napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thing that irritated me today...

44YOGearHead

Sister-In-Law calls saying she wants to come to our place for Thanksgiving to get away from everyone in her house. Wife says if she does that nobody will get Thanksgiving dinner at her house and my other sister was supposed to come down to her house, but sister number 1's car is broken and it's gonna cost her $150 for the part and sister number 2 won't be able to have sister 1 take her back home till the car is fixed, but none of them can do anything because the car is broken... like a broken record of issues right?
My response: If her car is broke I guess she can't come, I ain't paying to fix it. If Pot Roast has a way down there and no way back I guess she doesn't need to come visit your sister. I could care less if your sister came to get away, but all those rug rats and her grown ass kids ain't coming here. Your family has too many issues to plan shit, no cars, shitty work schedules, no money to fix shit, no way back, too many grand kids and grown adult "kids" and fuck that I don't care. If you ain't in my immediate circle fuck you.
My son is coming down, he ain't sharing shit. I ain't giving up my spot on the couch, or skimping on portions, or buying more food, or fixing cars- I asked my wife "Is your sister feeding, or fucking me? If the answer is no I ain't fixing shit, she needs to get a man.". These retards are not fucking up my turkey day. I can only hope to live long enough so that my wife doesn't end up out of house and home trying to help these fucking idiots. Crabs in a bucket are all they will amount to.
Wife is on the couch texting these retards now. Lol... answer is still fuck no. No matter what you come up with I'm the dude with the greenbacks so it's all ending how I want it to.

Now she's complaining (sister in law) that it'll cost $900 at the dealership to replace her alternator. I had to inform the mentally challenged that she could find a rebult alternator and have it placed on in less than two hours easy. Part $90, labor max $180ish. Retards to the slaughter short bus they go one by one despite the stench of warm curdling blood and screams.

I've never posted in here until now, I've just been a long time casual observer, but today I need to post and ask if can you please stop throwing around words like "retard" "short bus" "mentally challenged" in your rants? It's such a disrespectful term and one generally considered off limits out of respect for others who might have an actual family member that is special needs. I've observed enough of your ranting posts (and there a a LOT of them) to see a pattern of using this type of degrading wording and frankly your words depict you as someone with some anger issues as you seem to tear your extended family to pieces like they are all garbage and you are above all of them. I really don't give a damn if you get along with them or not, but if you talk to them like you talk on here, I'm sure they have some doubts about you just as you do with them. Just please stop using those demeaning words. How would you feel if you had a special needs child, you were out in public and overheard someone use that term? I'd venture a guess you'd come unglued and proceed to rip their head off, given your responses seem to default to aggression, anger and violence. I suspect you'll respond to my post in anger and tell me how you would kick my ass, tear my throat open, etc. Whatever. have at it if it makes you feel better.

Don't tell her about uber, you might get unberly shafted. I'm almost 40 and my parents wouldn't give me a helping hand, I'd hear man up and overcome the problem. My old man gives me no breaks...unless my kids call. And i don't use my kids as a krutch. Good luck with your situation bro

@ soldier4life im not condoning what 44 has posted. 44 and I have had private conversations and i dont believe he means disrespect towards any of the people you speak of. i think its out of frustration in this instance man. anyway i have a brother with special needs i do not take offense to his words in this one post, maybe i am wrong on this. holidays are coming it can be stressful brothers let stay on course and be strong together.

Uh-oh. 44 hurt some poor little snowflake's feelings. If you are so offended by his words then why in the hell are you reading his posts? So sorry if things you read on the Internet aren't politically correct enough for you. There is an easy fix for that though... Don't fucking read it.

This is an unmoderated forum. So if mere words are causing you this much stress then maybe this isn't the place for you.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I've never posted in here until now, I've just been a long time casual observer, but today I need to post and ask if can you please stop throwing around words like "retard" "short bus" "mentally challenged" in your rants? It's such a disrespectful term and one generally considered off limits out of respect for others who might have an actual family member that is special needs. I've observed enough of your ranting posts (and there a a LOT of them) to see a pattern of using this type of degrading wording and frankly your words depict you as someone with some anger issues as you seem to tear your extended family to pieces like they are all garbage and you are above all of them. I really don't give a damn if you get along with them or not, but if you talk to them like you talk on here, I'm sure they have some doubts about you just as you do with them. Just please stop using those demeaning words. How would you feel if you had a special needs child, you were out in public and overheard someone use that term? I'd venture a guess you'd come unglued and proceed to rip their head off, given your responses seem to default to aggression, anger and violence. I suspect you'll respond to my post in anger and tell me how you would kick my ass, tear my throat open, etc. Whatever. have at it if it makes you feel better.

