidal surge etc. So stay away from water because it has killed millions. See how easy it is to twist facts? DNP is miraculous..but stay away from it unless you consider yourself a very smart person or if you are a chemist. Ok this subject of dnp has been totally explained. Try posting this on another board and see how many yahoo answers you will get.
Lol I try not to encourage the yahoo's

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Don't get me wrong I support everyone's right to do what they wish with their own body. I just think it's unwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]
I agree. It's not something I would ever even touch I do agree with mark in that it is much like a crutch for those who don't want to diet hard.

It's not the danger aspect that gets me. Danger is relative. It's the fact that I think it's an unecessary risk. 4% 3% bf is all achievable quite easily without the risk.

The bad thing is that in this day in age, people abuse the fuck out of things, which makes drugs like these not smart to use at all. It could end up costing a life

And from my understanding the ugl dnp is so sporadic in dosing that you never know what you're actually getting.

And from my understanding the ugl dnp is so sporadic in dosing that you never know what you're actually getting.

Great point. You basically are putting your own life into the hands of the source making the product for you, that they have proper dosing

Great point. You basically are putting your own life into the hands of the source making the product for you, that they have proper dosing

Exactly. "I took two pills from source A so I'll take two pills from source B". - dead.

I don't mind explaining things for your knowledge, and also putting these things into proper perspective, but I wouldnever want any of you to experiment with this drug. Just the fact that for it to work you have an elevated body temp. Elevated body is associated with being sick. The temp you get may or may not make you feel bad. So avoid this stuff.It is the lazy way to get ripped.

I can second the fact that at least all the ifbb people I know and talk to don't even touch the stuff or know what it is. Like who the fuck would use this? Lol. I don't know a single competitor that uses it for that matter.

We don't offer it for a couple reasons...

We don't want to handle it and end up absorbing it.

We don't want to be the source that provided a product that killed someone.

Very very good reasons right there brother. I have a buddy that uses it and caps his own, and I've heard about what that entails as far as going the proper route for capping. It's a big mess and takes the right precautions with gloves, covering an entire room, etc...

I don't mind explaining things for your knowledge, and also putting these things into proper perspective, but I wouldnever want any of you to experiment with this drug. Just the fact that for it to work you have an elevated body temp. Elevated body is associated with being sick. The temp you get may or may not make you feel bad. So avoid this stuff.It is the lazy way to get ripped.

exactly... it is not only the lazy way but its not a sustainable way and there is no gratification in achieving anything with this... you clearly can't take it forever and how long will the results ultimately last and at what cost? is the risk vs. the reward? NO, just like you said and I know as well... its definitely not something i'll recommend either bro... not a chance... there are so many things that can go wrong as well... its just a bad look all the way around...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJjtO0ALwzY

Just cruising through youtube, sure some have seen it before but just thought it would be a good share here on the board.
I have seen some controversial posts on so called "youtube guru's" I personally always appreciated Mark Lobliner. He is a funny dude. Got to see him train at my gym with DLB pretty cool dude in my opinion.

Not much he has said in his videos have I ever disagreed with personally.

Lets hear it. What you think?

i mean i dont know what you are asking.I agree with everything he said pretty much except a guy took it, ate like 6000 cals in bread and woke up with a 6 pack the next that. That is utter nonsense .. its nowhere near that effective trust me

yes you can fry yourself if you overdose but there are a ton of things you can die from if you overdose, legal stuff as well.

i took dnp about 3 times. my best run was for like 24 days, i went upto 750 mg . i started feeling sick and stopped.

Around 500 mg was effective for me,. i lost 20+ pounds of fat in 20+days. i didnt feel i was in danger of dying at all.I mean i felt like shit on it.You have no energy at all. you sweat like a pig, your sweat stinks etc etc.But if you do it responsible, you should be fine.If you have no concept on how to dose things or follow directions, do go near the stuff or you could wind up killing yourself.Very simple

i mean i dont know what you are asking.I agree with everything he said pretty much except a guy took it, ate like 6000 cals in bread and woke up with a 6 pack the next that. That is utter nonsense .. its nowhere near that effective trust me

yes you can fry yourself if you overdose but there are a ton of things you can die from if you overdose, legal stuff as well.

i took dnp about 3 times. my best run was for like 24 days, i went upto 750 mg . i started feeling sick and stopped.

Around 500 mg was effective for me,. i lost 20+ pounds of fat in 20+days. i didnt feel i was in danger of dying at all.I mean i felt like shit on it.You have no energy at all. you sweat like a pig, your sweat stinks etc etc.But if you do it responsible, you should be fine.If you have no concept on how to dose things or follow directions, do go near the stuff or you could wind up killing yourself.Very simple

Not asking anything lol. This is a thread for opinions. Not looking for answers to anything haha.
DNP although is something I know pretty well, just from research in the past and some odd forum encounters, 1 friend that used it, I personally would ever touch it. No point.

The reason I don't like DNP is because anyone can just pop a pill and lay around. This is why I love GW is that in order to reap the benefits of GW you must exercise. I love working out - why in the hell would I want to take anything that would prevent me from doing that?!

The reason I don't like DNP is because anyone can just pop a pill and lay around. This is why I love GW is that in order to reap the benefits of GW you must exercise. I love working out - why in the hell would I want to take anything that would prevent me from doing that?!
Great point. GW is powerful and effective, it's safe, and you feel great on it! The same goes for SR9009 as well so to me it's a no brainer to go with the combo

this is something i generally don't even discuss... all it takes is one person to make a big mistake and lay the blame on everyone else for their own stupidity... no thanks... things like this, they thyroid etc... i simply won't even get into it.. its not worth it and especially since its something i dont condone anyway... i like to read others' thoughts etc but personally, i wont even discuss it..

Top Bottom