napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Asking for a fucking miracle...

44YOGearHead

Wife talked to her responsible sister in Louisiana "A1". She plans on coming with her oldest daughter "K" and her son "R". Keep count people.
They're gonna go to Houston and pick up "A2" and her adult live at home daughter "A3". There are so many fucking people living with her I don't know how many of these ruffians might show up (2 grand babies, another adult daughter, her husband and "A2"'s other son). Pot Roast is jobless so she might come which means her tribe might come (PR1, PR2, PR3 and grandchild of Pot Roast). Did you keep count?? Minimum 10 socially awkward and loud country, back wood people, some with a history of stealing from family members. I'm gonna have to buy a 150 pound safe to put shit up... I told my wife that my son will not share or give up his room period, I'll gladly sleep on the couch somewhere and that Pot Roast disrespectful ass son is not welcome in my house. I have enough cameras in the house to catch thieves, but what will piss me off is the actions of some of her family members while here.
Now I know some of you are thinking I'm being an ass and should just suck it up, or that I'm being a jerk... well go fuck yourself you're wrong. You have no idea what this is gonna be like for me and if I'm so unpleasant to be around myself then cool they can just not come...

Fuck my entire Christmas. And my wife is gonna want to buy them gifts too and I think that's half their motivation for coming. Arrrgghhhhhh!!!!!

Ahh fuck I hate lazy disrespectful family, you're a good hardworking man and that's all you really can control so keep doin you

Damn, 44 there is a reason I moved to Transylvania. I have a room open, you scare the shit out of the locals.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Lol... I'm officially sick. Damn I might just fake a bad ass flu or something. Genius!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn sorry To hear about all that bro. I don't know at it is about in laws being so dysfunctional but there's a lot of truth in it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Oh that's fucking terrible! I'll announce at 11 that Christmas is cancelled cuz of all the bad weather cuz Rudolph is out chasing Clarice's ass lol. I'll get it taken care of and they won't show up bro

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Damn sorry To hear about all that bro. I don't know at it is about in laws being so dysfunctional but there's a lot of truth in it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Well mine have the dibs on dysfunctional, moronic, loud, country as hell and inconsiderate.

I should've married my mother in law instead of my wife! Do not mean that in any kind of freaky way. It's a personality thing.

You know, I AM Italian. I know "people" that do certain "jobs".

#TeamDreamCrusher

lol they're baybay kids... they don't die, they multiply. Maybe they'll eat some under cooked chicken and catch eccoli... or Ebola, or hell a warrant for all I care.

It's pretty fucked up you gotta worry about your own family stealing from you even if it is your in-laws. I would install a pad lock on my refrigerator door lol. Make them go find food themselves, then they would leave for a while.

Titan Research Labs
[Mention the name SdBronco for 10% off your order!]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Ohoh, I gotta an idea. But its gonna cost you a couple vials of Tren. Let them come over, be all nice to them and shit, then get up in the middle of the first night and pin each one of them with 2cc's of Tren A while they sleep. The next day they wake up coughing fighting each other. Problem solved, they'll never come back again!

Ohoh, I gotta an idea. But its gonna cost you a couple vials of Tren. Let them come over, be all nice to them and shit, then get up in the middle of the first night and pin each one of them with 2cc's of Tren A while they sleep. The next day they wake up coughing fighting each other. Problem solved, they'll never come back again!

Fat slows down absorption... it'd be weeks before the tren would bite them.

Top Bottom