I actually got a PM about your response/reply and although you find fault in my choice of words this is America and you are entitled to have your opinion, but if you have read my rants and seem to have my demeanor summed up why continue to read them? I don't have a special needs child and am thankful for that every day of my life, I remind my son who is a college athlete to be thankful for his blessings because there are so many less fortunate people in the world. I tell him to be grateful and thankful to GOD that he has full use of his extremities and mind. Am I angry? Yes. Why? Because as a man I am responsible for the care and well being of others under my care... my wife and my children. For others to lead reckless lives and assume that they can repeatedly do so and always call upon us to help them out is disrespectful. My son is 18, his 50 plus year old uncle's have asked him for money, my daughter (26) is owed money from her 54 year old second cousin, my 48yo sister-in-law constantly fucks up and comes with outstretched palm. That's just a few examples. My financial standing benefits my immediate family bro, not people who just see me as a ATM. If you fucked up your life that's on you not me. I'm not gonna rip your head off, you've done nothing other than categorize me and continually brought yourself back to be offended by my views and selection of words without really knowing me, or why I feel the ways I do. Hell you've punished yourself enough. Oh and I'm not gonna change a thing for you... who are you to ask such a thing? Just stop reading my rants/threads. Problem solved.

@ soldier4life im not condoning what 44 has posted. 44 and I have had private conversations and i dont believe he means disrespect towards any of the people you speak of. i think its out of frustration in this instance man. anyway i have a brother with special needs i do not take offense to his words in this one post, maybe i am wrong on this. holidays are coming it can be stressful brothers let stay on course and be strong together.

@Soldier4life - this is a pretty un classy response, and an attempt to pick 44's words. Strange, why come on here to be offended. People do what they are gonna do man, they say what they are going to say. And you can stop that. Who cares what 44 thinks about people like that. His post isn't a direct slander against those with real mental and physical handicaps, instead its a post about his family and frustrations. let it go man. Very passive aggressive lol.

Uh-oh. 44 hurt some poor little snowflake's feelings. If you are so offended by his words then why in the hell are you reading his posts? So sorry if things you read on the Internet aren't politically correct enough for you. There is an easy fix for that though... Don't fucking read it.

This is an unmoderated forum. So if mere words are causing you this much stress then maybe this isn't the place for you.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thank you guys. I meant nothing towards anyone with any disabilities or set backs. Just conversation and just as he can exercise free speech, so can I and trust me if I meant to offend anyone I have quite the extensive vocabulary to be able to do so where it would be crystal clear. If lil' old me is enough to make you upset try real life... unless you live in Utopia you're bound to get pissed off and pissed on. As for 'them having doubts about me' (my in-laws) who cares... I'm not the one asking them for a thing. So you're right, their opinions essentially add up to an absolute ZERO on my concern meter. I hold people accountable, therefore when people choose to disassociate themselves with me I can live with it because if you're fortunate enough the opinion that matters most in your life is your own.

maybe he found the ignore button 44. problem solved. now for your in laws well fuck that. no hand outs. if it was a one time deal fine but sounds like its on going. but damn let me get this str8, you have to fix their car, limo them in, feed them and entertain them? they must be democrats lol.

maybe he found the ignore button 44. problem solved. now for your in laws well fuck that. no hand outs. if it was a one time deal fine but sounds like its on going. but damn let me get this str8, you have to fix their car, limo them in, feed them and entertain them? they must be democrats lol.

Lol I love and hate you bro... here's how they would honestly like it to go down in their feable minds lol:

1. I pay to fix the car.
2. I either pay for their gas here, or buy train tickets for them to come here and go back.
3. Have activities planned while they're here.
4. Entertain some of them asking for loans I'll never get back while here.
5. They'll bring additional ppl like their kleptomaniac kids and they'll inconsiderately take up all the best spots on the couches and have me and my family sitting at the bar every day while here. Or they'll complain they're too fat to get up the stairs comfortably and wife will offer our bedroom up since we only have two downstairs bedrooms. My wife would have to hide all her jewelry as well. I'd leave my wallet out on purpose (minus my bank cards) so the cameras would catch someone trying to rip me off. Welcome to the world I live in. All in all an invite to three sister-in-laws could potentially turn into having 10- 12 people over.

Top Bottom