napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Before i hit the gym, the latest on Pot Roast

44YOGearHead

So my super fat ass sister in law managed to get kicked out of another apartment for not paying her rent again. She unsuccessfully attempted to get a pity party of money from my wife to pay her rent. She claimed her son spent all her money by using her bank card to buy shit for a game on google play store (NEWSFLASH: if you can spend all you money at the google store on your phone, you have no money). She had to move back home with her old ass parents again (mind you this bitch is 48yo) and then got kicked out after her son was caught taking money out of his grand father's pants pockets while he was asleep. When confronted about it she went off on her dad instead of her son who has done this before. Her daughter won't let her move in with her because 'they don't get along' - great kids huh and her oldest son at Job Corp was just kicked out and locked up in county jail about an hour away from me for getting caught bringing a half ounce of weed onto federal property with intent to distribute. Less than 2oz can get you a year in Texas. He called us of all people to bail him out... as if I would. It'd only be $200, but since he has no place to stay now that's the stays local bail price. The bastard ain't staying with us no matter what as I'm allergic to lazy, dumb mother fuckers and would have to go back to Louisiana which means an addition $675 deposit. So let's do the math on what these ungrateful Negroes are asking of The 44. $875 (200 bail/675 collateral) to bail stupid out, $73 bus fare and since they ain't shit another $73 return trip whenever his court date would be IF they could even manage to get him to the bus on time to return for court (we bought him and his older sister bus tickets one time before and they manged to miss the bus showing up at the last minute costing me $150 before). So $875 + $146= $1021 they want us to spend on a child who isn't ours, whom I don't like, who got vocal with my wife before over the phone because we waited 2 hours on him and he never showed up to pick up necessities we bought him that Job Corp gave him money to buy but he spent it on what the fuck he wanted to buy, who complained that we talk to him like he's a child even though he's 21 and acts like a moron and lastly simply because he was acting tough until he found out he could be waiting a few months just to go to trial. Fuck him, 3 hots, a cot and TV ain't bad considering if it takes long enough he'll get time served most likely. I did tell his dumbass he could get off with no charges by going to rehab, but he can't stay with us so that ain't an option just to make him feel worse about ever raising his voice to my wife. He's lucky he was on federal property when he did it and I didn't wanna catch a fed felony assault charge. Besides, I honestly dislike the fuck outta these people and if we were ever in a situation to need them all we'd get is excuses and rushed off the phone. Thank God that isn't the case.

Every great garden needs to occasional weed whacking, bro. Even if they are 21 year old weeds that somehow are related to you. By my account you owe them nothing, notwithstanding the audacity to talk down to your wife.

Next time he rolls by, tell him that if he's looking for sympathy, he'll find it in the dictionary between “shit” and “syphilis”.

Damn bro. I know stories like this ALL to well. Seems like its common in our community to have that one fuck up or group of fuck ups in the fam that look for handouts, blame their problems on everyone but themselves and feel like the whole family owes them something. Your nephew in law needs to sit his ass in jail for a while and think about how being disrespectful and irresponsible can take you a long way in the wrong direction. Whenever I talk to my son or other young men I often preach to them about being accountable for your actions as a man. He needs to learn that lesson. You and your wife have done more than enough for them.

Every great garden needs to occasional weed whacking, bro. Even if they are 21 year old weeds that somehow are related to you. By my account you owe them nothing, notwithstanding the audacity to talk down to your wife.

Next time he rolls by, tell him that if he's looking for sympathy, he'll find it in the dictionary between “shit” and “syphilis”.

Buwahahahahahahaaaaa! Next time I see that son of a bitch I'm breaking his jaw. Nobody fucks with my old lady.

Damn bro. I know stories like this ALL to well. Seems like its common in our community to have that one fuck up or group of fuck ups in the fam that look for handouts, blame their problems on everyone but themselves and feel like the whole family owes them something. Your nephew in law needs to sit his ass in jail for a while and think about how being disrespectful and irresponsible can take you a long way in the wrong direction. Whenever I talk to my son or other young men I often preach to them about being accountable for your actions as a man. He needs to learn that lesson. You and your wife have done more than enough for them.

You know we always notice the bad in our own first and foremost, but honestly I've never seen an entire collective family as fucked up as my wifes. She knows they're fucked up too and is building that wall, but she hates when I bad mouth them, but they make it so hard not too. Yesterday we couldn't even watch a tv show without her phone ringing every 5 minutes with someone asking us to bail that stupid ass outta jail. I tried to bet her $50 they'd bring up if we let him stay with us it'd only cost $200, but she wouldn't even take the bet because she knew better. The only good thing about these negroes is they don't seem to have ebola.

Last edited:
Not having Ebola is a huge plus. 44 you should institute a kind of scared straight camp where people come close to near death experiences while you facilitate the process - reminding them that the balance of their life lays within your hands. I think you got a market for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Not having Ebola is a huge plus. 44 you should institute a kind of scared straight camp where people come close to near death experiences while you facilitate the process - reminding them that the balance of their life lays within your hands. I think you got a market for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I was in the service I used to always say the world would be a better place if i could kill one person a week without fear of prosecution. If only it were so....

Everytime I read one of these stories about your wife's side of the family, it makes me feel better about mine. Thanks bro. Lol.

When I was in the service I used to always say the world would be a better place if i could kill one person a week without fear of prosecution. If only it were so....

When I was in the service I wondered if all of us are actually time travelers moving at the speed of exactly 60 minutes per hour. I was just as clever then as I am now, as you can tell.

Everytime I read one of these stories about your wife's side of the family, it makes me feel better about mine. Thanks bro. Lol.

I'll try to remember that when I finally snap on their asses. I'd like to think someone out there has worse in-laws, but fuck I'm starting to doubt it myself.

When I was in the service I wondered if all of us are actually time travelers moving at the speed of exactly 60 minutes per hour. I was just as clever then as I am now, as you can tell.

That was clever... and accurate AF. The military is full of pussies now in general. I remember another NCO once telling me their Marines thought I was one of those guys that should only be released outta my glass jar in times of war... we were attacked that week and those same little bitches were in full panic mode till I arrived on station and reminded them that we were in the business of killing, not bunkering down and waiting. We personally fucked up 11 hostiles out of 31. It was a good day. Fucking glass jar my ass. My platoon was feared and revered. Others just were scared of us. We ran that fucking place with an iron fist.

That was clever... and accurate AF. The military is full of pussies now in general. I remember another NCO once telling me their Marines thought I was one of those guys that should only be released outta my glass jar in times of war... we were attacked that week and those same little bitches were in full panic mode till I arrived on station and reminded them that we were in the business of killing, not bunkering down and waiting. We personally fucked up 11 hostiles out of 31. It was a good day. Fucking glass jar my ass. My platoon was feared and revered. Others just were scared of us. We ran that fucking place with an iron fist.

Nothing like a great combat service to prove that even if you have 1.5 gallons of blood in your body, only a bitch needs more than 1.

Nothing like a great combat service to prove that even if you have 1.5 gallons of blood in your body, only a bitch needs more than 1.

Lol true Lord knows I've leaked enough out that I had to calm the fucking Corpsman down before I bled out before. Nothing like soothing the one trained to keep you breathing while your bloods pooling up and running off the stretcher onto the floor.

Top Bottom