napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First official in-law vent of 2017

Nice!!!! My wifes worthless fucking brother has the biggest vagina I have ever seen and feels the need to help himself to all my shit when he comes over all the while calling me a meat head. If I respond her mom jumps all over me and her about how fragile that fuck is. One day Im gonna put that skinny kale eating free beer drinkin vagina right through one of my fucking walls. I feel your pain!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tazer his dumb ass, then rush overt to help him. He will never know what hit him. Trust me, i know first hand. I've been knocked out in kenpo sparing, but getting hit with a Tazer is another level of knockout shit

Train ticket them bro. It's cheaper and they are out of your hair faster. Plus if a chemical train his them, you benefit from settlements.

To get a settlement they have to have a earning history and potential. Zero multiplied by X amount of years is still zero. So let's say she was killed in a train wreck and we sued... we'd probably get a check for like .07 cents. Some people are just meant to be aborted in first trimester.

It's great to see & hear everybody in or on the same boat with bullshit!!! This is part of life , I was doing this same shit, complaining about what I have married into & all the bullshit drama, headaches & angriness has done to me. And my buddy said, dude your going to give yourself a stroke. Hes so right, so I don't even let it bother me anymore , I just say NO to everything & pay myself a fee for having to deal with the bullshit. It's been working for me lately, NOW this Pot Roast & hiding the remote from my mother law, classic!!!! Im LMAO just thinking about that shit,,,, Now the next time my wife pisses me off( probably tomorrow) I'm calling her A POT ROAST just to see her reaction.

So my nephew did what he does... use ppl to suit a need and then not keep up his end. He told my wife he was staying in Louisiana and not riding with her to Houston. So she asked her brother to ride with her back here. I let it be known no one needs ask us for shit ever because every time we extend a courtesy they somehow manage to tell us to fuck our selves.

So my nephew did what he does... use ppl to suit a need and then not keep up his end. He told my wife he was staying in Louisiana and not riding with her to Houston. So she asked her brother to ride with her back here. I let it be known no one needs ask us for shit ever because every time we extend a courtesy they somehow manage to tell us to fuck our selves.

My 2 sisters tried to exercise my dads DNR for a week and I fought them off with my other sister. My dad survived and just sat up today for the first time. Sometimes blood sucks too! Blood only make you related. Loyalty and love makes you family!!!

My 2 sisters tried to exercise my dads DNR for a week and I fought them off with my other sister. My dad survived and just sat up today for the first time. Sometimes blood sucks too! Blood only make you related. Loyalty and love makes you family!!!

Glad to hear about your dad. Be sure to tell him about your punk ass sisters.

Thx man! I cant fuckin wait. I took a pic of him and made a meme thats said "I survived bitches". Havent heard back. Hmmmm.....

Lmao classic hope he makes a full recovery bro.

Thanks bud! Your a good man. He is a lot like you are with your Son and in the end thats the only way to be a true man!

Agreed, we love all our children but I think fathers always have a special bond with, or towards their sons. I've always aspired to be a good dad and to raise a young man into being better than myself with a unwavering sense of values and self worth. As men we don't have any luxuries afforded to us, we have to always meticulously plan to succeed and act upon those plans tirelessly. Lol as for the values... you gotta be willing to place yourself first because we're looked upon to be the bread winners no matter what. Some might disagree and think compassion is of utmost importance, but compassion never paid a bill to my knowledge.

Last edited:
To get a settlement they have to have a earning history and potential. Zero multiplied by X amount of years is still zero. So let's say she was killed in a train wreck and we sued... we'd probably get a check for like .07 cents. Some people are just meant to be aborted in first trimester.

Dude, i spit my drink on my wife omfg

Top Bottom