napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Saturday morning planned to sleep in...

44YOGearHead

but at 7am on the dot my wife's phone rings because one of her sisters calls to talk about Pot Roast not having her own place to live and having her two adult kids (20's), her teen son and grandchild staying with her at a friends house. Mind you the person calling is in the same city as her and has a house, although small, it is a house in the same city everyone is at. You call us and yet you won't let them move in with you... and you're concerned about your sister.
Why am I getting woke up outta my sleep when I hardly sleep as it is behind these pieces of dog shit? I'm gonna be tired later today because of this... and I have plenty of shit to do today. Fuck that fat bitch. She's 49yo and hasn't figured out shit... not our problem. I'm so sick of the wifes family it's putting a strain on my relationship and how I function. My bp gets elevated, I'm sure my cortisol levels increase behind the additional stressors... I think if they come to visit for Christmas I'm gonna get a hotel room and fuck some strippers while they visit.

Hell yes to the strippers! Man no matter what I'm always up before 8 on Saturday no matter what I just can't sleep in. So, time to hit the free weights this AM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell yes to the strippers! Man no matter what I'm always up before 8 on Saturday no matter what I just can't sleep in. So, time to hit the free weights this AM.

I take weekends off so that ray of sunshine is muted until Monday. I do find something to laugh about when I think about how she has a sister in the same city that won't allow her to move in, or the other one in Houston that won't let her come down, or the cousin in Dallas that refused her as well... then I just found out she's 50, not 49. Geez... makes it even worse.

but at 7am on the dot my wife's phone rings because one of her sisters calls to talk about Pot Roast not having her own place to live and having her two adult kids (20's), her teen son and grandchild staying with her at a friends house. Mind you the person calling is in the same city as her and has a house, although small, it is a house in the same city everyone is at. You call us and yet you won't let them move in with you... and you're concerned about your sister.
Why am I getting woke up outta my sleep when I hardly sleep as it is behind these pieces of dog shit? I'm gonna be tired later today because of this... and I have plenty of shit to do today. Fuck that fat bitch. She's 49yo and hasn't figured out shit... not our problem. I'm so sick of the wifes family it's putting a strain on my relationship and how I function. My bp gets elevated, I'm sure my cortisol levels increase behind the additional stressors... I think if they come to visit for Christmas I'm gonna get a hotel room and fuck some strippers while they visit.

rofl ! those dam pot roasts fuck !

Why do you call her Pot roast bro... haha....curiosity got the better of me..Sorry Bro..... had to ask?? why not like... chicken tenders? or taco salad??

Why do you call her Pot roast bro... haha....curiosity got the better of me..Sorry Bro..... had to ask?? why not like... chicken tenders? or taco salad??

Her body parts resemble pot roasts. Face, head, arms, you name it just add some aus jus and you've got a fat assed walking, talking pot Roast bitch on stubby legs.

Her body parts resemble pot roasts. Face, head, arms, you name it just add some aus jus and you've got a fat assed walking, talking pot Roast bitch on stubby legs.

Hahahaha! What a mental image. People are crazy even family and extended family. Believe me I have a long comedy bit on the topic - takes it out of me every time.

Planned to sleep in? Who even went to bed.. There's orders to fill. Lol

VALHALLA CEO.

LIST/ORDER/REQUEST? EMAIL [email protected]

EMAIL NY FOR THE SCIENCE/ENGINEERING QUESTIONS BELOW:[email protected]

Last I checked there is no rest for the wicked brother! I'm only one foot into the intersection of Brimstone Avenue and Burn Baby Burn Street. You on the other hand... flashlight, whistle, road guard vest and oven mits! Lol straight up directing traffic and access to purgatory!

About take a slin pin for a nice non evasive "bump" of gear... pop a drol and lay it down. Such is the life of 44. Lift, Eat, Pin, Rest. Rather bang weights and gear anyways...

Top Bottom